Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Good morning everyone!

Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I certainly will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

So I finally got my fill back! Yeah!!!! It is really tight right now. We are supposed to stay on liquids for 2 days and then back to solids, but I am too afraid to go to solids right now. I had some mashed potatoes last night and I didn't PB, but I have to go REALLY slow or I probably would. But on a good note, I have lost 60.5 pounds since August. It amazes me that I could do that. When I got to the doctor, I had lost a total of 9.5 pounds since being unfilled. They were genuinely shocked that I had lost anything let alone that much. The nurse said that usually when they unfill people that they gain a few pounds back. She has seen more than a few cases where people were unfilled for as long as I was and have gained ALL of their weight back:eek:. So I was pretty proud of myself that I actually stayed the course and didn't gain. It was tough and my will power was SHOT by the end, but I did it!

I did get in exercise everyday while we were gone. My brother has a mini gym at his house so I used that.

Janet- Congrats on consuming just a few Cookies. The day before I got my fill I had 4 cookies. 2 in the morning and 2 that night. I was mad at myself at first, but then realized that dang, I had baked over 100 dozen and that I had a TOTAL of 6 during that week, and that is a miracle. I couldn't figure out why I had so many cookies when I was done put the trays together, because I had done the same amount of batches as I had in the past. Then I realized that I had not eaten the dough or very many cookies myself. That was when it hit me that I used to eat A LOT of stuff while I was baking.

Well I need to clean house. We left it a mess and it is going to drive me nuts. Also, have to try and find something to eat. I am back to never being hungry again. DANG I LOVE THIS BAND!

36_15_63.gif36_15_63.gif36_15_63.gif

36_15_63.gif36_15_63.gif36_15_63.gif

My message went away!! As I was saying when I was so rudely interupted.... that was a great accomplishment, teacher girl, to LOSE all that weight while unfilled! Can you remind me why you had to get unfilled??? I'm old and I forgot!! There are too many pages to try to go back and find it! LOL

8_2_103.gif28_4_12.gifYou look great, kiddo!! Impressive, Jackie!!36_15_61.gif36_15_63.gifWe are all really getting in to these Smileys, aren't we???

Merry Christmas Everyone 36_15_61.gif

Hope you all have a very safe & happy Christmas - Enjoy your families and all the blessings that you have.. Even have a treat.. 36_15_6.gif

It's obivious that we are all blessed with our bands and friendship & support that we have here...

I thank you all for your support and help in 2007 and look forward to a GREAT & HEALTHY NEW YEARS.. 8_6_43.gif sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

God Bless you and hope you have a GREAT Christmas!!

I can definitely relate to the emotions! Sunday was my day to boo hoo all day because that was the day our oldest daughter and her family were to arrive. Then they had to cancel their plans. I was so much looking forward to having family down here with us for Christmas!!

My message went away!! As I was saying when I was so rudely interupted.... that was a great accomplishment, teacher girl, to LOSE all that weight while unfilled! Can you remind me why you had to get unfilled??? I'm old and I forgot!! There are too many pages to try to go back and find it! LOL

That is okay that you don't remember. It is not something most people would tuck away and use up precious brain space for! I was eating a boca burger and didn't chew well enough and it got lodged. I didn't want to PB so I kept swallowing and in the process caused serious irritation to my esophogus. In order to eliminate any further irritation, they unfilled me. Believe me... I will chew, chew, chew from now on, cause that was a tough road for those 42 days.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Hey Ya'll!

I miss all of you so much! I have been just busy w/life in general. I'm doing really well. I'm down 38lbs (from my last doc's appt). I think I'm down a bit more, but guess I'll find out next month at my next appt. My clothes are definitely too big now. I'm so thrilled this is really working!

It seems like everyone's doing really well. I certainly wish everyone a safe holiday season. Enjoy your family and friends...food, too! With our trusty bands, we won't overdo it.

Be blessed!

My goodness, its been such a long time since we've heard from you!! You are doing so well with your weight loss... fantastic.

I've been away from the computer for a few days, some family illness and then a funeral too... its been stressful. As a result the kids aren't coming for Xmas tomorrow. It's been postponed until the weekend...

Keep well everyone and Happy Holidays!!!

Jackie506

You look great, good job!!! I love the pictures, keep us posted.

Kathybad; I will be thinking of you and your family. Dad's are very special and I know you must hate to see him suffer. Don't worry about the stress eating... likeyou said at least it didn't get WAY out of control.

(((hugs)))

Peaches

Jackie Great Pictures 36_22_31.gif You are a beautiful young woman..,

Gladster - You are my banding twin - You are doing great 54 lbs 7_5_137.gif You may not be eating enough food if you are so tight and yes exercise will help..

