Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Good Morning Gang

Salsa :clap2: I heard you :scared: ,...

Jackie - Loved the poem

NJGrannie - Sorry about your problems -

Dini - Have fun in NYC !!!

ribearty - Glad work is slowing down

Linda - hope the best for your sister - at the party i went to Sat - a girl friend from texas was asking me about the band - cuz this is the 1st they had seen me since surgery - so gave her the scoop - but told her it was only a tool that you really gotta change your eating habits.

Brandy - glad you had a great cruise - and only gained 2 lbs - that should come off pretty quickly.

Nichole - Congrat on the 40lbs:clap2:

Well, dropped the grandkids at school this morning - then hit the gym 4 miles - 1 hr 8 min - I plan on doing this all week cuz I drank Friday & Sat nites.. I hope to be 199 by Turkey day - but who knows - since i did have some liquid carloies this weekend - i haven't been on the scale and don't plan to -

Will ck in later -

You probably heard me again this morning. I have to say that I half expected it to go back up above 200, but it actually went down another 1/2 pound. I think it is because I went back to mushie foods. NO MORE PAIN:clap2:. If I fall very far below 1000 calories, I just stop losing period. Nothing is going to budge. I made myself get to 1100 calories yesterday. I had to drink calories, but I chose V8 splash so that I was getting something nutritional. I never would have thought that I would have to make myself eat MORE to get to 1100 calories. Before that would have been the amount of calories in a second mid morning snack!

I have actually had a few people talk to me about the lap band, but when they hear what you actually have to do when having the band, the decide it is not for them. People actually do think this is the easy way out until they hear the rules and see how little food we eat. I tell them not to go through it until they are mentally ready. I would not have been successful at this 2 years ago. Well I am moving furniture to the garage while my BF is at work. It is quite the work out. Got all the furniture down from upstairs and now working on my 3000000000 lb cabinet stereo. Dang that thing is heavy.

Karri

Becareful moving that furniture by yourself - you don't want to hurt yourself - I am on vacation for the next 2 week - and i shoud be up cleaning - but just cooled down from my exercise - I get really hot and sweat bucket ...

Ya - everyone dose think this is the easy way - they don't understand if you don't make healthy food choicies and exercise - you aren't going to lose...

Well I gotta do something - vacum something - so will ck in later

Janet

Christmas decorations:omg: I REFUSE, ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to do anything for Christmas before Thanksgiving! It makes me furious (and my poor BF has to listen to me everytime) when I go into the stores in mid-October and they are playing Christmas music and have up decorated trees!!! Seriously! However, I will forgive you for now because we are CLOSE to Thanksgiving. Just a little rant;)

Phew all of the heavy stuff is into the garage. Now it is all the little stuff that doesnt fit nicely into categorized boxes. I am a true scientist...I have to categorize everything. If it was up to me each thing would probably have its own box. Not efficient, but at least it would be properly sorted:D

Christmas decorations:omg: I REFUSE, ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to do anything for Christmas before Thanksgiving! It makes me furious (and my poor BF has to listen to me everytime) when I go into the stores in mid-October and they are playing Christmas music and have up decorated trees!!! Seriously! However, I will forgive you for now because we are CLOSE to Thanksgiving. Just a little rant;)

Phew all of the heavy stuff is into the garage. Now it is all the little stuff that doesnt fit nicely into categorized boxes. I am a true scientist...I have to categorize everything. If it was up to me each thing would probably have its own box. Not efficient, but at least it would be properly sorted:D

I agree no xmas until after turkey day !!!!! Heck here in the desert it was in the 90's last week and today i think 85... We will have to turn on the a/c when cooking this yr.. It is suppose to cool to 75 by turkey day - but we will see...

I cleaned gs bathroom - omg that child is such a surface cleaner... well i guess i can't complain too much he does clean up and not a pig like some teenagers... But his tub and floors required a good scrubing and so do the doors - but i am out of cleaning supplies - so tomorrow will do my weekly target shopping...

Hi Dini!! I think if I remember right you are either here in NY or you're coming very soon. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your vacation. :)

~Nichole

Hey there, Nicole!

how you doing? I'm good and yeah i'm coming over to the states on saturday and i can not tell you or express how excited my am. you'd think i was going on a world cruise or something!!! how are things with you? i never see you on the yahoo instant chat anymore?

IndigoGirl how you doing?

its AuntiPhyl thats taking the chart of the challange isn't it?? i taught i'd get the 10lbs off no problem but i've got to say its so hard trying to shift the last bit of weight. since i got got down to having to loose 20lbs its been tought.

I'm at 147 for who everis keeping a hold of things now but i'll do my final on Thanksgiving thats thursdays isn't it??

