Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I am so happy-I made it to Onederland! Wow, haven't been under 200 lbs since early 2001. It feels great and I hope to stay away from twoterville forever and ever.

Way to go CeCe. That's awesome!! I'm hoping to be there by my b-day at the end of January and as of right now I have 30 pounds to go.

I'm so happy for you though!!

:whoo::whoo::clap2::clap2::whoo::whoo::clap2::clap2::whoo::whoo::clap2::clap2::whoo::whoo:

Today is a new day - and I pledge to make healthier food choices this next week... How about the rest of you???

I'm back on the band wagon. I pledge to knock it off. BTW I got up this morning and I am back to 216. Must have been Water wegiht yesteray. Cross your fingers for me. Staring over..........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

CECE I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get to onderland. So happy for you. Congrats

Today is a new day - and I pledge to make healthier food choices this next week... How about the rest of you???

I'm back on the band wagon. I pledge to knock it off. BTW I got up this morning and I am back to 216. Must have been Water wegiht yesteray. Cross your fingers for me. Staring over..........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

OK Jackie - we are going for 2. lbs gone by next Thrusday - Our mini weekly challenge ok :)..

I really need to get back on the bandwagon too. I kniw exactly what you guys are talking about. I do great in the morning. My yogurt fills me up. Then usually I do good at lunch. Late afternoons, I do get the munchies but it is nights that all the wrong foods keep screaming my name. And of course, I have to answer. Hubby keeps filling the cookie jar and I keep emptying it. BAD BAD Kari. I keep remembering the old Lays Potato Chip catch phrase. "Bet you can't eat just one". That's me. Next fill, next Friday.

I really need to get back on the bandwagon too. I kniw exactly what you guys are talking about. I do great in the morning. My yogurt fills me up. Then usually I do good at lunch. Late afternoons, I do get the munchies but it is nights that all the wrong foods keep screaming my name. And of course, I have to answer. Hubby keeps filling the cookie jar and I keep emptying it. BAD BAD Kari. I keep remembering the old Lays Potato Chip catch phrase. "Bet you can't eat just one". That's me. Next fill, next Friday.

Kirajh - do you really need the Cookies in your house?? That's the thing with me - if it's there i will eat it - if it's not I won't... So I just don't buy things I like.. If your hubby just has to have the cookies then have him keep them somewhere else that you don't know about... just a suggesstion...

Jackie - I am here - just busy at work - 5 people got laid off this month 4 we found out about yesterday morning - i am really going to miss one

"Gary" our mail guy - such a great guy - he & his wife are the ones who gave me a ride home Saturday after drinking too much wine... I have been sort of bummed out for the last few days (i knew this was going to happen for a few weeks now)

I too haven't been making the best food choices this last week - wine, a little candy and last night thin crust pizza. Only walked 4 miles this last week - Sat & Tues 2 miles each day but did a 15 min mile on Tuesday.

The scales are proof - only down 1/2 lbs this week. But guess better than nothing.

Well all the candy is GONE - next party is on the 17th - which will involve drinking - am going to have to watch myself since i can't eat much so the wine really hits me fast... '

Took my GD out tricker treating last night - she's 3 - she was Spiderman (she's a little tom boy) - and it was great - my son is 36 and other 2 grand kids 16 & 12 so it's been a while since i have been tricker treating - so i did get a slow .50 miles in yesterday.

Ce Ce - CONGRATULATIONS :clap2::bounce::whoo: That is so great - ONELANDERS - YOU ARE DOING FANTASTIC.:bounce::whoo::clap2:

Phyl - Please have a safe trip - hope you are bring some cool clothing - it's still in the 90's here this week. :)

OK hasn't been a great week as stated above - but i do have a NSV

Yesterday went to Wendys' for lunch - had the chicken club minus the bread - while waiting in line looked up at the security monitor and saw this thin pumpkin (I had an orange pumpkin tee shirt on)

and at first didn't realize it was me - for the last few year - i did look like a big old pumpkin in it :biggrin1:

OK Ladies who like me have sorta been making little bad choices - we have to stop now - as this is how those bad habits come back - just a little of this a little of that - then next thing you know - BAMB

we are right back where we started... Today is a new day - and I pledge to make healthier food choices this next week... How about the rest of you???

Someone please throw me on this bandwagon!!! I think my scales are broke they have been reading 168 for 2 weeks now, whats up with that????

Someone please throw me on this bandwagon!!! I think my scales are broke they have been reading 168 for 2 weeks now, whats up with that????

Plateau (sp) or you are eating more than you were - just little bits here and there or you aren exercising as much or skipping a day here or there..

I have read where people are doing everything the same and the scales just quit moving - you just gotta keep up the work and know that they will move again.

We have lost quite a bit of weight awful fast - maybe our body needs to catch up with it's self...

or maybe cuz sh*t happens :0) .... (hows that for an answer ;0)

distant-we are swinging by and aren't goign to stop so I am holding my arm out.......grab hold and I will swing you up like the lone ranger did tonto. LOL

OK Jackie - we are going for 2. lbs gone by next Thrusday - Our mini weekly challenge ok :)..

Janet I am with you and the 2 pound mini goal. I am way to tired to start kicking up the exercise tonight though. :bored

I did really well today. I ate very little and was satisfied. I am not a Breakfast person anyway, never have been, and not always a lunc heater either. I know I am supposed to eat 3 meals a day but honestly if I start out the day eating I eat all day. I do better if I only eat when I am hungry and I don't get hungry until 4-5pm.

CeCe, congratulations on reaching the 100's! I'm sure you are feeling great! keep up the good work!

Brandy I jsut noticed your weight loss too. COngrats are in order f or you as well. You are doing wonderful!!!!:clap2:

I discovered eggnog is in the stores now! How am I going to be able to avoid it for the next 2 months? :)

Frustrated I think we are all going to meet some more challenging things than we had up until this point with the holidays around the corner. We will have to lean on one another. LOL Thank GOD I have never tried the stuff and don't plan to. My sister just loves that stuff also. She is lucky though she is a skinny. LOL I on the other hand noticed McDonalds ice coffees about 2 months ago and have struggled a few times with those. Now that it is getting cold though I could careless about those. I have moved on to hot green tea. LOL

Janet I am with you and the 2 pound mini goal. I am way to tired to start kicking up the exercise tonight though. :bored

I did really well today. I ate very little and was satisfied. I am not a breakfast person anyway, never have been, and not always a lunc heater either. I know I am supposed to eat 3 meals a day but honestly if I start out the day eating I eat all day. I do better if I only eat when I am hungry and I don't get hungry until 4-5pm.

Jackie I use to be the same way - but not anymore now i want breakfast around 8/9 a.m.- guess cuz i am not eating so much in the middle of the night ;)

pt coffee - yogurt for breakfast - 1 cup spinach lunch clear pt drink this afternoon 3 oz fish & veggies & 1/3 cup rice for dinner - most likely 1 or 2 sf pudding for Snacks tonight - went to the gym - 2.17 miles 32 minutes - going for 3 tomorrow... Just paid my bills - omg depressed - had to buy a new washer/dryer a couple of weeks ago - well such is life - I must look at it that I am very forturnate to have the $$ to buy it - alot lot don't...

Distant - after readingmy response - sounded a little cold - here's the rope we are pulling you aboard - want to join me and Jackie for our mini 2 lbs my next thrus???