Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

oh one other thing i totally forgot, i'm actually feeling really fustrated cos i stay up quite late yet it still isn't late enough to chat to you guys ;) !!!

Nelli, one of my friends calls them 'Her Friends' she would say her friends came over last week and i would actually think she is talking about her friends from work or somewhere else but she would be talking about her period, sometimes i wouldn't cop on for ages!!

I am heading to NH today and will not visit LPT until next Sunday when I get back home. I do not want to tell my in-laws about the surgery as they are big on negativity and criticism, so I will not be using my MIL computer because I do not want her to see it. I might be a little paranoid but I have enough to deal with without extra pressure from the in-laws. DH is great and has agreed not to say anything to his family. We'll see.

I can't wait to get back and read all about people's surgeries and pre-op diets. I don't start mine until I get back- Thank God! MIL might have a lot of faults but she is great cook that's for sure. So eating her food will be my version of the last supper...

Welcome Stepht7s, dmtjet, tinkerbell77, ribearty, and every other new Lucky 7.

Insubordination, thanks for dropping in and wishing us well. Next year we'll be in your shoes, YEAH.

forgve70x7, thanks for the prayes. I'm the next bander:46 hours and counting down.

Dini, you already have a fill??? I won't get a fill for 4 weeks after surgery. Can you get anything down. I figured with the swelling and all they wouldn't fill anyone for a while. That's amazing. BTW, I'm off for the next 4 weeks, so I'll be on the computer earlier each day, so we can chat it up girlfriend.

Nelli, "fall off the roof" I have never heard of that.

So I finally broke out the Magic Bullet this morning, the blender. It is awesome.:clap2: I blended 4 ozs of slimfast optima with a scoop of vanilla powder and froze them. I made up 8 of them. Very quick, easy, and great clean up. In all they had 26 grams of Protein, 170 calories, and under 2 grams of sugar. I love to eat slimfast frozen.:hungry: For one, it tastes great on a hot day, and when it's frozen it takes longer to eat, and you actually feel like your eating something instead of drinking something. Seems more satisfying. So thumbs up for the magic bullet. Cant wait to do something else with it, like Soups, and smoothies.< /p>

I've been cleaning the house all morning so when I get home from the hospital it will be all done, and I can just lay back and not worry about anything. My DH is doing all the laundry for me and cleaning out my car, and hopefully going to give it an oil change. I'm making 1 more trip to the store later just to get some things so I won't have to go for a while.

Going to start packing for the hospital later on, and I'm going out for my last dinner tonight with DH and friends. I'm always so organized but I feel like I'm missing something on my list of things to do before going.

Oh yes, one last fat intimate encounter with my DH.:embarassed: It will never be the same, WHOOHOOO!!! Sorry, that may have been TMI, but I'm sure everyone will have their own last fat encounter too.;)

:scared:more days and I'll be in Bandland with Dini and Breadlady.

welcome : Steph7s, Tinkerbell177, Ribearty, Daulour & Sunshinesonya!

Dini, it is so great to have you back and know you are feeling better. I was getting a little worried. How's your head? no lasting headaches? Just think, when I have my surgery on July 26 your will be a full month with yours. I am a little jealous here...;)

Breadlady, glad you are doing so well. I am a side sleeper so I am especially glad to hear you're sleeping ok on your side.

Laurend, I can't believe it is so soon. Good luck with the surgery. We will be awaiting news on how you are doing. :D

Lynette, you are on the countdown, too. Are you ready? I will be thinking of you and Laurend. Please hurry back so we will know how well you do.:clap2:

My thoughts are with all of you that have to do a pre-op diet. My surgeon does not require one. :heh: Not that I am rubbing it in:heh: I will try to do some kind of modified low carb, high Protein that last week before surgery cause it sure can't hurt. I don't know who mentioned weighing what you licence says but that is a GREAT goal. Mine says 199--onederland. I know I have missed some people. I usually have a pencil and paper to jot notes so I can reply but didn't have on today. Hugs to everyone as we all start our journey this month.

Thanks Sunny, I'll be back as soon as possible.

The first thing I look forward to everyday when I get home is hugs and kisses form my son, and the second is to log on and see how all my band buddies are doing.;)

By the way, Lynette your day is finally here, Yaaaay:clap2:, I know you can't wait. God Speed and let us know all about it when you can.

Does anyone else know they are having surgery in July?

Hey..I'm scheduled July 2nd. I don't consider myself lucky but rather Blessed! What about " The 7th Blessing"? Just a thought!

I thing I forgot to mention that I'm going to do tomorrow is take a before picture of myself, and do measurements on my body. This way I can keep track of inches, because even though the scale may not be moving, we could still be losing inches. Hopefully this will keep me motivated when the scale gets "stuck":car:

bfyneNtyme, welcome.

We have the same banding date, so I'm no longer alone on Monday.

I think it's safe to say we all feel blessed too, but I feel Lucky to have a date in July, and Lucky to have met such a wonderful support group here. And since I was younger, the #7 has always been my Lucky number. So I'm both blessed and Lucky.;)

HELLO TO MY NEWLY FOUND FRIENDS.

I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IM FINALLY WAITING FOR INSURANCE APPROVAL. I HAVE 5 MORE WEEKS TO WAIT AND ACCORDING TO THE DOCTOR I WILL HAVE A 10 liquid diet TO FOLLOW BEFORE MY SURGERY. SO MY QUESTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: WHAT IS ON THE liquid DIET? WHAT ARE THE BEST TASTEING HIGH Protein Drinks. WHAT IS THE BEST BRAND FOR THE HIGH Protein Powder? WHAT IS THE BEST chewable Vitamin? THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS IN ADVANCE..

NULIFE2BE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ARE GETTING BANDED IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED ON ALL OF YOUR PROGRESS, BOTH GOOD AND BAD. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK......

NULIFE2BE