Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Don't need to know French. During the summer, English abounds. Would you believe that $1 = 1.43 Euros? It's killing us. That's why we do as much business in Euros as we possibly can.

How are things going for you band-wise.

Car

Janet, All I can say is that you are my kind of woman. Brutally honest! Thanks for making me see myself in you.

Ah, so that's my problem.... transfer addiction! I AM addicted to this site!! And to all my BAND BUDDIES!! I so agree with everything you said, Janet. Loved your rant/your will power "dissertation"! You help keep me on the right track.

I find I have become very... hmmmm, I don't know what word I'm looking for, but, I think very carefully about what I'm going to eat. Like last night we ate at our daughter's because it was GS 19th birthday. His favorite.... burritos and my daughter's homemade burritos are wonderful. But, I knew that wouldn't be so good to eat, so DH and I made the Lentil Taco recipe that someone posted a few days ago. All healthy stuff except for a thin layer of Jiffy Corn bread on top of the casserole. We added some ground turkey to the recipe, and some thin sliced jalapenos and chopped fresh cilantro. It was delicious. I also took 1/3

I wasn't done!!

I also took 1/3 of a burrito and scraped out all the insides and discarded the flour tortilla. So I was able to eat healthy and have a very tasty dinner. then I had a bite of birthday cake. I don't like to waste my calories and tummy space on the stuff that's not giving me good nutrition. So, I'm trying to say that my thinking regarding food has changed pretty drastically.

What little angel on your shoulder. Mine is red with a tail and horns telling me "GO AHEAD!"

So you're under the influence of the one on the right??? :decision:

LOL

Hey, Girl, How did your fill go today??? We really need to get a life, don't we?? You and I are ALWAYS here!!

:hungry:

How about 10 lb. by Thanksgiving?? That's a little over a month. Count me in!

:funscale:

Huh, I won't say that it sounds like fun, but why not. Count me in.

I'm back from my fill. She put 1.5 in Monday. I couldn't even drink without spitting up foam. Today she took out 1. I feel 100% better. I went eat Soup as soon as she was done. I lost 5lbs since the Monday morning weigh in. But I'm not counting that cause it probably was just dehydration. The soup and Water probably put it back on.

:update:

Distant0098

Phyllser/Phyl 282/272

IndioGirl/Janet 210/200

forgve70x7/Nichole

cazulay/Cece

lindaa

frustrated/Ruby 205/195

marcyinak/Marcy

Brandy 166/156

jackie506

Stacymak 236/226

Mango24

SHAND

Chimboree

Kirajh/Kari

NewCC

ribearty

Add:

Car 187/177

ssankaofa73 237/227

Mango, so glad you got that fixed. Sounded awful. I had the foaming thing a the Dr. office at my first fill. They wouldn't let me leave and took most of the fill out. Your experience says they did the right thing!

Something I appreciate about all of you - you are very honest. I don't think I've been as honest with myself as you all make me here. Once in a blue moon, I will admit that I gained weight BECAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH, more often I try to blame it on pregnancies, stress, schedule, metabolism, my mom, my husband, my lack of sleep, weather......Being honest makes the weight go away. Fooling myself doesn't! Thanks. NewCC

Is anybody else's hair falling off like crazy? I have been taking the same Vitamins I had been since surgery, but since last week huge clumps of hair having been falling off my head. I have tons and tons of hair so it doesn't matter, but my trash is completely filled with my hair. I wonder why?

hi everyone!

who is making this list?? the thanksgiving list ??could you add me to your list, sorry i've not been around i've been so busy in work and i've been doing even more night so i can have lots of money for NEW YORK.

i'm hoping to be down 8-9 lbs by the time of Thanksgiving which is 2 days before leave so i'm at 1'm at 152 and i'd like to get to 144 by thanksgiving!

how is everyone doing? i must admit i miss you all very very much but i can hardly keep my eyes opened when i get home at 2 or 2.30 am!

oh before i forget is anyone going to be around new york between 24th-29th nov, love to hear from you if you are!

i'm down to 152 which i'm chuffed at but i'm finding that were as before i could loose maybe 2-3 lbs a week not i'm struggling to loose 2 and i am still not eating a lot at all, i'm sure if i'm honest with myself its cos i'm eating all the wrong thing i'm eating what ever i can not what ever is right for me.

so how's everyone been?

lots of love to you all xxxx

Is anybody else's hair falling off like crazy? I have been taking the same Vitamins I had been since surgery, but since last week huge clumps of hair having been falling off my head. I have tons and tons of hair so it doesn't matter, but my trash is completely filled with my hair. I wonder why?

hi CeCe!

i was wondering if anyone else was having this problem too, mine is so had i wake up and there is all hair on my pillow in the shower also is not good at all.

i was told it was because i was not eating enough Protein. maybe you should try get more Protein rich food or maybe some shakes i'm still having a priblem with food and i can't eat a lot and i really dont like the shakes.< /span>

i too have lots of hair but i can now start feeling the difference in it also it does not look as healthy as it used too!

maybe ring up your nurse and see what she says xxxx

Something I appreciate about all of you - you are very honest. I don't think I've been as honest with myself as you all make me here. Once in a blue moon, I will admit that I gained weight BECAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH, more often I try to blame it on pregnancies, stress, schedule, metabolism, my mom, my husband, my lack of sleep, weather......Being honest makes the weight go away. Fooling myself doesn't! Thanks. NewCC

:sick :preggers: :lol:

You forgot my favorites: Hormones AND WATER RETENTION!! I still do that!! Retain Water AND blame any weight gain on that!!

:funscale: :D :opps2: :( :pop2: :beer: :pizza: :cake: