Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

His mom is 75 I think. She was 40 when she had him so she was an "older" parent...though I don't think 40 is old...just older for having kids. She had her colon and half her intestines removed because they were decaying inside her and sending bacteria spreading throughout her body. I guess he isn't going in today because she is pretty much completely sedated.

Well I am off to the gym. I need to burn 800 calories...I figure that should be about 2 hours but I am going to use all the cardio machines so that I don't get too bored!

Later,

Karri

OMW 800 calories that would take me 2 1/2 - 3 hrs - way to much for this old lady :thumbup:

Tell DH we are sending good thought for him & his family.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Gang everyone is quite tonite -

Ruby - I got 3 3/4 in so far - getting ready to eat - so I just have 1/4 to go!!!

Just talked to Linda - she just moved her daughter today :frown: and discovered she has a hyeanal hernia - she will let us know how her other appointment go - She was on her way home - said that she would post soon

Lucky #7 Love & Hugs & Prayers for you Linda....23_33_21.gif

Ok it's 7 - off to fix dinner - the Kids had pizza - but I want my fish veggies and rice - funny how our taste changes...

CBL

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Ok I am on my 3rd water bottle !!! See I knew the bet would get you

It's how you got me to drink my Water the last time - you challenged me:laugh: and never let it be said that I didn't win a challenge :)

You're sneaky. :laugh: And I love it! :laugh: It was exactly what I needed to get me back in the game.

I've had 56oz so far today and I'm determined to get that last glass in before going to bed. It'll probably mean I'm up a couple of times in the night to go tinkle, but I'll worry and complain about that later. :frown:

I've had a good food day. YAY! Totals are:

Calories = 875 (net = -7)

Carbs = 113g

Fat = 32g

Protein = 28g

Water = 56oz :thumbup:

Edited by Frustrated

His mom is 75 I think. She was 40 when she had him so she was an "older" parent...though I don't think 40 is old...just older for having kids. She had her colon and half her intestines removed because they were decaying inside her and sending bacteria spreading throughout her body. I guess he isn't going in today because she is pretty much completely sedated.

Well I am off to the gym. I need to burn 800 calories...I figure that should be about 2 hours but I am going to use all the cardio machines so that I don't get too bored!

Later,

Karri

Good thoughts to your MIL from me as well. And to the both of you. It's a trying and stressful time for all concerned. :)

And you're off to the gym for 2 hours? :thumbup: That's the Karri we know and love. :frown:

I was actually at the gym for 2:13 minutes. I burned 750 calories and I would have gotten those last 50 if I hadn't told DH that I PROMISED to be home no later than 5:15.

It felt great! And while today is NOT an official weigh in day...the scale is moving rather quickly in the opposite direction. PHEW! This weekend should be interesting. I have a fill on Friday (driving to WA and back in the same day...12 hours round trip!), Saturday we are lounging around the house and I am going to go jog/walk for a bit to get ready for the race the next day, and then Sunday I have a 10K (6.22 mile) run. All of this while being on liquids. Should be an intereting run. All I know is that I am going to have to run like the wind because I need to get home in time for football!!!

Got to get to work....running behind!

I'm the Lean Cuisine lady. I eat them probably about 4 times a week. Okay, my favorites.......cheese cannaloni, meat loafW/mashed potatoes, Love the turkey dinner.........the stuffing with it is only corn croutons but it comes with baked apple. it satisfies a lot of tastes. Now, for lunches......the flatbread sandwiches and panninis are really good. Also the brick oven chicken pizzas, both reg. and BBQ. They are all filling.7_4_17.gif

Kari, I forgot to thank you yesterday for your suggestions. :) The turkey dinner sounds yum. I like savory and sweet in the same dish, and you can't go wrong on stuffing. :laugh: I'm going to put a few different kinds in the freezer for when I'm feeling too lazy to cook for myself. With this recent calorie counting I'm doing, I find it far easier if it's all calculated for me instead of having to go through the search option of all the ingredients in a meal. Yeah, I'm lazy. :laugh:

I got my last bit of Water in last night like I said, so I made it to 64oz yesterday. Go me! and YAY Janet! :frown:

This morning I'm feeling tired. It took me forever to get to sleep last night. I just couldn't get my brain to shut down. I was physically tired because I had a couple of exercise sessions yesterday, but my head wouldn't stop thinking. :thumbup:

Does anyone know when Steph is due back?

