Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Ok where is everyone today....

Just go back from lunch - Chinese - I am good and full

have had one Water today about to start on my second - gotta wait a few more minutes till I can drink..

Well just cking in like I do everyday after lunch..

Hope everyone is having a good day...

I'm here. Finally. :sad:

It's been a little tougher for me as far as food goes today. I'm not sure why. Just one of those days I guess. I've struggled through so far with a lot of will power and tried to snack wisely. Daily plate says I can eat another further 487 cals. If I hadn't worked out this morning it would only be 110 for dinner. :)

The plan is to go to Aikido class as well this evening, but hubby is still working hard at the moment and if he isn't done in the next hour we won't be making it.

I've done a little better with Water so far today. Not much better though. Only 32oz so far, so I've got to try and guzzle a little more.

Donna, I hope you're going to be okay! I've just been watching the weather forecast on TV and it looks like it's going to go right through Houston and not further south like they thought last night. They're expecting 1 million people to evacuate the coast. :ohmy: That's astonishing. It's supposed to hit Houston as a category 2, possibly 3 tomorrow morning. Katrina was a 3. :lol: It should die down to category 1 by the time it gets to us on Saturday afternoon and head through fairly quickly.

I'm here. Finally. :sad:

It's been a little tougher for me as far as food goes today. I'm not sure why. Just one of those days I guess. I've struggled through so far with a lot of will power and tried to snack wisely. Daily plate says I can eat another further 487 cals. If I hadn't worked out this morning it would only be 110 for dinner. :)

The plan is to go to Aikido class as well this evening, but hubby is still working hard at the moment and if he isn't done in the next hour we won't be making it.

I've done a little better with Water so far today. Not much better though. Only 32oz so far, so I've got to try and guzzle a little more.

Donna, I hope you're going to be okay! I've just been watching the weather forecast on TV and it looks like it's going to go right through Houston and not further south like they thought last night. They're expecting 1 million people to evacuate the coast. :ohmy: That's astonishing. It's supposed to hit Houston as a category 2, possibly 3 tomorrow morning. Katrina was a 3. :lol: It should die down to category 1 by the time it gets to us on Saturday afternoon and head through fairly quickly.

Hey Ruby - I guess you and I are the only ones here today... Well the 400 should cover your dinner and maybe one little sf snack...

Donna - Yep you are in our prayer.

Well, not much to report - work home tv and on line - but I gotta go ice my ankle again and elevate it..

So I will cbl:tongue:

oh wait I made a really great dinner...

1st get some pasailla chilis (the chili releno kind they are not hot) put them on the gas flame to char skin all around and put in a plastic bag and wrap in a towel - cool then peel of chared skin - brown Ground turkey in a little oil with onion & bell pepper garlic powder - add some corn and Tomato sauce and a little splenda - cook - then slit chili's stuff with meat mixture and put on a sprayed cookie sheet - top with a little pepper jack cheese (I used habenaro but it's a little spicy so use either the pepper jack or plain jack) - oven 350 about 10 minutes until cheese melt.

OMW Yummy...I ate 2 - calories not much ground turkey & cheese are the only things that have any calories - I would guesstimate 200 max per chili

36_1_13.gif WHOO-HOO-O-O-O-

Went to Meijers tonite and bought a pair of jeans. Real, honest to goodness Levis. In a size 14. With a button and a zipper...........no elastic waistband.:sad:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS

Janet - My aunt broke her foot exactly the same way.

My daughter had a friend in her senior year that did the same thing at school too. If your foot hurts you better go to the doctor, it could be broken, hairline fracture, and you don't know it. Walking on it will only make it worse.

Donna - Good luck, if your staying make sure you get enough food and Water. You'll probably be out of power for quite a while. The wind here right now is serious with gust to at least 40. The clouds are flying by straight to the west. We actually have people here who lost power today and we're only getting outer bands. Our lower areas are already flooding.

They just showed a fishing town whiped out by Gustav on the news. This poor old man who has worked his entire life as a fisherman and oyster fisher lost everything. The man is poor as dirt, but proud, and worked everyday for what he had. He has nothing now. He was crying. FEMA is not there to help him. It looks like a 3rd world country where he is. Then you think about all the worthless pieces of shit that never worked a day in their freakin lives that get everything free from the damn government. I'm just going to bed tonight after a day of dealing with the trash in my school, they are children who had no chance because they are raised by worthless trash, who were raised by worthless trash. And this is what our government pays to breed, while this poor man who worked like a dog everyday of his life now has nothing. But don't forget our candidates for president have promised change. Change it probably gonna happen too, and monkeys are probably gonna fly outta my ass.

Wow Denise.:drool: I can hear the anger and frustration in your post. I understand completely. Sometimes life is so totally unfair. On one side you have people who work their entire lives and on the other you have people who live on handouts. The hard workers seem to be overlooked and forgotten, the takers complain there isn't enough to take. :tt2:

Kari - Congrats on the 14s! Well done you. :unsure:

Janet - you take it easy on that foot. Like Denise said, I think you should at least get it checked by a medical professional, even if they don't take x-rays or anything. More of a sanity check than anything else.

We managed to get to Aikido this evening, and that seemed to boost my appetite more when I got home, but with the extra strenuous exercise on top of this morning's session, it worked out okay for me even though I ate more than I was happy with.

Calories = 1,706 (net 279)

Carbs = 215g

Fat = 58g

Protein = 62g

Water = 48oz (hoping to get some in tonight)

Good morning ladies.

