Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi everyone! Hope all is well! No one seems to be around tonight....quiet. I'm great! I lost another half pound this morning! Can't believe it! I'm really on a roll this week. And I've been eating some Xmas stuff, Cookies, etc., but I guess it is all about moderation!

I've giving some of my jeans away (size 14's that are now too big). I've got one pair that fits perfectly now and then several that I can move down to next. I can't wait. Can't believe how small they look wehn I hold them up.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! I've got to work all day on Xmas Eve, but my husband has the day off, wish I did too!

Hi everyone! Hope all is well! No one seems to be around tonight....quiet. I'm great! I lost another half pound this morning! Can't believe it! I'm really on a roll this week. And I've been eating some Xmas stuff, Cookies, etc., but I guess it is all about moderation!

I've giving some of my jeans away (size 14's that are now too big). I've got one pair that fits perfectly now and then several that I can move down to next. I can't wait. Can't believe how small they look wehn I hold them up.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! I've got to work all day on Xmas Eve, but my husband has the day off, wish I did too!

Hey Brandy...

congrats on 1/2 lbs:clap2: - if 14's are too big are you now 12 or 10:clap2:

I just got back from my son's house - DIL & I made 20 lbs of tamales..

I had 2 and 3 choc chip cookies...

Well, will ck back later..

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from visiting my dad for Christmas. This was a really hard visit for me. My dad's cancer has progressed farther than I thought or he had mentioned. He is very tired, weak and in lots of pain. Despite all of this, he did his absolute best to be happy and participate.

It was really hard to say goodbye to him. I also think that was the last time my kids will see him alive. He knows it too. I will probably see him a few more times, but will go myself.

I did lots of stress eating on the drive home, and my DH joined me!!! Thanks to my band for stopping it before it went critical.

I am glad to be home and to have a simple family Christmas.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. I'll check back in after Christmas.

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from visiting my dad for Christmas. This was a really hard visit for me. My dad's cancer has progressed farther than I thought or he had mentioned. He is very tired, weak and in lots of pain. Despite all of this, he did his absolute best to be happy and participate.

It was really hard to say goodbye to him. I also think that was the last time my kids will see him alive. He knows it too. I will probably see him a few more times, but will go myself.

I did lots of stress eating on the drive home, and my DH joined me!!! Thanks to my band for stopping it before it went critical.

I'm so sorry, Kathy. That must have been very hard. Snuggle in with your DH & kids and enjoy your Christmas as best you can under the circumstances. God Bless! Keeping you in my prayers.

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry. I am praying for a large measure of grace for you and your family today and in the weeks and months ahead.

Good morning, ya'll! I'm here at work this Christmas Eve, but it's okay. It's pretty quiet and not much going on. I have a bit of shopping left to do, but I just need a few gift cards, so nothing major.

Kathybad, I'm sorry about your dad. I am praying for you and your family. I love your idea of a simple Christmas. Just love on your family and enjoy your blessings. Everything will be okay!

I've been painting my living room...purple! It's beautiful. My dining room is green. My kitchen has the grapes/wine theme, so the purple and green go along w/that. I'm doing a faux finish in the living room. The base color is a light purple and I have a darker purple as the color wash on top. I love it. I have to finish it, though. I have one wall left.

Brandy, yep. Everything in moderation. I've been having some sweets this season, but I haven't been overdoing it. I'm so proud of myself. I've really learned to eat until I'm satisfied.

Go Indio! Look at that control. Only a couple cookies! You gotta love it, right???

Good morning everyone!

Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I certainly will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

So I finally got my fill back! Yeah!!!! It is really tight right now. We are supposed to stay on liquids for 2 days and then back to solids, but I am too afraid to go to solids right now. I had some mashed potatoes last night and I didn't PB, but I have to go REALLY slow or I probably would. But on a good note, I have lost 60.5 pounds since August. It amazes me that I could do that. When I got to the doctor, I had lost a total of 9.5 pounds since being unfilled. They were genuinely shocked that I had lost anything let alone that much. The nurse said that usually when they unfill people that they gain a few pounds back. She has seen more than a few cases where people were unfilled for as long as I was and have gained ALL of their weight back:eek:. So I was pretty proud of myself that I actually stayed the course and didn't gain. It was tough and my will power was SHOT by the end, but I did it!

I did get in exercise everyday while we were gone. My brother has a mini gym at his house so I used that.

Janet- Congrats on consuming just a few Cookies. The day before I got my fill I had 4 cookies. 2 in the morning and 2 that night. I was mad at myself at first, but then realized that dang, I had baked over 100 dozen and that I had a TOTAL of 6 during that week, and that is a miracle. I couldn't figure out why I had so many cookies when I was done put the trays together, because I had done the same amount of batches as I had in the past. Then I realized that I had not eaten the dough or very many cookies myself. That was when it hit me that I used to eat A LOT of stuff while I was baking.

Well I need to clean house. We left it a mess and it is going to drive me nuts. Also, have to try and find something to eat. I am back to never being hungry again. DANG I LOVE THIS BAND!

Merry Christmas Everyone 36_15_61.gif

Hope you all have a very safe & happy Christmas - Enjoy your families and all the blessings that you have.. Even have a treat.. 36_15_6.gif

It's obivious that we are all blessed with our bands and friendship & support that we have here...

I thank you all for your support and help in 2007 and look forward to a GREAT & HEALTHY NEW YEARS.. 8_6_43.gif sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Hi Everyone,

Kathy - My heart goes out to you and your family - Please know that you are in my prays..

Good morning, I've been painting my living room...purple! It's beautiful. My dining room is green. My kitchen has the grapes/wine theme, so the purple and green go along w/that. I'm doing a faux finish in the living room. The base color is a light purple and I have a darker purple as the color wash on top. I love it. I have to finish it, though. I have one wall left. o Indio! Look at that control. Only a couple cookies! You gotta love it, right???

Chim - We want to see pic's - My kitchen is grapes too.. Yes it feels so good to have control over the food and not the other way around.

Good morning everyone!

So I finally got my fill back! Yeah!!!! It is really tight right now. We are supposed to stay on liquids for 2 days and then back to solids, but I am too afraid to go to solids right now. I had some mashed potatoes last night and I didn't PB, but I have to go REALLY slow or I probably would. But on a good note, I have lost 60.5 pounds since August. It amazes me that I could do that. When I got to the doctor, I had lost a total of 9.5 pounds since being unfilled. They were genuinely shocked that I had lost anything let alone that much. The nurse said that usually when they unfill people that they gain a few pounds back. She has seen more than a few cases where people were unfilled for as long as I was and have gained ALL of their weight back:eek:. So I was pretty proud of myself that I actually stayed the course and didn't gain. It was tough and my will power was SHOT by the end, but I did it! did get in exercise everyday while we were gone. My brother has a mini gym at his house so I used that.

Janet- Congrats on consuming just a few Cookies. The day before I got my fill I had 4 cookies. 2 in the morning and 2 that night. . DANG I LOVE THIS BAND!

Welcome back Karri - Glad you had a safe trip & 9.5 weight loss while being unfilled - 60.5 since August 4_17_6.gif

Well gang went to the gym this morning another 3 miles - No midnight food run for the last couple of days - I am really happy about that.

I need to get up and clean - deliver some tamales & cookies to freinds - get some milk and my fur babies some food and xmas presents, finish wrapping - and tonite gotta watch It's a Wonderful Life - you see my best girlfriend gave me this movie for Christmas before she died. And when I opened it - I thought how unselfish she was - here she was in the hospital just being diagnoisted with cancer and she give me this movie. It has been my holiday tradition since 1993 -

I get very emotional on Christmas Eve - I miss my parents & brother and all my loved ones who have past and am very appreciative for all that I have, I am truely blessed.

Well, gott quite crying and get busy.. I just want all of you to know how much I appreciate all of you and from the bottom of my heart I wish you all the Merriest Christmas.

8_2_85v.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Hey Brandy,

I was looking at your stats and noticed that I was banded the same time you were and started at the same BMI. We have lost about the same amount of weight and I am also moving out of size 14s. I bought a size 32 waist pair of Seven jeans....and now they are tooo big. What was I thinking...I should have waited. Are you in Dallas area? I am in Frisco.

We should get together sometime and chat!!

Michelle

This is yesterday. This is my new size Large Leather coat.

IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/jackie506/100_3878.jpg[/img]

100_3872.jpg

100_3878.jpg

100_3871.jpg

Happy Holidays!!

I have not posted in a really long time, but I do check it from time to time. I was banded on July 17 and have lost 54 pounds without really exercising. I can't figure out how to change my ticker. I am on my third fill which I got on Halloween. I was VERY tight and worried. I haven't gotton another one since. I am just now getting were I can eat a normal lunch. I am very tight in the morning and at night. Does anyone else notice this?

Also, I haven't lost any weight in about 3.5 weeks. I wonder why? If I was tooo tight, was I eating or drinking too many calories or not enough? I need to start exercising. I bet I have lost all I can without exercising.

My goal for the New Year is to get to the gym and drink more Water and protein!! We have to be healthy bandsters!!

Keep up all the GREAT work you all are doing!! I am so impressed!

Smiles,

Kathy, I am sorry to hear about your dad! I'm sure it is terribly difficult to see him hurting - kind of like your kids - you want to do everything you can to take the hurt away. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Kim

Well...I had my fill on the 21st - only lost 3 pounds :faint: this past month - guess those Christmas goodies added up more than I thought they would - just thankful I didn't gain. Good motivation to get back on track for January I suppose. I'm determined to become more regular in my exercise routine - I think that hurt my loss as well. I'm used to going outside for recess with my kiddos and moving around, but it's been too icy and snowy and cold! Hope you all have a great Christmas - enjoy! Kim