Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hello Everyone,

Why no PICTURES??? What's up with that? Was there illegal activity going on? Afraid to post? I want pictures!

Can't remember if I told ya'll Minnie is having seizures. Vet did several tests which all came out clear. She is starting phenebarbital.

Me and the kids are going spead the rest of the week with my friend in TX. We are leaving tom. DH can't get off of work Fri. cause he will be the only one there. So he can't come :biggrin:

Steph- What is his excuse for the money?

I can't imagine him thinking someone would drive him 2 1/2 hrs to meet someone. That's ludicrious.

Who are you selling popcorn to?

Oh and I forgot, I WANT PICTURES!

Hi gang; Oh wo is me I am back at work!@!! Had my "very special" patient first thing off the bat! I think the receptionist has it in for me

Anyways, got RID of her and now I have my nice patients the rest of the day - in fact one cooperated and CANCELLED... that's why I have this minute to post LOL.

Now the Girls who trekked north forgot to tell you one very important thing! Linda's DH Mel, is a DOLL!!! He helped my DH run the wiring from our basement all the way across our yard (underground) and provide electrical hookup to our SHED!! No Peter fiqured that this would take 3 days at least. But oh no, MEL was awesome and they had it done in 2 days, enough time left over for Mel to make it to "church" with us Sunday morning.

Now I gotta tell you have you ever had CHURCH in a Hockey Arena before? Well "ONLY IN CANADA EH?"

They rigged up a plastice click together floor so that they could fill the arena with rows of chairs and a stage!... The chairs picked up moisture from the Cold ICE underneath and it was freeking cold!!!

They only way to warm up was to stand, sway, dance and sing loudly to all the old Gospel songs... I am not a church goer and "I" loved it!!!! I will go agian next year too.

O.k. I just got this in from Prime Minister Steven (Steve) Harper... he asked me to pass these documents along....

:biggrin:

Right Honorable Canadian.doc

Ladies, please check your email accounts for the authorized document suitable for hanging.

P.S. calories today... 690 and I've had my dinner... so I'm gonna stick below 1000 today...

This is day #1

Edited by peaches9

i took about 24 pix dont know how long it will take me to ghet them up

I have the first 4 pictures loaded here... Ihope you can see them!:thumbup:

NOw you'll notice there is one picture of us eating at a restaurant, POUTINE is a French-Canadian Junk food.... Hand cup French Fries with cheese curds melted overtop with Brown Rich Gravy.... over all..... YUM YUM YUM!!

Phyl and I singing AMAZING GRACE with John Weston the guitar player.. please note the rolling of the eyes Heavenward!!!!

post-220921-13813138592732_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138593075_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138593363_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138593641_thumb.jpg

Edited by peaches9
more stuff

Candice--did you check your email today? Mel found something you would be interested in. If there's nothing there let me know ASAP cuz it's important!

oooh I am not a techy type person... this is taking too long :thumbup:

Yes Linda/Mel thank you!!! That is a good RV for sure... trouble is that to bring it across the border... you have to have all kinds of inspections and certificates... then its not that economical to bring over...

But thanks so much anyways!!!

[urgh.... here's another... I think I may put up all these shots on Facebook, providing I can figure that out:blush:

post-220921-13813138593909_thumb.jpg

Denise - no nothing illegal going on !!! I just down loaded my pics - here they are - I had to work today !!!

Ok ya we ALL ate poutine - french fries with brown gravy and cheese - they are good but wouldn't be a to die for food for me :0) Eh!!!

I guess I should have taken pic's of everyone - eating fudge - ice cream EH !!!!

Well learned to speak canadian !!! Add Eh to the end of a sentence or right - I got a T-shirt to that effect !!!

Phyl that's too funny about Tracy thinking we Pb all the time Eh...

Yep we either waited to long to eat or ate just a tad too fast - and really the only bad time we had was at the mall - fast food - I know that's the only time we all got stuck together :0) Well Kari didn't - her Chinese food went down just fine eh...

Poor Mel hung with us girls all day on Sunday - He was a great sport !!! He's so funny - I loved how he loved to stir it up !!! Peter is a great musician and he is a fantastic man - Candice lucked out there !!!

Peter & Mel were great - the put up with us girls all weekend ..

I would move to Wasaga Beach in a hot second if it didn't snow so bad there..

Edited by IndioGirl55

More Pic's

More Pic's

I am so glad you got some shots that I missed getting.... looks like you got some of Eugenia Falls too...

Oh yeah, and I confess.... I DID EAT FUDGE TOO!!! Gosh it was rich.:thumbup:

MORE PICS - Who has the pic with us with Elivs !!!!

Denise - no nothing illegal going on !!! I just down loaded my pics - here they are - I had to work today !!!

Ok ya we ALL ate poutine - french fries with brown gravy and cheese - they are good but wouldn't be a to die for food for me :0) Eh!!!

I guess I should have taken pic's of everyone - eating fudge - ice cream EH !!!!

Well learned to speak canadian !!! Add Eh to the end of a sentence or right - I got a T-shirt to that effect !!!

Phyl that's too funny about Tracy thinking we Pb all the time Eh...

Yep we either waited to long to eat or ate just a tad too fast - and really the only bad time we had was at the mall - fast food - I know that's the only time we all got stuck together :0) Well Kari didn't - her Chinese food went down just fine eh...

Poor Mel hung with us girls all day on Sunday - He was a great sport !!! He's so funny - I loved how he loved to stir it up !!! Peter is a great musician and he is a fantastic man - Candice lucked out there !!!

Peter & Mel were great - the put up with us girls all weekend ..

I would move to Wasaga Beach in a hot second if it didn't snow so bad there..

I couldn't figure out why Phyl was not in the SUNSET pictures, then I remembered she and Tracy left that afternoon... see how quickly memories blur???

Ya but Janet, you'd learn to LOVE The snow!!! It really can be fun to play in ya know...eh

Oh, weighin today up 1.4 lbs = not too bad after all that FUDGE, ICECREAM, POUTINE er oh ya and BOOZE!!! WHoo-hoo!

Edited by peaches9

Candice yep that fudge from the resort was to die for now I have to go thru withdrawls of sugar now that I am home Eh..

Yesterday food was awful - tonite fish veggies and rich..

lunch was a chicken wrap... Tomorrow salad..

I haven't gotten on the scale - not going to til Thursday..

But my clothes still fit this morning - so it's no like I gain 10 lbs !!