Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Dini-I am sorry. You have a ton of support here! Keep your spirits up!

I see 7 day Carribean cruises (inside double cabins for appx. $620-$1000). There is a great website called:

Discount Cruises, Last Minute Cruises, Cruise, Cruise Line, Cruise Vacation

If you decide on the cruise you are interested in and gather how many people will be going, my dad has a "hookup" at VTG and can get you some onboard credits and maybe even a room upgrade. Let me know.

Yes, it looks tasty, but I'm not even thinking about it. Thinking about our cruise!!!!

OK, DH called and he's heading home from work so I need to get the rest of dinner done. I'll check in later.

Hello everyone! What's happening? I had my doctor's appt. today and got my antibiotics. YIPPEEEEE!!!!! I'm so happy about that. Yes, I had a bladder infection...but I'll be on this med for 10 days, so I should be okay come surgery time. Thank you, Jesus!

Glad to hear that some of our newest bandsters are doing well!!! We love to hear that!

A cruise would be awesome!!!! I was s'posed to be going on one this year, but w/the surgery, it's just not gonna be possible. I have a friend who books cruises, etc. Just let me know.

Dini, he is being a real @$$! Pardonez moi (that's for you Lynette...I took French, as well...I will go to Paris one day!). Wow. He's really got some nerve. He is getting on my nerves.

Cool, I can check it out in a little bit, I have to icing these cakes now and get dinner going. I'll check out prices for Carnival also so we can compare. Should I check out 5 day or 7 day or both? I think 3 is just too short and not worth it, we'll not want to leave after only 3 days.

Cruise Critic Cruise Bargains, Discount Cruises, Cruise deals,and cheap cruises

This is a good place to look for cruise deals. Sounds like a GREAT IDEA!!

...P.S. I've been on many cruises, so if you need info, just ask! I am also great at booking vacations...want to open my own travel business!

Sorry JDKsbGirl, I'm sorry...I didn't catch this. If you're willing to work on planning this, that would be awesome!

Didn't want to slight you by suggesting my friend help us w/travel arrangements.

chimboree my little sausage how you doing?

yeah you up for the crusie? i'm so excited i cant wait.

what you think of the date 08/08/08 lynette taught it up!!

are you feeling any better.

girlfriend i think adam is on everyone nerves. he like a spoilt child. he needs a good kick up the ass.

Hi holly Sue,

I too am the 16th july scary isnt it ? I'm not doing too bad on my pre -op diet, although i have been a little down as I am panicking about going on holiday ten days after surgery. Anyway keep me posted and good luck to you.

Lainy

the more we have checking out the cruise the better. who ever gets the best deal etc is the one we'l go with its not a competition.

Felicia, you ARE Felicialicious!!!!!

*music playing in background*

Thanks to Lynette, I will hear that song whenever I see a post from you! LOL!!!

chimboree my little sausage how you doing?

yeah you up for the crusie? i'm so excited i cant wait.

what you think of the date 08/08/08 lynette taught it up!!

are you feeling any better.

girlfriend i think adam is on everyone nerves. he like a spoilt child. he needs a good kick up the ass.

I'm doing better now that I'm on this med. It was stressing me to think this flippin infection could delay my surgery. I LOVE 8/8/08. (8 is my favorite number, so I may be a bit partial.)

Yes, Adam is something else. I wish I could come through the computer screen. It wouldn't be nice, let me tell you! Why is he being such a jerk? He needs to get himself together or get gone.

chimboree baby girl i totally agree with you.

watching this really good film its got Richard Gere in it its Red Corner

Well, Felicia, Neefan, Dover, Ronik, JnknTrnk, and Peaches, you're up next!!! Are you excited??? We will definitely be praying for you and thinking of you tomorrow.

Let us know how you're feeling right now.

Hi All,

how are you doing have tried to catch up on the threads but there are so many !! by the time I read up everyone goes offf line...

I've been on a couple. I have cruised:

*Carnival on a 7 day Mexico trip when I was younger (very young crowd and a real party, sometimes obnoxious!)

*Holland America on a 21 days Panama Canal trip for my Honeymoon (much older crowd, great food and ornate ship, not what I would consider a party)

*Celebrity on a 14 day cruise from Vancouver through Alaska to LA (middle age crowd, the inbetween, good food and service)...owned by Royal Carribean I believe

Where is it that you want to travel and when? That will help give me a ballpark to look in and get you an idea of cost. Toodles!

We've cruised on Norwegian once, Royal Carribean once, Celebrity twice and another out of Canada or somewhere.. Sun cruises or something. Anyway, keep in mind August will be very hot in places like the Carribean.

maybe we should get a poll going to see where people would like to go? when suits them and we can see if we can see if we find something thats suits everyone. the quicker we get this sorted hopefully the cheaper it will be!!