IndigoGirl how you doing?

I'm at 147 for who everis keeping a hold of things now but i'll do my final on Thanksgiving thats thursdays isn't it??

Dini

Thursday is the Thanksgiving.... Phyl is the keeper of this challenge

She is traveling down my way and ck's in when she can... She hasn't been here today - we should be hearing from her tomorrow..

147 OMG that is just too fantastic....:clap2:

I am doing good - on vacatin for the next 2 weeks - did 4 miles this morning - I had liquid calories on both Friday & Saturday - so now i gotta do the work to get to 200 by Thursday - and would love to be in ONELANDER on that date.. I have parties coming up on 12/1 (3 on the same day) - and it's isnt the food i am scared of but the drinking - but who knows - maybe i won't be in the mood to drink - it was funny on friday 2 wines i got a buzz - but saturday drank 3 or 4 magritas (big) and never got a buzz.. Gotta stick to wine - it's not so high in calories -

Have fun in NYC - a bunch of us girls plan on going next november (Hopefully) I really want to go.. My Dad was from NY... So got a little new yorker in me :)

Dini

Thursday is the Thanksgiving.... Phyl is the keeper of this challenge

She is traveling down my way and ck's in when she can... She hasn't been here today - we should be hearing from her tomorrow..

147 OMG that is just too fantastic....:clap2:

I am doing good - on vacatin for the next 2 weeks - did 4 miles this morning - I had liquid calories on both Friday & Saturday - so now i gotta do the work to get to 200 by Thursday - and would love to be in ONELANDER on that date.. I have parties coming up on 12/1 (3 on the same day) - and it's isnt the food i am scared of but the drinking - but who knows - maybe i won't be in the mood to drink - it was funny on friday 2 wines i got a buzz - but saturday drank 3 or 4 magritas (big) and never got a buzz.. Gotta stick to wine - it's not so high in calories -

Have fun in NYC - a bunch of us girls plan on going next november

(Hopefully) I really want to go.. My Dad was from NY... So got a little new yorker in me :)

Hey there Beautiful! i have every faith in you that you'll make it down to 199 not only that i bet 198!!!

i'll send Phly a pm with my states! are you going to be meeting up with her? if so how cool would that be?

147 is ok yeah but i'm not happy with it. i think its cos my legs are still quite large i carry my weigh on my upper legs actually let be honest i carry it all over my legs!!!!

you talking of drinks brought me back to last Saturday night. Myself and Adam (were getting on very well as of late, fingers crossed for us) went to a concert on Sat. David Gray you know him? if not get his C.D amazing and in concert he was out of this world!! anyways it was too early to go home so we went to the pub. now i dont usually drink. maybe the odd glass of white wine but 9 out of 10 times i wont drink. the pub we went to was in between where i work and adam works. everyone kept buying us drinks i think we got about 6 drinks each off customers it was amazing. i had 8 sshots 2 bottles of something i can't spell and 2 glasses of white wine. needless to say i wasn't in the best states. all this drink to someone who generallys dont drink!!!!

when we got to my moms house we were staying there as she had Annafrancesca. i was hungry and i went for a leg of chicken or a wing i can't remember but adam kept telling me to eat it slowly and little bit and my brother and his friends were wondering why (they dont know about the band) anyways i didn't listen and just eat it like a dog, well wasn't i throwing up for around an hour after but the ironic thing is it wasn;t from the drinking it was from the eating!!!!

sorry about how long the story was i taught it was going to be a lot quicker

oh hope you have a great 2 weeks

:D

x

Hey there Beautiful! i have every faith in you that you'll make it down to 199 not only that i bet 198!!!

i'll send Phly a pm with my states! are you going to be meeting up with her? if so how cool would that be?

147 is ok yeah but i'm not happy with it. i think its cos my legs are still quite large i carry my weigh on my upper legs actually let be honest i carry it all over my legs!!!!

you talking of drinks brought me back to last Saturday night. Myself and Adam (were getting on very well as of late, fingers crossed for us) went to a concert on Sat. David Gray you know him? if not get his C.D amazing and in concert he was out of this world!! anyways it was too early to go home so we went to the pub. now i dont usually drink. maybe the odd glass of white wine but 9 out of 10 times i wont drink. the pub we went to was in between where i work and adam works. everyone kept buying us drinks i think we got about 6 drinks each off customers it was amazing. i had 8 sshots 2 bottles of something i can't spell and 2 glasses of white wine. needless to say i wasn't in the best states. all this drink to someone who generallys dont drink!!!!

when we got to my moms house we were staying there as she had Annafrancesca. i was hungry and i went for a leg of chicken or a wing i can't remember but adam kept telling me to eat it slowly and little bit and my brother and his friends were wondering why (they dont know about the band) anyways i didn't listen and just eat it like a dog, well wasn't i throwing up for around an hour after but the ironic thing is it wasn;t from the drinking it was from the eating!!!!

sorry about how long the story was i taught it was going to be a lot quicker

oh hope you have a great 2 weeks:)x

Ya it's going to be really cool to meet another Lucky #7 - I am really looking forward to it.. Infact can't wait....

