Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I made it back from camping and I ran 12 miles this weekend! I am exhausted.

I have a pre-op appointment tomorrow morning. I will report back when I get home. A friend and I are going to go to the half-marathon course and walk part of it tomorrow. My legs are sore though, so I don't know how far we are going to go. My plan was 12 miles, but I don't know if that will be possible.

The hyperventilation has almost gone away. I think it is a combo of meds, school being out, and the doc reassuring me that I am not crazy!

Well I am off to bed.

So I have been up since 3:30...I guess old habits are hard to break!

On the weight front...I dropped another 3 pounds. :) I had been hovering between 150 and 151 for the last several days before we left to go camping. While we were camping I didn't count calories and just ate. I even had a smore. Though I couldn't eat it with the chocolate...it was took rich. So after I took two bites of that and realized I didn't like it, I just had a marshmallow with some graham crackers. This morning when I stepped on the scale...147. I guess I am only 2 pounds away from a normal BMI. However, now I am going to 2000-2100 calories.

Well I am going to try and go back to sleep for a few more hours.

Edited by salsa1877

GOOD MORNING GANG I AM BACK............................

800 miles between Friday and Sunday :thumbup:...

Good to see my Sister and my neices & nephews - I hadn't been up north for a couple of yrs (my sis was here last nov) they where shocked about my weight loss and I guess it's showing in a pic that I will post in a bit from my GD graducation - you will get to seen my 2 gk & son :)

I went to the gym friday before I left then gs and i went to the mall and he gave me a great NSV - when we use to go to the mall he would be 10 steps a head of me - well on friday he said LaLa why are you running (walking so fast really) as I was a head of him - I said I am just walking.... Then we went to target and I didn't look for a parking space close to the store - took the first one I saw - he said - you really have changed:biggrin:

At my sisters on Saturday morning I did one mile with my BIL - an ok speed then I did 2 more miles at a very good speed by myself.

Hope all that countered the 2 1/2 cookie and wine I had :thumbup:

Yes you guys were quite - I remember looking at page 700 when i posted on Friday - so that I would know what page I had to go back to - well 701 -- :)

I wanted to sleep in but dogs had me up at 7 - which is better than 5 - well woke me up at 5 put took Angel potty and went back to bed.

I think I need to go do my 3 miles this morning since I am off and then I meet my training partner at 5 - my trainer is gone this week so it's just us girls :thumbup:

I am going to go see if I can post the pic - it's been a while since I have done it...

CBL :)

Lets see if this works - this is gs - gd - me & son

Ok you guys aren't talking or online so I am going to be sending pictures all day :0)

Phyl

Why are my pic's comming thru at thumbnails??

What a nice picture!! And you are so SKINNY!!

TOPS weigh in today and I was down over 2 lb for second week in a row. Doesn't show that much on my ticker because we are about to change scales. We're weighing on both this month, but then we're switching to the new one which is about 1 1/2 lb heavier. So I decided to start using the new weight now. It is compatible with my Wii, but not with our digital scale! So, according to both scales I was down 2 3/4 lb, but I figured I may as well bite the bullet and go with the most accurate scale now rather than in 2 weeks or whenever they've decided to do it... first week in July, I think they said. Anyway, we have several contests going, and with my weight loss this week I won one of the pots and it had over $9 in it!! DH has a hard time "receiving" ANYTHING, so he kept coming over to my chair whispering things in my ear like "donate it back to the treasury", "Pay the new lady's first month of dues"! I finally told him to go back to his chair and leave me alone... stop trying to spend MY money!! The way this challenge works is, whoever wanted to participate got a baby food jar with 5 dimes in it. Then you set yourself certain goals, like put a dime in the jar for every day I don't exercise, put a dime in for every day you don't drink all your Water, you pick your own things. I have a small glass of wine every day, but sometimes I sneak a second one. If I do that this week, a dime goes in the jar. Then next week we all take our jars back and whoever of those who are participating loses the most weight, gets all the money in ALL the jars (I think there are 10 of us doing this). And that's how I made $9.15 this week!! We're going to do this for five weeks.

Phyl

Why are my pic's comming thru at thumbnails??

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing they made some changes on the website that are doing that. It's okay because you just click on them and it blows them up to normal size. Your "babies" are so cute.

