Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Steph- I happy too. I was really afraid I had a stretched pouch or something.

I'm need a DVD recorder. It's almost 11, and I'm still watching the Olympics. Phelps is coming up, I ain't going no where. America is whooping ass and taking names is men's swimming. BUT I have to say I like China's uniforms the best. Their jackets are beautiful, I want one. Yellow and Orange, gorgeous!! China's men in gymnatics are unbelievable.

Denise glad your band is working :0)..

I have a dvr - I can't stay up until mid nite :Banane37:) - I get up at 5 - so I watch til 9:30 -10 when I go to bed and then in the morning - fast forward to the events I want to see (don't really care about the volleyball)

I agree I love the orange yellow red combo of the chineese - why were our outfits in the opening ceremony black and white - they should have been RED WHITE & BLUE.

USA ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember if I've posted since we got home or not!

Anyway, we got back yesterday morning. Good trip home all the way, except our sleeper car attendant didn't spoil us the way our Danielle did going east! No warm Cookies in the afternoon, no champagne when we got on, we had to turn down our own beds each night and stow them in the morning! We did have a "handicap" roomette coming home, which was 3X as big as the regular roomette going east for just a slight increase.

Our cat totally freaked while we were gone even though we had a neighbor checking on her, and our DD & SIL. She destroyed the place and I will spare you the description as it was NOT a pretty picture.

My Wii says I gained 1.3 lb while I was gone, and I am hoping that I still have a few pounds of retained Fluid to get rid of as my legs, feet & ankles got quite swollen after 2 1/2 days on the train. Poor DH gained 11 lb and is now starving himself to get ready for TOPS weigh in on Monday!

Good to be home. I missed all of you! And, my M of A buds, I added a little pink flower (which matches the blue ones) to the top of my left ear!! Found another "Piercing Pagoda" at my favorite mall back home in Buffalo!

16_14_12.gif

That is right...check out the new signature. I just got permission to race in all of the following races from my PS today. All I had to do was promise not to run more than 1 mile per day and no more than 3 times per week for the next 2 weeks. Then on August 27 I have permission to do ANYTHING I want as long as it doesn't hurt. I can hold off on the running for a bit if the result is running in three more races within a year!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Can't remember if I've posted since we got home or not!

Anyway, we got back yesterday morning. Good trip home all the way, except our sleeper car attendant didn't spoil us the way our Danielle did going east! No warm Cookies in the afternoon, no champagne when we got on, we had to turn down our own beds each night and stow them in the morning! We did have a "handicap" roomette coming home, which was 3X as big as the regular roomette going east for just a slight increase.

Our cat totally freaked while we were gone even though we had a neighbor checking on her, and our DD & SIL. She destroyed the place and I will spare you the description as it was NOT a pretty picture.

My Wii says I gained 1.3 lb while I was gone, and I am hoping that I still have a few pounds of retained Fluid to get rid of as my legs, feet & ankles got quite swollen after 2 1/2 days on the train. Poor DH gained 11 lb and is now starving himself to get ready for TOPS weigh in on Monday!

Good to be home. I missed all of you! And, my M of A buds, I added a little pink flower (which matches the blue ones) to the top of my left ear!! Found another "Piercing Pagoda" at my favorite mall back home in Buffalo!

16_14_12.gif

Well Phyl it's a good thing no champange or cookies - DH would have come back 15 lbs heavier:lol::Banane37: He gained that much on your trip..

You did execellent... only 1.3 and ya you still have Water i bet.. Good Job.. The cat really tore up the house - OMW...

I am taking my fur babies with me this weekend as gs is going with me and I don't want to kennel them... Will be an adventure...

That is right...check out the new signature. I just got permission to race in all of the following races from my PS today. All I had to do was promise not to run more than 1 mile per day and no more than 3 times per week for the next 2 weeks. Then on August 27 I have permission to do ANYTHING I want as long as it doesn't hurt. I can hold off on the running for a bit if the result is running in three more races within a year!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Congratulation Karri - Our Ms Marathoner !!!!! (anything you mean you can't do ANYTHING right now :sleep2::lol::crying:)

Hello everyone!!!!! I know I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to checck in and say hi and everyone is doing so amazing. I am doing fine. Check out my ticker. CAN YOU FRIGGIN BELIEVE IT!?!?!?! I have been so busy with work and outdoors I don't get on much. I do get on to read all the new posts so that I stay up to date though. I am interviewing for a supervisor position at my current employers this week. Not sure what day but they told me they definately wanted me to submit my resume and interview. I have 18 years experience so they are thinking easier than bringing someone in who doesn't have a clue and less training time. I was hacked into my checking account and debit card through paypal this week. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!! The person put 89 charges for $39.99 through my account. Paypal and my bank are working to recover all the funds and find the person responsible. I was really upset but today I was told by paypal they would be placing all the funds back into my account whether they had to pay it because they couldn't find the person. They want me to get my money ASAP and to them that could mean 30 days. 4_2_200v.gif Really stresses me out. We are leaving for my dad's in Missouri on August 28th. He does not know what I had done and I have not seen him since 2 weeks before my surgery.

