Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Ok gang haven't read post yet - but want to see if i could do this - it took me a minute - but i think i got it figured out - hope the pic's arent too large

:whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2:

Wow!! what a difference! That's great, Janet!

Janet- YOU CAN DEFINATELY SEE A DIFFERENCE. yOUR FACE IS SO SLIM!!!!!!! You look wonderful!!!!!!!! Keep it up girl!!

Thanks Jackie !!! Much appreciated - all of you who posted last night and this morning gave me the encourgement to do it to... We are just a great group of WOMEN on our way to looking FABOULOUSE (Sp)

The pic was taken tonite after work & meeting so i do look a little beat -put a litte lipstick on and said what the heck - but i am so judgemental about my pic - I love the camera fat or thin - they are always making fun of me for posing

:whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2:

Wow!! what a difference! That's great, Janet!

Thanks Phyl - I was tempted to do some photo magic on it - to take out some of the wrinkles - now that my face is deflating - they are showing up,.. But I figured what the heck - gotta love me wrinkles & all.

Your turn !!!!

Janet - YOU LOOK AMAZING! You're really giving me an extra boost in the way of staying away from the opened bag of Halloween candy!

OK folks, I'll post a picture in a couple of weeks...not because I haven't lost enough, but because I want to dye my hair and actually "do" it for a picture I'm going to post! I'll be headed for the cruise soon and will be getting my hair done in a "summer color" so it'll be a more fun picture!

Janet - YOU LOOK AMAZING! You're really giving me an extra boost in the way of staying away from the opened bag of Halloween candy!

OK folks, I'll post a picture in a couple of weeks...not because I haven't lost enough, but because I want to dye my hair and actually "do" it for a picture I'm going to post! I'll be headed for the cruise soon and will be getting my hair done in a "summer color" so it'll be a more fun picture!

Thanks Marcy!!! Half way to goal and 3 months out - pretty good but still need that 2nd fill so I can be like you and lose 6 in one week

Wonder if I will be at goal by my 53rd bday 1/29/08... :rolleyes: That would be cool...

Throw the candy away - last nite at my reunion meeting i had some mini muffins & lemon pound cake and coffee for everyone - After they all - i THREW what was left in the trash "BETTER IN THEE THAN IN ME" - I did pick at one piece of the lemon pound cake

I go Saturday for my roots - and i am far from done up - on the cruise you will take pics on formal nite post those while you are all dressed up.

First photo.. start of pre-op diet - May 2007

P915630_FS.jpg

This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago... down about 35 lb. at that time. I don't see a lot of difference yet, just feel it in my clothes.

P1080144_FS.jpg

Thanks everyone for your compliments:kiss2:. Kind words make everything easier. I love looking at peoples photos. Phyl, I cant believe you cant see a difference in your photos. There is a difference. Your doing great!! :clap2:

Today is my first attempt at eating Breakfast. I have never been a big breakfast eater and I am going to change that starting today. Now if someone would just make me go to the gym!!:help:

Thanks Jackie! I know the 6 lbs. was a "quick loss" so I'm not expecting more weeks like this past one, but I was hoping to lose another 10 before I go on my cruise on 11/11 and this gets me well on my way to that mini-goal!

Distant - You look great too! I find it interesting that you got the band and you weren't even 200lbs.! Here my goal is 180 and you were probably there during your pre-op! Haha! Everyone is different and I'm glad you found a tool that will help you. I wasn't so sure about this, but I haven't gained any weight back and that was the whole point of all of this...to STOP GAINING! Oh, BTW...I read it all so you're not being ignored!

Actually my starting weight was 198 at 5 ft 2,(bit of a chunk) with some medical conditions. Which have seemed to cease since dropping weight. I could have never lost weight without my band helping me. I love everything about this band!!:whoo:

Beautiful pic, Indio. It's amazing what a difference 40 pounds makes! I hear you about the wrinkles. I noticing them too :), But I'll take them over my double chin and puffy cheeks. It's really nice to put faces with the names and see the progress you all are making. Maybe someday. . .

Phyl, I see a difference. It's the same sweatshirt--right? It's getting baggy on you. And look at the difference in your face (and chest)! You look healthier. Imagine the difference when you lose another 35 pounds? And remember, you had problems getting your first fill, and with your trip you started out slowly. But you're picking up speed now! You are lookin good!

250 Feb 2007

[ATTACH]10164[/ATTACH]

10/17/07 3 Months Out - 210

[ATTACH]10165[/ATTACH]

Ok gang haven't read post yet - but want to see if i could do this - it took me a minute - but i think i got it figured out - hope the pic's arent too large

You look FABULOUS!!! Way to go!!!!!!

This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago... down about 35 lb. at that time. I don't see a lot of difference yet, just feel it in my clothes.

Phyl - You CAN see the difference:clap2::clap2: Your Face & Tummy have shrunk:D - Looking good :biggrin1:

Indio, you're looking super terrific. :biggrin1:

Ruby - Thanks, I am gratefull for the 40 lbs gone - but can't wait for the other 40 to go too.... I know they will - but you understand what i'm say. Gosh we want everything right now - I am not of that generation (like my son) I am use to working towards thing - but will be glad when the challenge of lossing it is over - BUT then we have to MAINTAIN :eek:

Beautiful pic, Indio. It's amazing what a difference 40 pounds makes! I hear you about the wrinkles. I noticing them too :), But I'll take them over my double chin and puffy cheeks. It's really nice to put faces with the names and see the progress you all are making. Maybe someday. . . !

Linda - Thanks - Yes I will take the wrinkles - imho don't think i look too bad for 52 -

I agree it's nice to see what we all look like - I have some before's that I had my GS take - but now got to get him to take a current one..

You look FABULOUS!!! Way to go!!!!!!

Thanks Distant - We ALL are doing so good... I just love my Lucky #7's

P915630_FS.jpg

P1080144_FS.jpg

Phyl you can really tell the difference. I can see it in your face, legs and tummy. You look really good. Keep it up!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the compliments, gals! They're much appreciated. Yes, that's the same sweatshirt. It does feel a little baggy these days.. it's my favorite! And now the sleeves keep hanging down past my fingertips! So I guess the shoulders have shrunk some. We do want it all NOW, don't we?!! Need to be happy that the scale is moving in the right direction.

Since we're starting to sort clothes to pack for the winter, I'm going to have to leave behind some of my favs! No point in taking baggy clothes with me.

WOW Phyl, the difference is wonderful. I thing it will take a little bit for us to see the difference in photo's but we'll get there right!!

Hello all,

Hunter finally started pre-school this week. He just loves it, especially riding the bus. I'm going to try and post a pic of him on the bus, my mom actually got on the bus and took it, with all the other kids on there. She was so excited, as were we all.

Waiting on my fill on Monday. I've been out walking this week, whick should be helping some. It's finally raining here, so it's hindered me a few times, but we need the rain badly.

Hope everyone's having a great week. TGIF tomorrow, I'm ready for the weekend.