Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

And I really feel that this election has now pulled out the claws, especially after last nights broadcast. I had been hopefull that both gentlemen were going to keep this race on an elevated keel... guess not?:tt2:

Yes, the mudslinging is really disappointing. I really don't care what a candidate has to say about the other guy or gal, I want to hear what he has to say about himself and what his plans are. There's far too much "Don't vote for him because...." and not nearly enough of "Vote for me because...."

It's a deal chickie! :smile2: I must say that having to pay attention to my food intake has helped these past few days. Knowing I have to report in every day makes me behave a lot better. :tt2:

64oz of Water today

1,091 total cals

35g fat

138g carbs

49g Protein

According to myplate "You may eat about 354 additional calories today. " Does that mean could eat or should eat?

I'm so jealous! I ate pretty good today...or at least not that much today and even with that I only have 35 more cals before bed. But then with teaching today I didn't get a workout in either. I've got the munchies too. I don't know what I'm going to do with them....but I'll find something I'm sure.

905 cals

48 oz water

54 g protein

Managed to beat the munchy monster tonight so the totals stay as is.

I'm going to talk to my NUT on Monday about the new numbers that dailyplate is giving me. I really do think that 940 is too low, but what do I know. I used to think that 4000 a day was okay....so go figure.

Until then, I'll try to stay down where daily plate is telling me.

I sub again tomorrow but this time it's a math class so it should be better than home-ec. I won't be around tomorrow because of that.

Oh....for dinner tonight we went to DQ. I had a crispy chx salad (I know, grilled would have been better but I had the cals to spend I guess) and ate about 1/3 of it.

Brought it home and will take it for lunch tomorrow. The chx wasn't the happiest time of my meal today so I will probably not eat it tomorrow either. Stick with the salad part. So That is planned for. Between the proticcino, Fiber bars, and salad I should be set for food tomorrow.

Night all. Have a great day tomorrow.

Oh, Candice,

I can't understand your numbers you keep posting. Where do the breaks come in. What I see is totals: 701451892 what number goes with what?

DH wants credit for taking the Bubba Gump photos!!

:tt2::biggrin::smile2::biggrin::thumbup:

36_14_13.gif

Oh, Candice,

I can't understand your numbers you keep posting. Where do the breaks come in. What I see is totals: 701 45 18 92 what number goes with what?

701 Calories 45 Carbs 18 Fat 92 Protein - I think ???

:tongue2::biggrin::mellow::biggrin::cool2:

He gets credit... Good Job Earl :w00t:

Denise are you home yet - How is everything - No looter or damage I pray..

Thought that McCain did very well last night in his speech - I loved that he put his hand out and wasn't nasty or condensending.... Can't wait for the debates !!!

Food for the day

B - Protein Bar 210 c 19 pt

S - String cheese 80 c 7 pt - Nectarine 150 c

L - Pinto Beans & Ham - 250 c 15 pt

S - chips & Cheese - 200 C 5 pt

D - Fish 150 c 20 pt - 1/2 c rice 120 - Brussel sprouts -25 c

S - popcorn 100 c - watermelon 150 c - juice 40 c

Water - 59 oz

Total Calorie 1475 - 66 pt

ok of to ck my desk - cbl :tt2:

Managed to beat the munchy monster tonight so the totals stay as is.

I'm going to talk to my NUT on Monday about the new numbers that dailyplate is giving me. I really do think that 940 is too low, but what do I know. I used to think that 4000 a day was okay....so go figure.

Are you using the right Activity Level? I think you said you put down Lightly Active. Someone who has 3 kids and a husband to care for is not what I consider lightly active.

I feel okay today. Not super energetic, but not tired. I didn't sleep too well, but I'm not feeling the effects of that at the moment. I've had coffee and I need to have some Breakfast. I don't really feel like it, but it's best I do.

Where is everyone today?:eek:

I'm finding it hard. At the other end of things this time. It's hard getting any food down today. My coffee went down okay this morning, but my Protein Shake took about 40 mins to get down. It's taken me almost 2 hours to eat a quarter cup of tuna salad. :lol: I'd eat a small bit and feel like it would be taking it's time going down, so I'd wait a few minutes, and so on. And now I feel full, like I've over eaten. :lol: If it's not one thing, it's another. :)

I'm finding it hard. At the other end of things this time. It's hard getting any food down today. My coffee went down okay this morning, but my Protein Shake took about 40 mins to get down. It's taken me almost 2 hours to eat a quarter cup of tuna salad. :lol: I'd eat a small bit and feel like it would be taking it's time going down, so I'd wait a few minutes, and so on. And now I feel full, like I've over eaten. :lol: If it's not one thing, it's another. :)

It's the nature of the band for some - it can be very fickled

The only time I every feel tight is after I exercise - other than that it doesn't change - I can eat in the mornings,,

I was subbing....but thinking of you all.

The one reason I really like the proticcino is it is a Protein Drink and much thinner than a shake. I tried an Atkins the other day and I almost gagged. There is no way I could drink those again. Have you tried mixing your shake with your coffee? I don't know if it would work but it may make it thinner and easier to go down. On the other hand it could be completely horrible.

I'm going to talk to my NUT about my activity level, but since I spend a lot of time sitting with the kids doing crafts and time on the computer and little time actually running around, I think lightly active fits. She'll know better than me though. And since with only 1 day over cals last week (over the 940) and the other 6 under, and only losing 0.4 pounds, I'm guessing my activity level and calorie level is right. GRRRR....wish I could say otherwise.

Alright, off to get the kids and then dh and I are going out with friends tonight for drinks and pizza. Today is going to be my OVER for the week...but I have over 550 cals left for the day and I only eat pizza tops so it might be alright....we'll see.

Have a good night ladies, and if you have big plans, enjoy your weekends.

Oh, Candice,

I can't understand your numbers you keep posting. Where do the breaks come in. What I see is totals: 701451892 what number goes with what?

:drool:Stephanie:

Yesterdays was... Cals = 701, Carbs = 45g, 89 g protien

This is FRIDAY's #

o.k,. here it is more clear.

spacer.gifspacer.gif CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINspacer.gifnt3_totals.jpg933,70,32,94

hee,hee,hee:rolleyes: didn't mean to confuse anyone. I was just clicking and pasting from my SPARKPEOPLE.com site where I track my food.

:lol: Ruby: You are doing great, and I'd say you MAY eat more cals but not that you SHOULD... are you still hungry? or were you satisfied?

Now I didnt' get any exercise today, my hours were brutal, but I did get a nice FAT paycheck, so I am happy :lol:

:lol::biggrin::lol::biggrin::)

36_14_13.gif

Ha,ha,ha... that Earl!! :lol: Of course WE credit him!! :eek: How else could we all have survived shopping with all those parcels??? He followed us, cajolled us, babysat our extra bundles so our hands (and Feet) would be free for more buying.... Ya know, if he could he probably would have offered up his ears for peircing too!!! :tt2:

Hey Ladies

Everyone seems to be doing good - tracking their food and doing good on your calories - Proud of you all..

Candice - I would love a fat paycheck - I am salary so no OT - Plus I never work ot anyway... every 2 week same $$$ but now bills are going up... but not the paychecks...:lol:

:tt1: Ruby: You are doing great, and I'd say you MAY eat more cals but not that you SHOULD... are you still hungry? or were you satisfied?

Now I didnt' get any exercise today, my hours were brutal, but I did get a nice FAT paycheck, so I am happy :lovechoc:

I wasn't hungry yesterday, no. But there was that thought in my head of having permission to eat more. That's not good. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

The rest of my day was good. I went to Aikido class, so that upped my activity totals. My appetite kicked in after class as well, and I was able to eat. I had my son's leftover turkey sandwich. He forgot his lunch box today, so I ate his sandwich instead of tossing it out. It's the first time I've been successful eating bread. It was a lovely change.

My total cals for the day were 1,218, but if I subtract my morning exercise and evening Aikido class it brings it down to a net of -316. I'm not sure if I should be paying attention to the total cals or the net cals.

Total cals 1,218

Carbs 158

Fat 22

Protein 60

Fell short by about 24oz on the Water today, so I'm going to see how much more I can get in before now and bedtime. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I've been less and less attached to my scales this week. I haven't stepped on them since Mon and I was 175 then. I'm hoping to be 173 tomorrow. :scared2:

Off to relax before bedtime. I'm going to take a Melatonin tonight since I don't have to get up early in the morning. I could do with a sleep in. My body is rested but my mind is still a little too active at the mo, so I may read a little to knock me out.

Will check in tomorrow. sleep well everyone. :P

Hey Ladies

Everyone seems to be doing good - tracking their food and doing good on your calories - Proud of you all..

Thanks Janet. It's definitely what I need right now and I hope the others are getting the same out of it as I am.

I meant to ask you how you're finding maintenance. I know Karri struggles at times, but a lot of her issues are related to her surgery and having to put her exercise on hold while healing.

You've been at goal for a little bit now. Tell us how it's been for you and what's different as far as food and exercise choices. And how you're dealing emotionally with the changes.