Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Steph...I don't envy you. For the first time in my career I am going to be teaching the same thing as someone else and it terrifies me. I don't know if you all know this about me but I AM A CONTROL FREAK. I like it done my way and I have worked VERY hard at creating my curriculum and if my partner thinks he is changing anything, I too will pee in my corners. I think you have every right to be frustrated, but at the same time...let him fall on his face. You know how damn hard this job is. Give him one week and he will be cowering in the pee filled corner begging for his mommy, clutching his blanking, and sucking his thumb. He will be begging for mercy and crying for help. Instead of eating that frosting yourself...buy one, wrap it up for him and give it to him...tell him he will need it in a few months. Just wait until he has to pull his first all nighter getting 2349072748+ grades calculated, worksheets graded, tests written, and parent phone calls made. THen while you are sitting at home, playing with your kids, struting around in your small clothes, you can think about the hell he is going through and laugh to yourself...or hell LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Now I have said this more than once, but today, in my scientific endeavor, I discoverd just how mental running is. I set out to do 4 miles today...which I accomplished quite easily. Then I decided that I was going to walk 2 miles because it was nice out today and I figure my legs need the miles. But after walking about 3/4 of the first mile I decided I would run back. Now I had not mentally prepared my self to run another mile today. SO 20 steps into the run...I stopped. My brain decided since I had not thoroughly informed my legs that I would be running an additional mile, that they did not have perform their duties. WHEN THE HELL DID MY LEGS JOIN THE UNION OR GET A LAW DEGREE!!! Seriously I couldn't run.

SO from now on I just need to REALLY think about what I want to run so that I can give them "proper notice" so that they don't revolt! I finally know what those ultra union teachers feel when they have to work outside their contracted hours. (As you can tell my teacher's union pissed me off today! Whole different story).

Well I am going to bed so that I can get up and work "outside of my contract hours" tomorrow. I swear if I hear that phrase one more time...INHALE....EXHALE.. okay better.

Night all!

Good Morning !!!!

Steph - Loved the pee in the corner :thumbdown::lol: Just wait as you get older there are going to be 100 more snot noses in your life. Doc - Teachers - Lawyer - etc. I was on a jury a while back and I swear the DA & PD weren't more than 25 :woot:

Karri - Yep our minds are wondrous things - you didn't say you were going to run so the message didn't get to your legs :w00t: - Union's - well I am not a big union person - they have their place but who's going to pay my bills when I have to strike..

Jackie - How did the doc appointment go???

I see it was quite last night - since I have a house full - haven't been able to get on the computer. Hopefully this Saturday they are going to see DIL mom & gm an hour away - so I may have sometime to myself...

I did get to the gym - can't say it was much of a fight cuz I have to get out of the house - too many people - at the gym it's me and my ipod.

They have gone thru 4 rolls of tp since Sunday (we were out last night) OMW - I don't know what they do with it - and then I sent GS to get some and he comes back with 1 ply :woot: - I guess I gotta teach him about tp :woot::lol:

Wasn't hungry last night - a rarity for me - had a ck thigh and popcorn - 900 calories yesterday and 3/4 of my water...

Well off to see what's on the agenda today.. CBL:tongue:

Thanks Kari and Karri for telling me about your Hair loss experiences. I'm hoping I'll be as lucky as Kari and mine will grow back. *fingers crossed* If not, don't know what I'll do. :thumbdown:

I forgot I had an appointment with my son's speech therapist this morning. I went to the gym as usual and when I got home my cell phone reminder went off telling me I had an appt in an hour. I'd already planned on walking there and back (2 miles each way). Well I did that and boy do my feet hurt now. :w00t: The walking itself was pretty easy, but I guess my legs aren't as young as they used to be and now I have my shoes and socks off and plan on putting my feet up once I'm done here. So with my regular exercise I've already done 6 miles today and it isn't even noon. I'm going to rest up so I can go to the gym later tonight like I planned. No cardio, just weights and some rowing.

Well that's it. Hope everyone has started on their Water today!

Drink! Drink! Drink!

I joined LBT exactly 1 year ago today !!!

Happy Anniversary. :thumbup:

I was looking at my profile and saw that 5/14 is when I joined :thumbup:

How's the feet Miss Excerise Queen...

hair issues - my gf who didn't have surgery but did medifast loss tons of hair too.

It's just like our bands - I am tight at night your are tight in the morning

we both get our protien - you lose your hair I don't - it's the luck of the draw from what I have read and no body knows why it happens to some and not others - the good thing is that it will grow back from all that Ihave read..

Soak those tooties :thumbup: - I have arms with the trainer tonight...

Hi Gang Thanks for all the props - I haven't read all the post - I just jumped on real quick to let you know where I have been -

My DIL interupted a burglar at her house yesterday morning - they were still staying with me and she went home to get some clothes - the guy stabbed her - she is ok - in the hospital - didn't hit any major organs

All this happend around 10 a.m yesterday (well that's when I got the call)

Anyway - please say prayer for my family !!!

Since her Mom is here - (staying with me) I may just go ahead and go to Laughlin tonite (Steph Loved the baby thing :thumbup:) - I am just sorta numb right now..

I know that even my food Cop daughter is going to give me a pass on this one cuz of the sistuation - but I had pizza last night for dinner - cuz after all that happend I wasn't up to cooking plus I had not eaten anything all day

Well I gotta get some proposals done - and am just a little numb right now..