Kim you lost 3 lbs and didn't g ain and if you were eating those treat - then I wouldn't be upset - 23_11_60.gif

Phyl - I am sorry that your Daughter won't be here for Christmas

36_1_44.gif Maybe they will come for New Years...

Peaches it sounds like you have had some stress this last week too... 36_1_67.gif

Ok I am getting carried away with these smilies 36_1_20.gif

Just cking in - wrapping done - now cards and will cook dinner and watch my movies..

Merry Christmas everyone...

8_2_58.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm kind of weepy right now with my DH just thinking about my Dad and StepMom. But I logged on, and your kind thoughts and prayers helped to cheer me up. I really shouldn't feel too bad. My dad is facing this with open arms and heart, ready for whatever God wills. So I guess I should too.

The kids were so excited about Santa coming tonight. I logged onto Norad's Santa tracking site for them, and Jesse was right into it. So cute!!! We decorated the Gingerbread house together and then when we put Sarah to bed, he helped me make some special shortbread Cookies just for Santa.

Now the Cookies & milk are out, the carrots are ready for the reindeer and my DH is wrapping presents. I'm kicking back with a glass of red wine, and thinking about how special Christmas is. I love Christmas. It was my Mom's favourite holiday, and I think it rubbed off on me.

I don't care about the presents, just the togetherness and the joy and excitement in the kids eyes. I love to cook and bake at this time of year and watching my loved ones enyoy it. Of course, I won't be able to eat much of it... but that's ok. Just spending the time together is what I love.

Have a wonderful holiday. And for those among us who don't Celebrate Christmas, or who Celebrate Kwanza, Hannaka (sp?), or just finished Eid, or another holiday... I hope it's wonderful and full of joy.

Ok, I'm a bit sappy tonight... oh well!!

I had an NSV the other day. For our Christmas present, my Dad and Stepmom gave us $$ to go to the store and pick out our own gift. Then we came back and wrapped them and opened them to share with everyone. It was hillarious to show everyone. We all got right into the spirit of the moment. They really wanted us to have nice presents, but didn't have the emotional energy to do it themselves. So we all did it for them.

Just as an aside... if you ever find yourself in a similar situation... this works and is a lot of fun for everyone!

Anyways, my NSV moment... I love the store, Coldwater Creek. We don't have it in Canada, so I order from them online sometimes. But there is a store in Fort Wayne where my dad lives. So I went shopping. In the past, I could occasionally find a 3x that would fit, but not always. Well, I bought 2 pairs of pants size 20 (I was size 26) and 2 tops size 2x. They look beautiful!!! And my DH thinks I'm sexy in them... of course he thinks I'm sexy all the time... but I saw the twinkle & excitement in his eye and know that he's thinking I'm even more sexy!!

Ok, enough sharing for one Christmas Eve. Happy Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all good night.

Have a very Happy Holiday season, and a safe New Year.

Congrats on our 6 month anniversaries coming up really soon!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow!!! We are up to 500 pages!!!

Just got back a little while ago from Christmas Eve candlelight service, then cruised around the park on my scooter taking a few pictures of the Christmas lights. Pictures are a little blurry.. no tripod, but our next door neighbor... professional photographer, was out, too, and she's going to share her photos with me.

So now we're having a quiet Christmas Eve by ourselves. I'm enjoying reading the posts from this evening...and I'm recording "It's a Wonderful Life" to watch in a little while. BUT I wish I had just ONE Christmas cookie!!

I LOVE the SMILEYs, Janet!! Our daughter might come down for spring break week in April, but definitely not before. GS moved back home and she doesn't want to leave him home alone. He's 19.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Lynette,

Come back! How are you doing, girl? I see Hunter is getting big. How is preschool going for him? What a fun time of year for the kiddos! Maybe you'll have more time to post after the holidays? We miss you!

Lynette; I am so happy to see you posting again... I've missed you.

Kathy; Enjoy your day, you are taking everything in stride and have a positive and loving soul.

Janet; I LOVE the smilies, gave me a chuckle this a.m.

My DH and I are going to spend the day with my Mom at her Sr's Res. and have a nice turkey dinner with them... It will be my first Xmas ever where "I" am served dinner LOL.

Enjoy everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Wishing everyone a beautiful day! Enjoy every minute of it.

Lynette, Girl, it is good to hear from you! I hope all is going well.

Auntie Phyl, I'm still working at the hotel, but I only work 1 day a week now. And I only do that so I can keep my discount at any Hilton family property.

Indio, the smilies were funny!

Will check back w/ya'll later!

Peaches, you're doing so well w/your wt loss! 65lbs...Congratulations!!!