Took my 16 year old to the seminar for the lapband last night. She really wants to start pushing for it. We talked with the surgeon after everyone left and he told us he would work with us to try to get things needed to get her approved. I asked if she was excited and she said not really I am trying not to get my hopes up. That broke my heart. I want her to feel better about herself and more confident and not always 'hide' behind everyone else. For gosh sake all summer EVERYDAY she wears a t-shirt with jeans and a hooded sweatshirt over the t to hide herself. She is such a wonderful person and she has been burdened with this the majorty of her short life. Keep her in your prayers ladies.

I sure wish I would have been at the MofA. Are we for sure planning Vegas for next year? I started a saving for our next trip because no way am I missing that one. Thing is are we going in July because Vegas will be miserable hot!!! Don't matter I am not missing the chance to meet all my band sisters again. I am so envious. I had a dream the other night that since I didn't go Phyl and Peaches met me somewhere so we could have a vacation together. Anyway, the whole time neither of them talked to me except hi when we first arrived and they were off doing things together and I was just the odd man out who done things by myself or stayed in my hotel room because they did not want to share with me they shared together. HAHA I know it was a crazy dream. I know none of you would do that to any of us.

Well now that I have wrote a long book I better close. People prob stopped reading a while ago. I will try getting on more often and posting. I am here daily but just not posting. Love you all11_8_14.gif

Jackie

Yes anything means that too. Poor DH. He has been so great and has gotten NO reward!

Ok girl you go out and by a cute nightie (you can do it now with that flat tummy) and get a bottle of wine (for him we want you awake) and when you have been released - candles - dinner - wine - and :biggrin::lol::thumbup: . You need to reward that man big time for being such a good nurse while you were recovering..

Hello everyone!!!!! I know I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to checck in and say hi and everyone is doing so amazing. I am doing fine. Check out my ticker. CAN YOU FRIGGIN BELIEVE IT!?!?!?! I have been so busy with work and outdoors I don't get on much. I do get on to read all the new posts so that I stay up to date though. I am interviewing for a supervisor position at my current employers this week. Not sure what day but they told me they definately wanted me to submit my resume and interview. I have 18 years experience so they are thinking easier than bringing someone in who doesn't have a clue and less training time. I was hacked into my checking account and debit card through paypal this week. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!! The person put 89 charges for $39.99 through my account. Paypal and my bank are working to recover all the funds and find the person responsible. I was really upset but today I was told by paypal they would be placing all the funds back into my account whether they had to pay it because they couldn't find the person. They want me to get my money ASAP and to them that could mean 30 days. 4_2_200v.gif Really stresses me out. We are leaving for my dad's in Missouri on August 28th. He does not know what I had done and I have not seen him since 2 weeks before my surgery.

Took my 16 year old to the seminar for the lapband last night. She really wants to start pushing for it. We talked with the surgeon after everyone left and he told us he would work with us to try to get things needed to get her approved. I asked if she was excited and she said not really I am trying not to get my hopes up. That broke my heart. I want her to feel better about herself and more confident and not always 'hide' behind everyone else. For gosh sake all summer EVERYDAY she wears a t-shirt with jeans and a hooded sweatshirt over the t to hide herself. She is such a wonderful person and she has been burdened with this the majorty of her short life. Keep her in your prayers ladies.

I sure wish I would have been at the MofA. Are we for sure planning Vegas for next year? I started a saving for our next trip because no way am I missing that one. Thing is are we going in July because Vegas will be miserable hot!!! Don't matter I am not missing the chance to meet all my band sisters again. I am so envious. I had a dream the other night that since I didn't go Phyl and Peaches met me somewhere so we could have a vacation together. Anyway, the whole time neither of them talked to me except hi when we first arrived and they were off doing things together and I was just the odd man out who done things by myself or stayed in my hotel room because they did not want to share with me they shared together. HAHA I know it was a crazy dream. I know none of you would do that to any of us.

Well now that I have wrote a long book I better close. People prob stopped reading a while ago. I will try getting on more often and posting. I am here daily but just not posting. Love you all11_8_14.gif

Jackie

Jackie you are too funny with that dream... Well I am glad you had it if it will make you come to our next Lucky #7 vacation...

Hope your daughter can get the band - There is a program somewhere that takes kids - it was on Ophra I think..

Ok gang this is going to be quick - I gotta back and eat - I have burned up 2 veggies being on this stupid computer - I answered and email then pm and the my mentor thread - I have burned up asparragas and spinach - so no veggies tonite in fact I forgot to get my fish out of the oven and the timer went off..

I am gone for a long weekend - so I most likely won't talk to you all til monday

Have a great weekend !!

