Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

but where on earth do I find this EEvo ??? is it a Fat free margarine or something like it???

I don't think I've ever seen it in Canada... perhaps I'll have to buy a case of it when I come to M of A... and truck it back across the border.

12_13_1.gif

Mother's Day photo with three youngest grandchildren

MothersDay08005-1.jpg

Mother's Day photo with three youngest grandchildren

MothersDay08005-1.jpg

Phyl!!! They are beautiful! And so is Grandma! You may be frustrated at the slow scale but I can see a difference even from your avatar....and you ARE wearing the same shirt so it is a legit comparison.

How proud you must be of your family. And of yourself. Happy Happy DaY!!!!

Phyl- That picture is gorgeous!!!! You look absolutely radiant!

The grandkids are lovely too!

Peaches - That was a hoot!! I didn't know what it was until the cooking channel. It's what Rachel Ray calls it. I say extra virgin olive oil.

Hee,hee,hee still laughing at myself here.:)

No you are dumb you just don't watch Racheal Ray - that's what she calls it - most of us fatties were big food channel watchers .

I use I can't beleive it's not butter margrine - 3 or 4 scalllops depending on the size - in about 2 table spoons 1 tablespoon margrine tablespoon garlic powder - california style is what it's called here.- cook about 2 1/2 min on one side then flip them for another minute or 2

I am one of those cooks who really doesn't measure or time - I just cook.

DIL is on the mend - she goes to get her staples out tomorrow - She is doing good - slow and scared but doing good all things considered.- thanks for asking - my 13 yr gd is dieing cuz they are moving - you know the end of the world - and I haven't lost my sanity yet - so that's saying something -:thumbup:

Phyl

Great Picture and Steph is right you really can see the weight loss - and you are still tanned :thumbup:

I will try and get a pic of my whole family while they are here and post it.

Phyl

Great Picture and Steph is right you really can see the weight loss - and you are still tanned :thumbup:

I will try and get a pic of my whole family while they are here and post it.

Thanks for all the compliments. Same outfit--- pretty pathetic... not too many clothes that aren't baggy. I need to go shopping. Well, I have been shopping quite a few times. Just can't find anything I like.

There is a remnant of tan left! Or else it just converted to rust!

We would LOVE to see a photo of your family! Hope you can get them to pose!

36_14_13.gif

Those three little ones are such a delight to us!! They're 45 miles away so we don't get to see them as often as I'd like. Now that I have my new laptop, I have a built in webcam, so it's easier to video conference with them. Had to use a clip on one before and it was poor quality and I could never get the sound to work.

15_11_1.gif

This is going to be a rough day...I have to fast until 2:45 PM and I have been up since 3AM! Not to mention that my hormones have to be off...I am so weepy...as you could tell from my post yesterday!

I didn't feel like going to the gym last night so I got up early this morning and went. VERY EARLY! I just lifted weights, but I felt better after going.

Keep you fingers crossed that I don't take off the head of a student today!

Phyl, you're looking fantastic. It looks like you've been shedding years off yourself as well as the pounds. :)

Karri, my thoughts are with you. :thumbup: I hate days like you're having today. Feel free to come here and blow off steam. I've got my fingers crossed that your tests go the way you hope. I never know if I should wish someone passes or fails because with a lot of my own tests leading up to the surgery I needed for a lot of them to fail :thumbup: So I'm just gonna wish they go the way you want. :P

So this morning we finally -F-I-N-A-L-L-Y- got our deposit back from the hospital from when I had my surgery. They told us less than 48 hours (via a voicemail message) before the surgery that I needed to pay a $400 deposit just in case some things weren't covered by insurance. When I tried to call back to ask about it, I just kept getting voicemail messages and they were never returned. On the day of surgery I complained that we were given very little warning of this extra charge. She told me we'd get it back once the insurance co. paid out, but that wasn't the point. We were just fortunate that we had the money to pay on the day otherwise I don't know what I would have done if that had been a stumbling block. :cool2: So it's only taken them 10 months to sort things out. :thumbup:

It's a hot day here in Texas today. We had a record high of 99 yesterday, but it's going to be a little cooler today, 96. :) The pool in our apartment complex is closed for repairs. :thumbup: I'm going to have my coffee and read a book out on the patio until the heat sets in.

