Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Linda, even though I smoke, I hate the smell of smoke. Strange huh? I NEVER smoke in my house, and don't let anyone else. I go outside, even when it is 30 degrees BELOW zero. I rarely smoke in a public space, if I do I find a back alley where there is no one else around. Actually, I don't smoke much, about 6 per day, the doc says I am self medicating. Actually, the weird thing is when I have managed to quit, my blood pressure goes sky high. People can be inconsiderate.

Have a call into the fill doc and should hear from him later today. Stepped on the scale today, I FINALLY broke 200, not by much, but I will take it. I'm down to 199. So my weight loss for the July challenge is 9 pounds, hope to make it to 10 for the final count.

Did you notice that we are almost over 1000 pages?

CONGRATS ON ONDERLAND !!!!

GF WTF are you crying about 9 lbs in 1 month OMG YOU ARE DOING GREAT...

Ate the damn eggs this morning for Breakfast. This is definitely the new breakfast for me, it was gross. Eggs, except for poached gag me. Managed to eat one scrambled egg with 1/2 tble of cheese & a tble of salsa. So next time I will try a poached. The problem with poached is that I prefer it to be nestled on a buttered waffle with Syrup. Not exactly what I can eat. I still have the shivers, bleckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Darling you can have a poached egg on a special k waffle with s/f surypy......

You gotta learn to eat the food you like in a lighter version..

that sounds good, pouched egg on Special K waffle YUM!!!

I am sticking to liquids all day today, perhaps that'll make by band feel better...

still no word from the LB clinic nurse!!!!$@#$!%#

Janet, I didn't even know that there were such things as a low cal waffle. I use the SF Syrup all the time on my sweet potatoes. Now I am excited!!!! I can live with that.

Candice, I'm with your frustration. I called the fill doc and am still waiting for a reply, so now I'm going to email him.

Well ladies, in cleaning the kitchen I found my espresso machine. So I am sitting here drinking a Skinny, SF Hazelnut capaccino, yum.

Janet, I didn't even know that there were such things as a low cal waffle. I use the SF Syrup all the time on my sweet potatoes. Now I am excited!!!! I can live with that.

Candice, I'm with your frustration. I called the fill doc and am still waiting for a reply, so now I'm going to email him.

Well ladies, in cleaning the kitchen I found my espresso machine. So I am sitting here drinking a Skinny, SF Hazelnut capaccino, yum.

Oh Karla, I started another quilt this morning... Its a BABY quilt so it shouldn't be too daunting!

A couple of pages back you quoted a web site that has FREE quilt patterns... can you put it up again for me, or EMAIL it to me... that way I won't lose it. ^_^

I still havn't heard from my LAP BAND CLINIC :crying: WTF? are they on holidays or something???

I just got a GODSMACK phone call.... my Doctors Nurse just called me to tell me that my Cholesteral No.s are up! 6.9 I think normal is around 5....

I know its a different scale they use here in Canada, so I can't compare to the U.s. numbers I've read here...

Just ONE more reason to be charting my FOOD!!!:lol:

Karla,

You didi it! Yeah!!!! Good for you!!!!! You are now officially in "Onederland!!!! Yeah!!!!

Candice here is the quilting website. I didn't subscribe, you don't have to.

Free Quilt Patterns

calories today...320, still haven't heard from the doc, maybe my doc is on vacation with Candice's doc.

Candice here is the quilting website. I didn't subscribe, you don't have to.

Free Quilt Patterns

calories today...320, still haven't heard from the doc, maybe my doc is on vacation with Candice's doc.

Yeah, no kidding!!!!

todays food

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,262/219/21/59

Edited by peaches9

Hi! Great day... my 2 yr bandiversary! TOPS meeting went great. They wanted it in the form of an article, too, for our monthly newsletter. So I wrote up a one page thing with before and current pictures at the top and a picture of a stomach with a band in place.. passed it around for them to see. There were lots of questions and lots of kudos. It was fun.

I'm all packed and ready to go. Leave for the airport about 5:30 a.m.!!

Karla

GF I need to take you to a grocery store don't I - Kashi also make them too.. You can get a Jim Dean Egg McMuffin for 210 calories - I can't eat all that bread most days but can eat 1/2 of the english muffin egg cheese bacon. some days I just eat the egg/bacon/cheese

When you go shopping - read labels !!!! I was hungry yesterday when I went shopping - I picked up 5 diff muffin mixes - Fiberone made w/egg beaters & apple sauce - 130 cal for 1 muffin - opposed to 170 to 210 for the other ones - I almost bought them but knew I couldn't stop at one and I would want to slather it with butter - so I just didn't buy it...

So you like the SF Creamer I take it... It's better than the SF syrup imho... it has like 35 cal but I'll take that cuz it taste good -

You have about 700 cal for the rest of the day - that's good..

I just got a GODSMACK phone call.... my Doctors Nurse just called me to tell me that my Cholesteral No.s are up! 6.9 I think normal is around 5....

I know its a different scale they use here in Canada, so I can't compare to the U.s. numbers I've read here...

Just ONE more reason to be charting my FOOD!!!:Dancing_wub:

that sounds good, pouched egg on Special K waffle YUM!!!

I am sticking to liquids all day today, perhaps that'll make by band feel better...

still no word from the LB clinic nurse!!!!$@#$!%#

Yeah, no kidding!!!!

todays food

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,262/219/21/59

Candice

Last yr when I had my blood test my bad cholestoral was up a bit - they said to eat more Fiber - well when you can't eat alot of food how can you up your fiber..

Question - how can yo have 1200 cal if you are so tight - what did you eat - a blizzard :smile:

I really think that you are tight cuz of the excitement of us comming since you weren't too tight in France..

Hi! Great day... my 2 yr bandiversary! TOPS meeting went great. They wanted it in the form of an article, too, for our monthly newsletter. So I wrote up a one page thing with before and current pictures at the top and a picture of a stomach with a band in place.. passed it around for them to see. There were lots of questions and lots of kudos. It was fun.

I'm all packed and ready to go. Leave for the airport about 5:30 a.m.!!

Phyl

Glad you had a great Anniversary... My clothes aren't packed but put to the side of the closet... I will have to be at PS airport by 7 a.m on Thursday if not 6:45 a.m cuz I know there are alot of business travelers - but maybe not cuz it's summer - I don't remember what time I left here last year.

I have 30 mintues between planes in Dallas - I hope to God that I am not in a terminal that's far away - and that my plane leaves on time from PS - I like to have at least 1 hr between flights - leeway for delays - and I will need my smoke break :0)

Here's my 2 fav pic from the one we took over the 4th...

Hello Everyone, I didn't get DS's test results yet, the lady was supposed to call today but she didn't.

Karla- Congratulations, you are doing fantastic!

Phyl- Don't remember if I told ya, but Happy Bandaversery!

Janet- Beautiful pictures! You have a lovely family.

Hi ladies. A late night check in. I'm home.

Got too much sun....all broke out on my neck and shoulders.

A long drive, but it was a great ride. The kids were wonderful. Listened to most of a book on my ipod.

Okay...going to bed. Took benedryl for the rash so I could sleep without scratching myself raw. .... I'm sleepy.

See you all in the morning.

Hope you slept well, Steph. What a treadmill you're on! If you can't find time for yourself, you'll have to schedule some down time and just say "NO, I have something else that day!" if someone asks you do do somehthing.

Janet, What absoluely beautiful pics! What a treasure! Doesn't hurt that the kids are georgous (and you too).

Good job on the presentation, Phly. Hope you brought a copy of what you wrote up. I'm sure it was inspiring.

Gonna take Cora to a li'l kids Water park as soon as she wakes up from her nap. I would never have thought to do that two years ago. She really is the reason I did all of this--so I could hold her and feed her bottles and do stuff with her that I didn't do with my own kids b/c I was too self-conscious. Doesn't hurt that I'm a gma now and gma's don't need to have perfect bodies anymore, but still, I don't need to worry about what ppl think of my fat.

One of the things that happened at the demo derby is that two other ladies got into a verbal fight about space. One of the ladies was a big woman, and the other one made a comment about it. When I heard that I went off at her. Why do people think it's OK to attack people because of their size? No one commented on the smoking or drinking, or the other offensive things that were going on--but somehow people think differently about commenting on someone's size.

Hope you slept well, Steph. What a treadmill you're on! If you can't find time for yourself, you'll have to schedule some down time and just say "NO, I have something else that day!" if someone asks you do do somehthing.

Janet, What absoluely beautiful pics! What a treasure! Doesn't hurt that the kids are georgous (and you too).

Good job on the presentation, Phly. Hope you brought a copy of what you wrote up. I'm sure it was inspiring.

Gonna take Cora to a li'l kids Water park as soon as she wakes up from her nap. I would never have thought to do that two years ago. She really is the reason I did all of this--so I could hold her and feed her bottles and do stuff with her that I didn't do with my own kids b/c I was too self-conscious. Doesn't hurt that I'm a gma now and gma's don't need to have perfect bodies anymore, but still, I don't need to worry about what ppl think of my fat.

One of the things that happened at the demo derby is that two other ladies got into a verbal fight about space. One of the ladies was a big woman, and the other one made a comment about it. When I heard that I went off at her. Why do people think it's OK to attack people because of their size? No one commented on the smoking or drinking, or the other offensive things that were going on--but somehow people think differently about commenting on someone's size.

Yes, once upon a time it was 'acceptable' to discriminate agains race, colour, religion... all those are now taboo (and rightly so!)

However, it seems that the last front on which we have to fight discrimination is of "Overweight People" and the "Mentally Ill"..

Seems things change slowly, and that really pisses me off..

I am SO glad that you stuck up for that lady being victimized... :bored:

Hello Everyone, I didn't get DS's test results yet, the lady was supposed to call today but she didn't.

Karla- Congratulations, you are doing fantastic!

Phyl- Don't remember if I told ya, but Happy Bandaversery!

Janet- Beautiful pictures! You have a lovely family.

I love your new avatar!!! Awesome shots of you and your family! I love seeing everyone's pictures...

Dallas/Ft. Worth airport is HUGE, the biggest I've ever seen. When I went to Mexico in Mar I had to walk from one end of the term to the other and then they changed the Gate allocation 3 times!!!! So read the overheads often...

Ya, I don't know about this tightness... just seems like I PB on firm Protein a lot latele... plus nighttime Acid reflux.. but then again I had eaten a bowl of Cereal at 10 p.m. ...dah!!

I should stick to liquids in the evenings eh???

Can't wait to see everybody

todays food.....

CALORIES/CARBS//FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,243/206/21/57

Janet, no I did NOT have a blizzard.... at least not on THAT day....

Today, I had coffee, coffee, Slimfast Pro shake, 4 blk olives... Casserole for supper, 1 fudgecycle, 10 cherres, 2 rice cakes/ff cream cheese....

The cherries were HARD to eat, almost slimmed on them, but they finally went down...

Edited by peaches9
more stuff to add