Hugs & Love Janet

Good Evening Everyone,

I had to rush to my nurse this afternoon in the pouring rain for an unfill. She was gonna leave early so I said well I could come in the morning. She said no come now I'll wait. Do it now or you'll have a miserable night. I could only swallow liquid, and it hurt to do that. I just had some potato Soup and it was devine! I haven't eaten food since Sunday night, only Protein Drinks. I was at 8 on Monday, she put in 1, took me to 9. Today she took out .5cc. I said I'm sorry I'm so hard to please. She said Oh no you're not, I have a lady that comes in every week. I have been rushing around all day. Brought my Mom to 2 appts. this morning, suspended my first little darling. And after all this Aunt Flo has finally decided to visit. She hasn't been here since the week after my surgery 2 months ago.

My doctor is across the highway from Dillards. I need school clothes, so I went look. I was looking at shirts in the plus size cause it was a RL tshirt with RL written across the front in rhinestones and thats my DH's initials. The lady asked if i needed help. I said no. She said my name is ..... if you need me, but do you need to be in plus size? Ain't dat just freakin dawling? You now this is plus size right?

11:00 and I still have to dry my hair. I don't know how I will stay awake tomorrow. :biggrin::sleep:

grrr...I lost my half hour message!!!!

I'll type more later. How frustrating.

Watching Olympic mens gymnastics. I LOVE men gymnasts. But why are the US uniforms so ugly? I'm very disappointed. The ladies were wonderful. The men's suck!

Okay...gotta go.

I forgot to tell ya'll. She had me sit up and drink with the needle still sticking out of me. Then she pulls it out while I'm sitting. It was a not nice feeling. I could feel a big thick needle tugging out of my body. Weird, horrible, feeling.

O.K. I seriously need to go to bed. I forgot to go pickup my perscriptions again today. 4 days without my syntroid. I'm a butthead.

Okay....let me try this again.

Karri, you have just elevated your husband to saint status in my eyes. You had better behave well and not do anything to damage yourself between now and the 27th. Behave!!!

Jackie, we look forward to seeing you with us next year. I have started saving for my trip already. I'm going to have to be really frugal since I'm not working this year, but we will get it done. I think we've decided to meet at Peaches nxt year. We will have more time to relax and just visit. This year we spent so much time running from one store to another that I don't think we got to really enjoy each other's company to the level that we should have. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the trip, but I really would have loved to spend more time with the ladies. So get the passport in order, and start saving....we're going to see some great stuff in Canada next July.

Janet, I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy your time off and the fun with the furbabies! We'll be waiting to hear from you. BTW, the article was great. Your doctor sounds like a dream. Your success has some to do with how great he is I'm sure. Not a lot, but some. I've been reading your mentor board. You are a great mentor.

Phyl, I was starting to worry about you. I'm glad you made it home safe. Poor Earl. You should offer to start weighing his food for him. Good job on your only 1.3 pounds. That in itself is an amazing accomplishment. You should feel really good about that. Now I thought that the train attendants were supposed to put your bed down and put it up every day. Shame on your attendant for not doing that....especially since you were in a handicap roomette. How rude. But Danielle was amazing...hard to compare. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Welcome home.

Okay. I'm going to finish watching gymnastics. I'll see you in the morning. Tomorrow is weigh in day. I'll report in then. Goodnight ladies.

4_12_12.gif Something to think about....................

How about doing a six month anniversary in Vegas. Vegas in January sounds really appealing to me.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS

How about doing a six month anniversary in Vegas. Vegas in January sounds really appealing to me.

That IS something to think about. We'll be down in Janet's "neck of the woods" then, so it would be drivable. Might be game for that.

7_15_4.gif

I also like the idea of Vegas in January. It would probably be more doable for me than Canada in July. :tongue_smilie:

Hi ladies. No real weight loss to report this week. Actually, that's not a bad thing considering the junk I ate the last week. I was being so awful so I'm thankful I didn't jepordize my weight loss so severely.

I think TOM must be getting ready to visit. He can make me such a ..... let's say ..... anger ball. I've been very very ugly to the little quacks as well as dh. GRRRRR

I don't think I can talk dh into a trip in January. I'm pushing with next July as it is. He says I have to quit spending so much. I love the idea, but I'm going to have to pass on that one I think. I want to do Vegas though. I've never been.....and Karri could probably swing Vegas over NE Canada. I say it's a wonderful idea! Sorry I can't come.

I called my son's pcp today. I don't remember what of the story I've told you all but she quit the clinic this month...before I got the recommendations back from the child psych. Well, then I took him to her partner...the doc in town....and he blew me off. That was this past weekend. Well, I heard she was going to be in the clinic so I called the clinic and that hag they have answering the phones was rude again so I got fed up and called the pcp's cell phone. She was appauled that the doc had refused the meds and said she would get them for him right away. She is so great! I feel so much better...even though I feel horrible about calling this poor woman at home. She's such a wonderful woman though. We will follow her to her new practice in September, but she's taking this month off.

hmmm....there was more to say but who knows right now. Hope you all are having a great day. I'll talk to you all soon.