Don't be so hard on yourself - if you carry your weight in your legs then even at 100 you aren't going to be happy - you gotta accept your body shape and just learn to deal - or you could go have lippo - but i have seen that surgery on tv and i don't think i would do it and then you gotta wear llke a griddle (sp) for 2 months... Be happy that you are only 17 lbs away from goal -

Glad to hear that you and Adam are getting along - that's Great to hear i know how tough it is when you arent -

No I haven't heard of the daivd gray - will go ck him out.. Too funny about the drinking - but ya that does happen sometimes:rolleyes: and ya the being hungry and can't eat is a bummer ..

Thanks for the 198 - that would be great but will be happy with 199

will be exercising my butt of for the next 2 days....

xoxox

Janet

Hi Everyone,

Ok, newest list of Christmas Challengers...

Nicole - Level 3 (way to go!!!)

Lindaa - Level 2

Janet - Level 2

Kathy - Level 2

Salsa/Karri - Level 3 (you inspire me!)

Ribearty - Level 1 (congrats for committing during surgery!)

I think I have everyone... if I've missed anyone, let me know.

Salsa - CONGRATS!!!! I actually heard you way up here in Canada! Onederland is way off for me, but I hope to reach it someday. As for your Christmas deco pet peeve... I can relate, except our Thanksgiving was in early October, so I get annoyed when decorations start showing up prior to Halloween (which seems to happen often now). However, given we don't have the same Turkey Day as you, our house is fully decorated now. My DH put up the lights and the inflatables today, and we go on Sunday to cut down our Christmas Tree. The kids love it, and it always reminds me of my Mom. She loved Christmas so much, so I like to decorate, as it brings back memories of her.

Dini - Have fun in NY, and glad to hear you & Adam are getting along better now.

As for me, I'm down another lb. I'm going in on Wed. to get a little let out, so I can eat better. I really think I'm in starvation mode, and probably not doing myself any favours. I would have gone much sooner, but I couldn't arrange the trip until now.

Another milestone... I'm down to a size 20, from size 26!!!! We went to Port Huron (across the border with our strong Canadian dollar :whoo:) and I went to CJ Banks (love that store, not in Canada). I bought up a few things, and felt really good!!!

Take care.

Hey there, Nicole!

how you doing? I'm good and yeah i'm coming over to the states on saturday and i can not tell you or express how excited my am. you'd think i was going on a world cruise or something!!! how are things with you? i never see you on the yahoo instant chat anymore?

I'm doing good. We've had some problems with our exchange student over the last couple of weeks, but that's ending because he's being moved to a new home hopefully this weekend. We are going to have another student come stay with us for the spring semester so hopefully it will work out better.

I did hit a milestone this week, and FINALLY hit the 40 pound mark. So, now I just need to keep it going. I'm not sure I'm going to make the 10 pounds for the challenge though. I have 3 pounds to lose before Thursday.

I always forget to login into MSN Messenger. I have too many programs that auto load when I start up my computer, and that's one that I can turn off. I'm always am logged into Google Talk though, but I know that requires a gmail account. :)

Anyways, have fun in NY. I was there 5 years ago this week when my hubby purposed to me at the top of the Empire State Building. We then saw the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade from the middle of Times Square the next day, so it was awesome!! :D

Have a safe trip and log in when you can! We miss seeing you on here, but understand why you aren't on as much. :P

Talk to you soon,

~Nichole

Hey there ppl. Hope everyone is doing good. I have been so busy at work this week trying to fit 2 days into 5, I havent been able to breathe, much less get on here. I lost 3 lbs this week. So Phyl, -3 more pounds for me.....I seem to weigh the same all week and then on that 7 day, bam WEIGHTLOSS..So I decided this next week I would not get mad at myself on the 6th day. I guess it all comes out in the "wash". Anyway I think I have one more pound to lose by Thanksgiving goal. I would have never thought I would even get this close, so if I dont make it Im okay with that too. In case I dont get back on before Thanksgiving, Everyone have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving...Enjoy your day!!!

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158 -9 lb

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -3 lb

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200 -9 lb

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -7 lb

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194 -8

6. lindaa -7 lb

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195 -3

8. marcyinak/Marcy 236/226 -5 lb

9. Brandy 166/156 -2 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -7 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226