I'm feeling tired today. :tt2: Maybe it's because I ate more than I should yesterday. Maybe it's because it's the end of the week. Maybe it's just because. :unsure:

I worked on my arms this morning. Pushed my way through. It took a lot of physical and mental effort to get through it all, but I made it. :drool:

Just sitting here having my morning coffee. The thought of housework is daunting. Maybe I'll just sit and read for a couple of hours. My chores will wait for me. They're very patient. :w00t:

Will check back later. :tt2:

I just got a call from my doctor...

Guess who they want to use for their new TV Commerical

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

Oh My - what am I going to wear !!!!!

Edited by IndioGirl55

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

How about the slinky green dress??? You look cute in just about anything these days.... you might have to wear something a little sporty so you can wear your hat! Whenever I picture you, it's always wearing your hat!

I'm a hat person, I guess!

WOW!!

A celebrity in our midst!

Hope they get it on TV while we're in the area!!

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

Oh Janet that's fantastic news!!! And well deserving. I too liked that slinky green dress. The wrap finished it off nicely as well. If you have trouble deciding, you know where to post pics and get opinions from. :lol:

Went to Meijers tonite and bought a pair of jeans. Real, honest to goodness Levis. In a size 14. With a button and a zipper...........no elastic waistband.:lol:

CONGRATULALATION KARI - HOW FANTASTIC !!!! WAY TO GO GIRL !!

Janet - My aunt broke her foot exactly the same way.

My daughter had a friend in her senior year that did the same thing at school too. If your foot hurts you better go to the doctor, it could be broken, hairline fracture, and you don't know it. Walking on it will only make it worse.

Donna - Good luck, if your staying make sure you get enough food and Water. You'll probably be out of power for quite a while. The wind here right now is serious with gust to at least 40. The clouds are flying by straight to the west. We actually have people here who lost power today and we're only getting outer bands. Our lower areas are already flooding.

They just showed a fishing town whiped out by Gustav on the news. This poor old man who has worked his entire life as a fisherman and oyster fisher lost everything. The man is poor as dirt, but proud, and worked everyday for what he had. He has nothing now. He was crying. FEMA is not there to help him. It looks like a 3rd world country where he is. Then you think about all the worthless pieces of shit that never worked a day in their freakin lives that get everything free from the damn government. I'm just going to bed tonight after a day of dealing with the trash in my school, they are children who had no chance because they are raised by worthless trash, who were raised by worthless trash. And this is what our government pays to breed, while this poor man who worked like a dog everyday of his life now has nothing. But don't forget our candidates for president have promised change. Change it probably gonna happen too, and monkeys are probably gonna fly outta my ass.

Denise - I her you gf - I feel about the same way - both say they are going to change - but bet your bottom dollar nothing will.

Janet - you take it easy on that foot. Like Denise said, I think you should at least get it checked by a medical professional, even if they don't take x-rays or anything. More of a sanity check than anything else.

OK Denise & Ruby I now have 3 pple telling me to get it ck'd out so maybe after work I will stop at the urgent care..

Good Morning Gang

OMG I almost broke my ankle last night - I did the above post and signed off - while sitting at the computer I had my legs crossed - well got up out of the chair and my foot I guess fell asleep - I went to walk and my left foot was like a flipper I had no control - well it bent underneat me and I heard all this cracking and I fell - and was yelling in pain... I just kept saying oh please don't let it be broken - I mean all my weight was on that leg - Andrew comes running asking me what's wrong... and I can't even talk - Do you know the 1st thing he said - do you want medicine (pain stuff) - Told him no I need ice - well after about 5 minutes I could move it so I know it's not broken - but I this morning my achillies tendion hurts and I am a little gimpy... Be careful gang.. That's all I gotta say - leg crossing is great but after sitting at the computer for 45 minutes it does stop your cirulation....

9/11/08- GOD BLESS AMERCIA !!!! Today is a sad day - I remember 7 yrs ago and the total shock and disbelief in what had happend.. Please keep the pple who lost their lives and their families in your prayers today and always - What a different world we live in today...

so sorry you hurt your foot, I am glad it is not broken!

I heard from Linda last night... poor thing, she's low.

Everyone send her hugs!!!

Not too good on the cals yesterday... although had a bad "STUCK" and most came back up... but ther ewas this dessert that stayed down :wink2:

alas, today is another day. and so far so good, I'll post totals later when I get home afrom work.

:lol:

OK Denise & Ruby I now have 3 pple telling me to get it ck'd out so maybe after work I will stop at the urgent care..

You can add Nurse Phyl to that list, Janet....

go get the ankle x-rayed!!!

15_1_71.gif

Went to Meijers tonite and bought a pair of jeans. Real, honest to goodness Levis. In a size 14. With a button and a zipper...........no elastic waistband.:lol:

Congrats, Sis!! That's great!! And I know the feeling... bought my first pair of jeans with a button & zipper last week... on sale at Target for $6.24!! So I got two more pairs in the next two sizes down!! And THEN I went back and bought a BELT!! Yes, a belt! Because the ones that fit now are a little big around the waist. Other than that the fit is perfect! It's a great feeling not to have an elastic waistband, isn't it!!

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

Just what you need, Janet. An excuse to go shopping. LOL

15_9_27.gif

I went to the doctors today for a follow-up visit since he cut back on my meds. And, GUESS WHAT? !! I got to say bye-bye23_1_29.gif to the rest of my diabetes pills and bye-bye to the rest of my blood pressures meds. He's still going to monitor me and I have to go back in three months.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS