Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Well Hello my little Dini girl. Good question you've brought up today.

I sometimes think I am embaressed by my weight. These times would be when I have to bend down in public to pick something up and fell like everyone is watching me, or in similar situations, I do feel embaressed.

But on a whole, I know I'm an active person, and I'm not lazy. I know my co-workers know this, my family know this, etc. I'm not embaressed by my weight when I'm around them, but being in public is another thing.

These people are the ones who judge me before getting to know me. They don't know what I've been through, or how i've tried to lose wieight. They don't see that I do take care of myself, I excercise, etc.

So how are you feeling today Dini. Did you let Adam stay last night??

Hope all is well.

Welcome coltonwade. You made it over to the new thread. We're excited to have you join us. We have a great group here, about 70 of us already, and growing everyday.:)

Hey Dini,

My little man came home last night. I was reminding him that mommy has booboos on my belly so he wouldn't hit me. He craws up into the chair with me on my left side, and just lays with me. He told me he wanted to rub my booboos and kiss them so they'd get better.:kiss Gotta love him. He can be sweet at times, but is usually a rambunctious 3 year old boy, ALL boy.

He's gone again to MIL's today until my DH gets done with work. I think by Saturday I'll be ok to handle him by myself. I do miss him so.:cry

Hi Folks,

I am in the July bunch that are getting banded. My date is the 18th. I am soooooooooo ready!

TenGal

Hello everyone,

Good afternoon all! Hope your all keeping well...

So, Cherrybomb my little sugar pie how the bloodyhell are you. It feels like its been ages. How was the opp. Have you had much discomfort? I'm sending a hug across hope your getting it!!

Kathybad, you rant away. Heaven knows i do enough of it myself. I love reading the rants.

Felicia, what your husband said is not very supportive now is it. I feel like i'm not getting the support i need of Adam at all. Its so easy for me to sit here and say dont stand for it, but I talk and talk and talk to adam about it and it go' in on ear and out the other. You know your husband so you know what works best with him. The only thing that works with Adam is a Smoke and a Beer and some Football..(Soccer) on T.V!!!!!

Shouting out CONGRATULATIONS to Mommiranda for her 13th Wedding Anniversary. May you have many many many more to come.

Gladster Welcome to our wonderful family.

Oh Reconciler, Thanks for opening up to us, I cant speak for everyone but I think they will agree with me that were here for you. If any one of us can help at all we will.

Lynette my little sausage. i'm not going to ask how you are cos i'm sure your wonderful. I think its amazing how you've not had any problems and i am so happy for you. How are those legs of your?? getting any thinner!!!!!!!

Conltonwade welcome and I am so sorry to hear what that awful cousin of your did. let hope he gets his dues. We are all lovely here so keep in touch

Chimboree, I hope your app is with a hot looking dude, I'll check back later with you to find out all the gossip!!!

Where's my Sunshine? Oh Sunshine my Sunshine where are you? Hope your well

Hello to everyone else. let us know your alive and well

xx

Ah Lynette I love your little boy already, he sounds the sweetest. I'm the opposite I need to get away from Annafrancesca. That sound awful and not ment in a horrible way but i keep picking her up and its hurting me too much.

I had no choice adam stated only cos he went to bed. I slept on the couch but thats nothing different i've been here since the opp cos its more comfy.

I to am an active person. I even had a few of the staff tell me that 'they dont know why i'm so big cos i never stop' well i felt like firing them then and there. of course i didn't they were jsut being honest.

I forgot to add in that post that althought i'm not embarrassed by my weight i very much dislike the weight i am. hence the opp!

OK everyone, here's some great news.:heh:

I went upstairs to get my things to paint my nails, it's been bothering me since I had to take my polish off for surgery, and I haven't been out to get them done. So I decided to just do it myself. So I go up into my bathroom, and there's the scale, you know, that unfriendly face we've seen all too often with the numbers that just go higher and higher every time we step on it. Yeah, I told myself I was taking the batteries out and hiding it, but I didn't, and there it sat, just looking a me, wanting me to step on "and take a ride.":phanvan

So I did. I closed my eyes, and then slightly opened them, only to see that I had LOST 4 MORE POUNDS!!!!!!!!! OMG, that's 8 pounds total since the weekend, and 4 lbs of it since Monday morning when I weighed before surgery.:nervous

I can't remember the last time I lost 8 lbs, in a week.:) I don't think I ever have.:mad:

So, this thing works, y'all. We've finally found something that works. Praise the Lord!!:whoo:

DINI, maybe my LEGS are geting THINNER!!!!!:welldone:

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. WOW I Dont know if can keep up w/ this thread lol. I thought it only had 7 pages on it for some reason lol

I look forward to chatting w/ everyone.

Mindy

CONGRATULATIONS LYNETTE

i' so happy for you. I'm going to weigh myself when i get to my mom's later. I'm so scared to get on the scales.< /em>

Have you got the pregnant belly going on? I still have it 8 days post opp. it very noticeable on me cos i never really had much of a belly. everyone keeps asking me am i pregnant again ... i'm like no i just need to stop eating bread, then to one person that the family know i said yes yes i am and she went and told duite a few people, 'Can you believe it That Denisa one is pregnant again and she still hasn't got married' hahaha

Yeah mindy, we talk a lot!!! But we learn a lot also, about everyone here. It's great. Don't waist all your time reading up, you'll never get to post!!:)

Dini, you are tooooo funny girl.:heh:

Yes, I still have the pregnant belly. But people know better than to ask me if I'm pregnant, my Dh was fixed last year. He has 2 kids from a previous marriage, and we have Hunter together, and that is enough for my full house.

So I guess this bloating last longer than a few day. WOW, I may have lost more and I don't even know it yet. Awesome!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah i'm still out there. People have no problems in insulting me! I have a lots of people who think that we are friends, but I have a hand full of true friend. I can not be friends with someone how bitches about others behind there back cos i know the do the same to me so i'd be wasting both our times.

The person who told about me being pregnant tells everyone she a very good friend of mine. well thank god she's not an enemy i can't bear to think what she's say then!!!

Dini, you are tooooo funny girl.:heh:

Yes, I still have the pregnant belly. But people know better than to ask me if I'm pregnant, my Dh was fixed last year. He has 2 kids from a previous marriage, and we have Hunter together, and that is enough for my full house.

So I guess this bloating last longer than a few day. WOW, I may have lost more and I don't even know it yet. Awesome!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

WAIT A MINTUE No one said anything about looking pregnant after surgery !!! LMAO My hubby was fixed a few months ago . Against his wishes he was done LOL . Great I dont want to look pregnant again . OH Well I'll deal w/ it to eventually be skinny again :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Mindy

MINDY, its from all the gas they pump into you during the surgery and also just the probbing around your tummy. Dont forget you'll also look like you had a little fight with Tyson in your tummy area.

Mindy, Don't worry about it. I've been going outside and walking up and down the street and I wear a swim suit coverup with my shorts. It's so big, no one even notices. I don't think I look any different than before surgery, not that noticable anyway.

Dini, I hear you on the friend thing. I have few friends, but they are good friends. That's how I like it. I can count on everyone of them. My one closest friend had RNY about 5 years ago. She lost 125 lbs and has kept it off, but still is bigger. She'd love to lose another 100, but she also need to have some skin removed. She just had her last child about a year and a half ago, she just doesn't have the time to go and do it. She wishes me the best, and is very supportive. Love her like a SIS as i always say, even though I have a sis.

So I didn't waist any time changing my ticker as you can see. Had to go back to tickerfactory.com to do it though. I thought you could just go to edit signature and do it, but didn't work.:)