I was actually at the gym for 2:13 minutes. I burned 750 calories and I would have gotten those last 50 if I hadn't told DH that I PROMISED to be home no later than 5:15.

It felt great! And while today is NOT an official weigh in day...the scale is moving rather quickly in the opposite direction. PHEW! This weekend should be interesting. I have a fill on Friday (driving to WA and back in the same day...12 hours round trip!), Saturday we are lounging around the house and I am going to go jog/walk for a bit to get ready for the race the next day, and then Sunday I have a 10K (6.22 mile) run. All of this while being on liquids. Should be an intereting run. All I know is that I am going to have to run like the wind because I need to get home in time for football!!! Got to get to work....running behind!

Karri - I have all the faith in the world in you getting those 10 /11 lbs off.. Once you get back into the groove of exercising - it's going to melt off..

I didn't walk yesterday (tuesday my treadmill day) giving my ankle a rest - did weights monday and tonite - will get back to treadmill on Saturday..

Kari, I forgot to thank you yesterday for your suggestions. :thumbup: The turkey dinner sounds yum. I like savory and sweet in the same dish, and you can't go wrong on stuffing. :thumbup: I'm going to put a few different kinds in the freezer for when I'm feeling too lazy to cook for myself. With this recent calorie counting I'm doing, I find it far easier if it's all calculated for me instead of having to go through the search option of all the ingredients in a meal. Yeah, I'm lazy. :thumbup:

I got my last bit of Water in last night like I said, so I made it to 64oz yesterday. Go me! and YAY Janet! :thumbup:

This morning I'm feeling tired. It took me forever to get to sleep last night. I just couldn't get my brain to shut down. I was physically tired because I had a couple of exercise sessions yesterday, but my head wouldn't stop thinking. :)

Does anyone know when Steph is due back?

Ruby - Phyl might know - I don't remember

Congrats on your calories & water - I am 1/4 thru my 1st bottle :tongue2:

Lean Cuisines - Fetuccine Alfredo - I add scallops or shrimp to mine very yummy - I really like all them - my gf said the shrimp something chineese was good... I just don't like processed food that much - I have them for the nights I haven't taken something out - or with the fetuccine one when I need comfort food - when you add your own scallops or shrimp it's like being at a EXCELLENT Italian restaurant...

Phyl - they do say that coffee counts - they say all fluids - but I only count water..

It felt great! And while today is NOT an official weigh in day...the scale is moving rather quickly in the opposite direction. PHEW! This weekend should be interesting. I have a fill on Friday (driving to WA and back in the same day...12 hours round trip!), Saturday we are lounging around the house and I am going to go jog/walk for a bit to get ready for the race the next day, and then Sunday I have a 10K (6.22 mile) run. All of this while being on liquids. Should be an intereting run. All I know is that I am going to have to run like the wind because I need to get home in time for football!!!

Got to get to work....running behind!

You're doing GREAT!!! I admire your determination!

We'll send a wave out your way as we go through OR this weekend. We head south on Saturday, stopping to see my sister in Myrtle Point.

4_1_202.gif 16_3_205.gif 4_1_202.gif

Thanks...I need the encouragement. My legs and hips were a bit sore this morning when I woke up...but in a good way. Probably going to do a very similar routine tonight. DH will be going with me to the gym tonight so I can stretch out my workout and go longer if I need to. I will get to the full 800 tonight!

Phyl I will be looking for the wave...though it could be a bit difficult to see through the mountains.

I have been eating some of the lean cuisines as well, but like Janet I would much prefer home cooked food. It is just with the hectic nature of my 2 jobs and MIL being ill I haven't had the time or the energy to cook. I am hoping to do some cooking on Saturday but I might just want to be lazy and not do anything so we will have to see.