Where the heck is everybody today?? It's been so quiet the last few days. I've been feeling like crap so not participating too much... respiratory stuff, feels like maybe an ear infection has developed now.

DH is making spaghetti sauce for dinner and we're going to use some more of the "fake pasta" you gave us. DH & SIL talked about going home to make spaghetti ALL AFTERNOON yesterday & it left me craving spaghetti!

That reminds me, my laptop is set to show slide show of photos whenever it sits idle for very long. This one GRUESOME picture keeps popping up... actually two, one of each of us, DH & I, that is, sitting at the table in the RV eating HUGE plates of spaghetti, with a large glass of wine sitting next to our plates and garlic bread! It disgusts me every time I see it!! But I'm not going to delete it because it's a good reminder!

36_2_64.gif

It's actually almost that bad!

Maybe it's even worse than that!

Okay.... here it is!!

PhotoArchives002.jpg

Thanks for the "skinny" Complement - I am told I look 120...

That plate of spaghetti would be about 8 meals now :lol::lol:

Congrats on the loss:thumbup: - that fantastic :frown:

Ya I had some wine and not small glasses like 3 of your big ones friday and saturday..

I like that dime thing - I should use it for my Water - but I would have to make it a dollar :sad:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing they made some changes on the website that are doing that. It's okay because you just click on them and it blows them up to normal size. Your "babies" are so cute.

Where the heck is everybody today?? It's been so quiet the last few days. I've been feeling like crap so not participating too much... respiratory stuff, feels like maybe an ear infection has developed now.

DH is making spaghetti sauce for dinner and we're going to use some more of the "fake pasta" you gave us. DH & SIL talked about going home to make spaghetti ALL AFTERNOON yesterday & it left me craving spaghetti!

That reminds me, my laptop is set to show slide show of photos whenever it sits idle for very long. This one GRUESOME picture keeps popping up... actually two, one of each of us, DH & I, that is, sitting at the table in the RV eating HUGE plates of spaghetti, with a large glass of wine sitting next to our plates and garlic bread! It disgusts me every time I see it!! But I'm not going to delete it because it's a good reminder!

36_2_64.gif

It's actually almost that bad!

Maybe it's even worse than that!

Okay.... here it is!!

PhotoArchives002.jpg

That picture is worth a thousand words... I used to eat that much spaghetti too!!! It is {was} one of my favourite pig out meals... ah.... and the garlic bread? ?? OMG I would eat half a loaf myself... and then um 1/2 a bottle of wine..

Now, I can hardly drink wine... it just dosn't 'sit' as well in my 'stomach'... don't know why?

Wow, Janet.... at first I couldn't even find you in that picture!!!!

Did you star in that movie???

"Honey I shrunk the kids!"

and look at those cute dimples :sad:

Thanks for the "skinny" Complement - I am told I look 120...

I agree!!

That plate of spaghetti would be about 8 meals now :lol::lol:

You got that right!!

Congrats on the loss:thumbup: - that fantastic :frown:

Ya I had some wine and not small glasses like 3 of your big ones friday and saturday..

I like that dime thing - I should use it for my Water - but I would have to make it a dollar :sad:

I'm putting my first dime in the jar! My throat hurts, my ears hurt, I keep coughing and I want to be in a coma, so I'm having my 2nd glass of wine!! (the little glasses, not that big one in the picture!! Ugh! I HATE that picture! It took a lot of guts to post it! I tried to resize it but that photobucket site keeps fighting with me!!)

7_4_33.gif

Wow, Janet.... at first I couldn't even find you in that picture!!!!

Did you star in that movie???

"Honey I shrunk the kids!"

and look at those cute dimples :sad:

Candice

Thanks - I feel really good - Yep I have always had those dimples :frown:

Phyl

Sorry you got the curd - have that wine (ladies it is a tiny tiny glass) and get some rest.

I gotta get some of my old disk out and find some old pic..

Me going to the gym tonite

14043d1213656624-hey-50-over-gang-we-have-new-spot-untitled-4.jpg

Janet - You are looking hot!! So much thinner than the last post. Nice looking family. One of these days I will figure out how to post pictures.

ONLY ONE MORE POUND ! ! and then I can join the triple digit club.4_17_211.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS