Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Dieka, no they will not be able to keep up with us but that will be all the better!!!!!!!! its going to be amazing.

Sunshinesonya, keep checking with us. were defo going well i am anyways.

looking forward to it already.

i can't remember if i told you guys but i'm saving 10euro for every lb i loose. that can go towards my cruise!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON

Cool, I can check it out in a little bit, I have to icing these cakes now and get dinner going. I'll check out prices for Carnival also so we can compare. Should I check out 5 day or 7 day or both? I think 3 is just too short and not worth it, we'll not want to leave after only 3 days.

TRYING NOT TO SOUND LIKE A BRAT, BUT 3 DAYS FOR ME IS JUST TOO SHORT! TAKING THAT I'M FLYING OVER AND SO ON. IF EVERYONE ONLY WANT 3 DAYS WELL FINE BUT IF WE CAN PUSH FOR 5 OR 7 THAT WOULD BE SUPER

I went yesterday and signed the release. It was quite long and I have never signed a release that lengthy before. When I commented to the doctor's assistant she said it is because it is bariatric surgery and it's a whole different game than other releases.

I also received my diet from my doctor. It is amazing how different each person's doctor's preop diet is. I can only do Clear Liquids with no Protein supplements or dairy products.

I had my endoscopy and stress test today. All were good. The only thing I have lest for preop testing is my chest x-ray.

I can't believe that it is almost here. I also got awesome news that my insurance is covering the surgery and surgery center at 100%.

:whoo:

Dieka, no they will not be able to keep up with us but that will be all the better!!!!!!!! its going to be amazing.

Sunshinesonya, keep checking with us. were defo going well i am anyways.

looking forward to it already.

i can't remember if i told you guys but i'm saving 10euro for every lb i loose. that can go towards my cruise!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON

Dini, that's a great way to save the $$$! I'm going to do that too. Except with the amount of weight I have to lose I would be able to afford a trip around the world!

Lynette, amazing show of self-restraint. Cake batter is a weakness, add it to my list of thousands. Way to go!:clap2:

So, I have been really bad about doing protien shakes b/c to me thay all taste terrible. I never use measurements when I cook. I go by how it looks and tastes and here's what I threw into my Magic Bullet this AM and loved:

1 scoop of chocolate Protein Powder

2 sugar free fudgesicles

1/2 banana (you can freeze them in plastic wrap and they are great)

1 tablespoon (or so) of low fat natural Peanut Butter

Some skim milk (enough to make it blend smooth)

Blend until smooth. It was the best tasting thing I've had so far! My port area is still sore, but I am able to do a lot more now. Best of luck to everyone!

P.S. I've been on many cruises, so if you need info, just ask! I am also great at booking vacations...want to open my own travel business!

JDKSBGIRL, what cruise you recommend my mother was on the freadon of the seas and said it was something else?

by the way you shake sounds yummy!

JDKbsgirl, if you're going to be off for a while and have the time, please help us out!!! I can do the research, but don't really know what to look for, you know, all the extra's we could get. That would be great if you could look into it and help us out. Thanks a bunch.

I'm going to have to try your shake. I've been putting the peanutbutter in my chocolate shake the last 2 days, but I haven't put any fruit in yet.

Ok, I'm done putting icing on the cake. DH loves when I make the 2- 8' round cakes and put them on top of each other with icing inbetween and all around. I didn't taste a bit, I had to scrape the container dry to get every inch covered of the cake.

So dieka, coming CRUISING with us?? Sounds like a blast, doesn't it.

I can't believe I did restrain myself on the batter, because I normally lick everything clean, but being banded has put this fear into me that if I eat something I shouldn't then I will pay for it, and I don't want to pay for anything else, it's already costed my over $16,000!!!!

I've been on a couple. I have cruised:

*Carnival on a 7 day Mexico trip when I was younger (very young crowd and a real party, sometimes obnoxious!)

*Holland America on a 21 days Panama Canal trip for my Honeymoon (much older crowd, great food and ornate ship, not what I would consider a party)

*Celebrity on a 14 day cruise from Vancouver through Alaska to LA (middle age crowd, the inbetween, good food and service)...owned by Royal Carribean I believe

Where is it that you want to travel and when? That will help give me a ballpark to look in and get you an idea of cost. Toodles!

Dini, I can see 4 of 5 incisions so far, not scared yet. The 4 I can see are only 1/2 inch long, the other which is still covered by medical tape is at least 1 1/4 inches, maybe 1 1/2 inches long. I can't believe the tape hasn't fell off yet.

I think we want to do a Caribbean Cruise, unless someone has any other ideas. We'll need that tropical paradise after the hell we're going to go through, right!!!LOL.

wait till you hear this...

i asked adam to make me a white coffee. he turns around and in a very steirn voice says your not supose to be drinking coffee. (i was told it was not a problem) then he go's on to say i'm eating all the foods i'm not to eat. and that he's not supporting me anymore. well i've never heard a better load of bollox in my life. SUPPORTING ME! THAT HAS GOT TO BE HIM TAKING THE PISS. i then told him that he hasn't supported me since the start.

i dont know weather to laugh of cry!!

Caribbean Cruise sounds amazing. anything with sun suits me!!!

ok so here are my cut sizes,

1st is 1.1inces

2nd is 3/4 of an inch

3rd is 1/2 an inch

4th is just over a 1/4 of an inch

i taught they were going to be so much bigger, you wonldn't even notice the two smaller ones :)

Dini, I can't believe him. You should know what you can and can't have, so I'd tell him to lay off. What is he thinking????????? He's not, and that's the problem. Babes, sound like he needs to get a good kick in the as-, maybe to the CURB!!!!!!

What crap. Don't cry Dini babes. He's not worth it. He's being very insensitive, and he doesn't know how to support you, at all. I'm feel so bad for you. Don't cry, or he'll think he got the best of you.

Laugh it off, walk away.

i'm fed up crying!!!! just going to ignore him. anyways how that cake of yours. jesus i'd love some right now!!!!