Well half of my digital thermometers are dead and not making my life easy so I have to run to the store during my prep and get some batteries. That should cost a pretty penny and because I don't have a week's notice to fill out a purchase order I will be eating this cost. Oh well...at least the lab will work then!

December 2 2008 @ 11 a.m. - Conslutation for Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Los Angeles

Arms #1 - but since I'm there going to get the cost to fix it all :)

Where is everyone???

Ruby - Water today 16 oz + 32 oz = 48 - so I still have a ways to go this evening...

Well, just got back from the gym - guess what I got called today...

We have a new girl working out with us and we were doing bench presses (i can only do 45 lbs) but guess what she called me ... Scrawny :mellow:

I can't believe someone called me that - She's a big girl like we use to be - so I guess to her I am scawny - I had to give her a hug :cool2:

Well - since no one is here - I guess I will go see what's on tv and read my book...

Will CBL :)

Not getting to the gym tonight but will go before school, after school, and after my duty as volleyball score tomorrow to try and get all my workouts in.

Went and saw MIL today...not good. I told DH I just couldn't go back in with him any more. I don't know here real well, but I don't like seeing people look like that.. His brother told us that if we wanted to see her we probably needed to go today as they don't know if she will make it. When we got there ,however, they told us that she had been off the ventilator for a few hours and that she did suprisingly well. So I don't know what exactly the status truly is but I just can't do it.

SO I am just getting home and haven't eaten dinner yet. Might skip it and go to bed. I am EXHAUSTED.

Chat with you tomorrow.

Karri

Janet - congrats on the 'scrawny' comment :w00t: and the plastic surgery consult. I hope it works out well enough so that you can afford a full body make-over. You deserve it. :mellow: I've only managed 48oz as well so far. I'm about ready to give up and call it a day but I'm going to try and push through. :cool2:

Karri - I really can't offer you any words of comfort as far as your MIL goes. I don't think there are any. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you to have to go through this with your DH. All my best thoughts are with you and your family.

I've had a good day today. My total carbs are under my allowance and I've had 2 exercise sessions today, so that makes my numbers look good. I'm hoping I can get to bed at a decent time and go to sleep quickly. With that thought in mind, I best head off now and try to get that other 16oz of Water in. :)

Total calories = 1,028 (net = 128)

Carbs = 126g

Fat = 34g

Protein = 58g

Water = 48oz

I got one more glass of Water in last night, so that puts my total to 56oz. Not bad. :tongue: I would have tried for the last glass, but I wanted to get to bed early-ish. I slept solidly although I could have done with another hour or three.

I still haven't tried my Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs. They've been on my mind since Karri mentioned them the other day, I just haven't been able to fit them into my meal plans yet. :wink2: Wait a second.... who just said that? There was a time when I could have fit a meal like that in as a snack. Or an appetizer before the real snack between my meals. :w00t: Sometimes I don't recognise myself. I like it that way. :crying:

Anyway, nothing else to say. Off to start my day.

I got one more glass of Water in last night, so that puts my total to 56oz. Not bad. :tongue: I would have tried for the last glass, but I wanted to get to bed early-ish. I slept solidly although I could have done with another hour or three.

I still haven't tried my Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs. They've been on my mind since Karri mentioned them the other day, I just haven't been able to fit them into my meal plans yet. :wink2: Wait a second.... who just said that? There was a time when I could have fit a meal like that in as a snack. Or an appetizer before the real snack between my meals. :tt2: Sometimes I don't recognise myself. I like it that way. :crying:

Anyway, nothing else to say. Off to start my day.

Ruby - Love it - yes I remember when I would eat a full meal as an appertizer :lol::lol: Pre banding I most likely ate like 4 to 5 meals in the evenings if not more - plus Snacks.

I don't like pain so the ps consultation is a biggie for me - my main concern arms and eyes/face - ya we will see what the cost is ?? I don't have any idea.. But it can't hurt to go check it out - plus I really hate using my pto just recouping from surgery - I have 25 days each year

which I already have 13 days account for so that only leaves me 12 days

Well - I guess I don't have to figure it out till I see the doc..

Water yesterday barely made 64 - if you count the oj I had :w00t: