Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

You Betcha!!

Was thinking this morning about starting to pack!!

7_6_6v.gif

3_10_6.gif

3_2_113.gif

Packing??? :lol: Already??? Boy you must have a lot of clothes to crame into that suitcase??? HAHAHAHA

EIther that or you are JUST like my Dear Sister .... VERY organized:unsure:

Packing??? :lol: Already??? Boy you must have a lot of clothes to crame into that suitcase??? HAHAHAHA

Actually, I'm plotting and planning in my head as to how to keep it to an absolute minimum since we'll be hauling all our stuff through a few train terminals. So I've been thinking about how little I can get away with bringing, how small of a suitcase can I bring, etc!

Ya when I read that this morning - I was thinking we have 3 weeks from this Friday - or Thursday really - I flight out Friday Morning get to St Paul around 1 or 2 - don't remember...

I have ton's of clothes but not that many that I can pack now - espeically underwear :lol:

Ya when I read that this morning - I was thinking we have 3 weeks from this Friday - or Thursday really - I flight out Friday Morning get to St Paul around 1 or 2 - don't remember... I have ton's of clothes but not that many that I can pack now - espeically underwear :lol:

You gals don't get it....

I was just packing in my HEAD!!

4_12_12.gif

4_12_12.gif

Ok I guess I can understand that since you will be packing for more than 3 or 4 days like the rest of us :lol: plus you have 2 to pack for not just one.

I guess i better and ck to see what's the weather's like

I will be packing lite - so I will have room to bring stuff home :lol:

4_12_12.gif

:lol: Ya, but Phyl you can't get much in there~~:lol:

:lol: Ya, but Phyl you can't get much in there~~:lol:

Good point!

I'll keep that in mind!

:lol::lol::thumbup::lol::smile2:

We took two boxes of baggy clothes to the Good Will store today and I found three pairs of pants, like new, 24 petite. Jeans need another few pounds gone, navy twill/rayon slacks, same size... fit nice.

A year ago 30/32.

im a seven...7/17/08 yay preop on july 3rd...soo yes i wont be having a normal 4th because i start liquid diet on the 3rd but i am soooo excited!!

Congrats on your date Jeaninem - It was my surgery date too but you are posting in the 2007 thread not the 2008 :lol:

7/17/08 will be my 1 yr anniversary..

Kari, I totally understand about your plans on Babysitting the ankle bitters... beleive me if I had Grandchildren... I'd be there in a heart beat!!!

Where in the state is Grand Rapids??? is it more south than Pt. Huron??

Looks like the Mall is out for me this year. My daughter is leaving the 26th.

Candace-My daughter lives 22 miles from Muskegan. What day and time will you be passsing through? SIL might be home from work and I could maybe meet up with you. I'll send you my phone number.

Phyl - we'll be home late on the third, so I'll head for the post office right after the 4th. I thought those tops would be perfect for you since you are so much shorter than me. Plus, I like mine longer.

TTYL

:lol: Ya, but Phyl you can't get much in there~~:smile2:

Omw Candice that was a good one

:lol: lmao :lol:

Ok where is everyone

I know that Ruby got a life :thumbup:

Linda is always busy with her community work :smile2:and family - Karri out celebrating her last year in her 20's :lol:

Well, I guess that only leaves Kari - Peaches - Me - Phyl and all you have dh's

so it's just me and my doggies - gs has gone to the beach with his mom - he called and asked if he went in the ocean would a shark get him (they are in Newport Beach) - I told him he watches too much tv (and he doesn't really) but I told him it was safe in the Water - he called a little while ago and said he and his little bro had a lot of fun - I told him that he just had forgotten but that he loves the water/ocean - (we use to go when he was younger) - he hadn'tbeen since our cruise in 05 I guess..

Ok gang - I know how this goes - you will all get on when I get off - my feelings are going to be hurt :lol: - just playing - I went to the gym did my 3 miles and sweated like a pig - it's hot here - my car said 119 but it was most likely 115..

Ok gotta go see what I can fix with my left over steak... I am hungry

I will cbl - and fyi - I have done really well on my water today 50 oz so far...

We had a blast today. Though food wise...ugh I got a little sick. We had some lemonade with real sugar at the fun center and then went and rode go-karts. I almost hurled. I don't normally get car sick, but I was so sick that I had to go to the car and eat some WASA crackers! I know it is my birthday and I go runng for the healthy stuff. Then we went and ate at a local Italian place and I had 2 raviolis that tasted like heaven. They were in a piccata sauce (which was pretty much all oil) and were heavenly, but again...got a terrible tummy ache and a roaring headache between all the oil and the sugar. Then I came home and took a nap cause I wasn't feeling all that great. We just had dinner and had homemade pork chile verde nachos. Seriously...it was healthy and I had to actually leave the room because I couldn't stop eating them. I will post the recipe later because it really is something that we can all eat...especially if you dont make it into nachos.

DH just finished my lemon cake but I amnot sure that I can eat much of it. I am so full. I don't usually eat this late either, but I am going to have to make an exception because this cake is fantastic.

My leg is doing MUCH MUCH better today. In fact there was no pain when we were bowling and mini golfing today. It was great. I didn't run out of energy. Only problem was the wooziness from the sugar overload.

Well I am going to go check some of my other threads and then hang out with DH.

Hi ladies. A good day today. I haven't done any exercise yet but in about an hour it will have cooled down enough for me to go walking. We will still have an hour of daylight left so I'm not worried.

I've had a good food day. No stuck episodes today. That's really nice. I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since I didn't have a stuck feeling at least once a day. Breakfast was kashi and a half a banana. lunch was a chicken sausage. dinner was a bit of steak and some berries. I snacked on some kashi this afternoon. I'll get some more veggies tonight for a snack. But al in all, a great day for food. Need another bottle of Water before bed but again, not worried there.

I spent the day trying to build a webpage. I got some done. If anyone is interested the NON final product is at Steph's website It is pretty rudimentary but not bad for a few hours work. I've never done it before so maybe before another day is over I'll have something I'm happy with. I'm still learning and I haven't been thinking about what I want on it, so I'm not sure what all I want to do. I'm sure there will be more I can't wait to add. I was asked to build the webpage for my workshop that I was at the last couple of weeks but I hadn't done that before so I said they had to give me a few weeks to learn a little before I try on that. They will pay me $1k for it so I'm really wanting to do a great job. Any hints would be appreciated. They have some definite ideas but that doesn't mean I have to listen to it all :thumbup:

Janet, I've been on and off all day, just busy with the other so I didn't know what to say. My mind can only really concentrate on one thing at a time when one of them is really trying me.

Phyl, I'm trying to think of imaginative things to help you pack. Shipping some is always an option. I'm not sure. I'll keep thinking.

Karri, I am glad to hear that your leg is feeling better. I'm still thinking those good thoughts about your surgery. I'm so excited for you. Those results of your run are amazing too. I can't believe how awesome your run went even though you were hurt. So very awesome. And I really hope you enjoy the little bit of your birthday that is left. It sounds like you had a heck of a day so far. I think it's amazing how your body reacts to "bad" food. I wonder how much better I would be doing if my body did the same thing. Happy Birthday anyways. I was thinking of you today.

Linda, I hope everything was much better for you. I know we get hard on ourselves and then we just want to eat more. Tired, wanting to eat stuff we shouldn't, feeling crappy about ourselves, and all that leads to us wanting to soothe ourselves with food. You made it through it though. It is tough. Pat yourself on the back for the effort, fortify your defenses, hang on for the next round. We're pulling for you. We can all do this. I know.

I'll be on and off tonight all. Have a great night.

We had a blast today. Though food wise...ugh I got a little sick. We had some lemonade with real sugar at the fun center and then went and rode go-karts. I almost hurled. I don't normally get car sick, but I was so sick that I had to go to the car and eat some WASA crackers! I know it is my birthday and I go runng for the healthy stuff. Then we went and ate at a local Italian place and I had 2 raviolis that tasted like heaven. They were in a piccata sauce (which was pretty much all oil) and were heavenly, but again...got a terrible tummy ache and a roaring headache between all the oil and the sugar. Then I came home and took a nap cause I wasn't feeling all that great. We just had dinner and had homemade pork chile verde nachos. Seriously...it was healthy and I had to actually leave the room because I couldn't stop eating them. I will post the recipe later because it really is something that we can all eat...especially if you dont make it into nachos.

DH just finished my lemon cake but I amnot sure that I can eat much of it. I am so full. I don't usually eat this late either, but I am going to have to make an exception because this cake is fantastic.

My leg is doing MUCH MUCH better today. In fact there was no pain when we were bowling and mini golfing today. It was great. I didn't run out of energy. Only problem was the wooziness from the sugar overload.

Well I am going to go check some of my other threads and then hang out with DH.

Karri - I am so happy that you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY !!! Your last yr in your 20's :thumbup: - But let me tell you something - 20's are still about growing up so look forward to your 30's - you have grown so much (welll really shrunk phyiscally but mentally you have grown)..

Yes you better eat a little cake - I wish I would get sick on oil & sugar - I still love it and it does agree with me too..

Have a great evening !!!!

Again - Happy Birthday!!!

I forgot to post this for everyone. I found 97% fat free Hebrew National Hot Dogs at Wal-Mart a couple of days ago. They only have 45 calories per hot dog. So for those of you who are not planning to spend their 4th of July in a compression garment sipping on a vicodin margarita this could be a great alternative to bring with you to a BBQ. Also if you are looking for sausages...Johnsonville has great Turkey/Cheddar sausages that are 130 calories. If you can find the Jenny-O Turkey cheddar sausages they are only 120. I eat these a lot for breakfast. I love em! You should be able to find any of these in the hot dog section of your favorite grocery store!

I should have gone into advertising!