I will try and ck back later - if you don't hear from me - I went to Laughlin so don't worry ok...

Mango - thats for the bbq ad :thumbup:

I havn't been on here in about a week. Company for Mothers Day ...

Janet, OMG what a terrible shock to your family. I pray that everything heals o.k. and that they catch the Bast@rd who did this!!!

I am SO looking forward to meeting you all... It's only a little over 2 months away.... don't expect me to be skinny but I'll be a lot healthier than I was a year ago... BP is coming down... so that's a NSV..

No Dairy Queen's lately (since my last Yuk-up) that was aweful...

Mother's Day celebrations left me making some bad food choices, but I am getting back on track this week.

Hugs to everyone :thumbup:

I havn't been on here in about a week. Company for Mothers Day ...

Janet, OMG what a terrible shock to your family. I pray that everything heals o.k. and that they catch the Bast@rd who did this!!!

Thanks Candice - She is on the road to recovery - but they arent' going home -they will be moving. So I don't know how long they are going to be with me...

Please now pray for me :thumbup::lol: 4 additional pple in my house and so far they haven't driven me crazy but I know that before long they will..

Good afternoon ladies. The stress of the year is making me crack. I want to strangle most of the kids and those I don't want to strangle I want to do worse to.

I have semesters to write, papers to grade, reviews to build, and I don't want to do any of it. I missed my son's spring concert today because there was no way I could get out of school for it. My mom is leaving tomorrow and I should go home and spend the evening with her instead of here but I really do need to stay.

And the sweets are getting the better of me. I will walk tonight and work off the calories and stay under for the total, but honestly once I let it touch my lips I'm sunk for awhile. My willpower goes out the window. I have to crack down and get back on track. It's crazy because I've been getting tons of complements this week and I feel great, and I fit into smaller sizes and I love all of that....and still I sabotage myself. How stupid is that? I need to really sit down and think about why I'm doing this and get a grip on it, but right now I need to do 8 other things to. grrrr....and still here I sit typing this out instead of getting some of that done. How stupid is that?

Okay....logging off until late tonight. I hope you all got your Water in today. Water patrol does NOT want to have to start writing tickets. I have too much to do. Take that off my hands and behave yourselves please.

Steph - Loved the pee in the corner :smile::lol: Just wait as you get older there are going to be 100 more snot noses in your life. Doc - Teachers - Lawyer - etc. I was on a jury a while back and I swear the DA & PD weren't more than 25 :thumbup:

Yeah, I told you my new ortho surgeon is about 10 years old!

[/url]

I see it was quite last night - since I have a house full - haven't been able to get on the computer. Hopefully this Saturday they are going to see DIL mom & gm an hour away - so I may have sometime to myself...

I did get to the gym - can't say it was much of a fight cuz I have to get out of the house - too many people - at the gym it's me and my ipod.

They have gone thru 4 rolls of tp since Sunday (we were out last night) OMW - I don't know what they do with it - and then I sent GS to get some and he comes back with 1 ply :thumbup: - I guess I gotta teach him about tp :thumbup::lol:

Just a quick check in to let you all know that I'm thinking about you, but won't be able to keep up for the next 10 days or so. We're off to Indy for DD's graduation and then to Chicago to get on a plane for the Rivera Maya. I am so pumped--I'm going as a "normal" person--maybe overweight, but not obese! You know what I'm saying.

I did have 0.3 unfill yesterday afternoon. Last night I slept well for the first time in a month. I just hope I still have restriction. We're going to an all inclusive resort where I could eat (and drink) 24x7. I don't intend to loose while there, but I sure don't want to gain.

So, bye for now. I'll be back on Memorial Day (May 26 for you Canadians)

Good morning all.

I'm feeling tired and my arms are on the sore side today. Still did my morning exercise as it does boost my energy and starts my day off right. I worked out hard in the gym last night. I pushed myself a little more and I'm feeling it. It's not a bad pain, it's a good, hard workout kind of pain, so I'm pretty pleased with that.

I'm struggling with will power as well like Steph and Phyl are. Aunt Flo is here and she doesn't make things any easier. I was in Walgreens yesterday buying a couple of headbands and when I got to the counter the woman there asked if I wanted to get 2 choc bars for $1 as they were on special. Ruby said "No thank you." but not fast enough as Aunt Flo chimed in with "Sure, I'll take a Snickers and some Peanut M&Ms!" :thumbup: I took two bites of the Snickers and could easily have stuffed the rest in my mouth along with the M&Ms AND the packaging. But I got so angry at myself that I threw the lot in the garbage bin! :hurray::cursing::hurray::cursing: Aunt Flo needs to be voted off the planet. I hate when she overtakes my life.

Still thinking about those two bites I had though. :cry_smile: They were wonderful. My goodness they were delicious! :hurray:

I'm going to try to be good today. I'm so glad I don't have any chocolate in the house. Normally I'm not a big chocolate fan, but as usual Aunt Flo has changed things up to keep life interesting. Beeeeeeatch!

I'll drink myself into oblivion today and try to drown her out. :thumbup:

Drink! Drink! Drink!

Willpower! ! ! What's that? I don't think I know that word.

LINDA - Have fun at the Riviera Maya. My daughter keeps telling us we have to go. She loves it. Just do a lot of walking and swimming.