Phyl

I told the kid's last night I want a family portriat before they leave. So we will see - if I can't get them all together - I will make them do it at home my camera has a timer...

No rust silly girl - you really do look so much younger and very happy. It's hard to find clothes sometime - when you go looking you find nothing and then when you aren't you find everything - also alot of clothes for us older one can be to old - or too young - you want to look stylish but not like a teenager...

Ruby

I got you beat 113 yesterday - we broke records from 86 - it suppose to cool down - but that's cuz the STUPID wind is suppose to pick up. I DISLIKE the wind - I would rather have it hot than windy.

Karri - Hugs Hugs Hugs.

Well, just saying GOOD MORNING - CBL :thumbup:

Janet - I hate the wind too. Unless we are flying our stunts kites, but we don't do that much anymore. Yesterday I went swimming, the wind made it a little chilly.

Phyl - Rust :):lol::P:lol::cool2::lol: Dat was a Hoot !!!! From now on I'm gonna say, "I'm gonna go lay by the pool awhile and rust." I think I shall rust a bit this afternoon. We are supposed to hit 90.

Last full day of school. Hooray :thumbup::thumbup::)

Lunch in 20minutes. My last lunch duty with these hethens!!!!!!

I have a question for the girls who've said the've had a breast reduction.

Should I order a compression bra?

Good morning 7's!!!

Back for another round of semester tests. Oh yippee!!!

However, I rode my bike to school and my saddle bags don't have room for my laptop so I don't have it today. My desktop faces away from the kids so I will not be on much today. Besides I have hours and hours of work to do. I should be doing it anyways! I'm procastinating.

We got some of our testing scores back yesterday. The ones that don't count of course :wink2:) My freshmen all scored grade equivalency of 13+. My 8th grade wasn't quite so hot but my 7th grade are all above grade level too. That is pretty awesome! The state testing results won't be back until after school starts this summer I don't think, but I'm impressed with what the kids have done. On those days when I worry that I'm not reaching some of them, these days help. Besides the fact that I am leaving PeeWee a really tough act to follow! At least I know that the kids are prepared for him.

Karri, I don't know how you can fast that long. I would be DYING!!! You'll be in my thoughts today. Sorry you couldn't go in first thing this morning. I've always done my fasting while sleeping. I sleep in and then go have my blood drawn as soon as I get out of the shower. The big downfall for you will be not getting any calories in, being hungry when you are done, and then because you are hungry, eating too fast and sticking. Be careful this evening. I'll be thinking of you.

Phyl, that outfit may be baggy, but it is very flattering to your face. I think it looks wonderful. The color is great on you. Don't worry. You will find wonderful clothes for the spring and summer. I'm sending my shopping god's to your shoulders. They are always sitting on mine. I could use some days where I find absolutely NOTHING to buy. So you take them. Use them wisely however, they can become addicting. Return them when we meet you on the train. I will want them back for that trip.

Ruby and Janet, I'll send some cold your way. When I rode my bike down this morning I really wanted to wimp out ten miles into it. I was FREEZING. I'm sitting here in front of my space heater trying to warm up. It really wasn't all that cold but at 70mph the wind chill is a @#$#$. My fingers are finally working again however. Tonight will be fine. Supposed to be mid 70's. That's JUST RIGHT.

Well...kids are turning in tests....gotta go correct them. Have a great day everyone. Don't forget your water!!!!

This is going to be a rough day...I have to fast until 2:45 PM and I have been up since 3AM! Not to mention that my hormones have to be off...I am so weepy...as you could tell from my post yesterday!

I didn't feel like going to the gym last night so I got up early this morning and went. VERY EARLY! I just lifted weights, but I felt better after going.

Keep you fingers crossed that I don't take off the head of a student today!

Have a cute cartoon for you but having trouble getting it to load. I'll try again!

ATT113543.jpg

Edited by phyllser

New drug:

ATT113543.jpg