Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I know I didn't exactly have a whole lot to get here, but this morning I dropped under 300, weighing in at 299!!! I just pray I will never see the 300's again now that I am out. My next exciting milestone will be 285, which was my weight right after both of my pregnancies. Even better will be when I hit 250 again, my pre-babies weight! I know I need to lay off of the scale obsession, but I am so happy I weighed this morning!

Congrats!! I passed that milestone Sunday, so I can relate to the thrill!!

New whey vials can be purchased at http://www.bariatriceating.com/ .

:clap2::clap2::clap2: :D:scales::scales::scales: :bounce::bounce::bounce::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Hello all......well, tomorrow is my big day!!!! Can I just say that I've asked myself over and over, "Am I doing the right thing?" I'm pretty sure it's my head telling me I'm scared.......yet excited!! I'm heading out to my sister's in Everett, which is near the surgery center I have to be at the following morning.

It's nice to come here and read all the encouraging posts, whether they are to me or not, because I see all the successes and want to be a success too!! Thanks a lot!! You are all my daily resource for information "Lapband"

Best wishes to you Caolin. Our prayers are with you.

BTW, I live in Everett. too.

hey everyone!!

ok so the girlfirend that i'm going away with can't go till mid-end of Nov around the 20th, i was trying to get her to come oct but she has other plans which is totally understandable. are you guys free? If it was on a plan to italy or europe i'd go on my own but its a 9-10 hour flight i really dont wanna do it on my own hope you guys understand? Is anyone free to come down Nov??

sorry aboutlast night Lynette you looked to be bored alright i went to put adam to bed. you know say good night and i ended up falling asleep!!! mind you i needed it.

the girls standing out side Miami Ink look hot which one was i??? !!!!

Hey I have a questiong for anyone who might can give me some insight.

Do you know anyone or have you, gone on a diet programg after the band? I mean like one of the diets that have never worked before the band?.

The reason I ask is because I have tons of suddenly slim stuff here( tried it several times, only worked once) and I started doing it again today. I figured what the heck, I will probably be able to stick to it now and since I already have about 3 months worth I thought I would give it a shot. A good friend of mine went on it and lost 80 pounds in 5 months and she was way smaller than I am now.

Please let me know your thoughts, suggestions, ideas, I value all of your opinions.

Thanks!!!!

Hey Dini,

I am driving distance from Miami, let me know when you get a date, if I am not in school you can count me in!!!!

Hey Dini,

I am driving distance from Miami, let me know when you get a date, if I am not in school you can count me in!!!!

excellent. ah yeah this will be fun

you going to get tattoo too!!!!!

Okay, Girls, you are making me think that I WANT a tattoo!!!! Maybe a tattoo of the "band!!" Whataya think???? Would be hot, huh? What do you think the "rest" of the world would think it was, lol!!!!! YIKES, bad visual!!! LOL:eek:

Okay, Girls, you are making me think that I WANT a tattoo!!!! Maybe a tattoo of the "band!!" Whataya think???? Would be hot, huh? What do you think the "rest" of the world would think it was, lol!!!!! YIKES, bad visual!!! LOL:eek:

hey momma how you doing? add me to your instant chat list

denisamolle@yahoo.co.uk

you going to try get down to meet up??

christy i so wanna see those guys might try convince then to come out too!!!

now that would be a rocking night hahaha

but i would love to meet those hot tattoo guys

now now Nurse your putting seriously WICKETLY (is that even a word) NAUGHTY taught in my head.

I could definately see going out on the town with those guys, it would be one of those, what happens in miami stays in miami...

I could definately see going out on the town with those guys, it would be one of those, what happens in miami stays in miami...

babes i feel like i'm reading my own post!!! sounds great to me.

whats the waether like in nov?

I know in North Florida It can go both ways, either cold, nice, or hot. But cold in florida is not like snowing cold, probably around the 60's, but generally it is nice. It should be warmer down in South Florida. I know I was in the Keys once in October and we were wearing shorts!!!!!!

ah i was hoping it would be hot not warm like i can get a tan hot!