Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Janet, do you put the 'one pot wonder' in a crock pot? How long do you leave it in. I don't really like spicey hot, so would some canned green chilies work instead?

Yep, something is in the air. The food monster is calling many of us. So tonight, 1 entire bag of popcorn, 2 wedges Laughing Cow, 4 crackers. Nothing is filling me.

Awww crap, life sucks & then you die. Did some research on Montana Child Support regulations regarding 'age of majority', and Montana states that all support terminates at 18 or upon high school graduation, which ever is latest. So I won't be able to petition for more support.

Janet, do you put the 'one pot wonder' in a crock pot? How long do you leave it in. I don't really like spicey hot, so would some canned green chilies work instead?

Yep, something is in the air. The food monster is calling many of us. So tonight, 1 entire bag of popcorn, 2 wedges Laughing Cow, 4 crackers. Nothing is filling me.

Awww crap, life sucks & then you die. Did some research on Montana Child Support regulations regarding 'age of majority', and Montana states that all support terminates at 18 or upon high school graduation, which ever is latest. So I won't be able to petition for more support.

No I usually cook it in a frying pan - tonite in a Soup pot cuz of the cabbage ... the jalapeno aren't hot - but if you want just leave them out

Yep nothing is sticking cuz you are eating slider foods dear..

Hard Protein !!!!

Well you can't talk to the man and see if he will help - is he that big of an AH that he's not going to help his daughter with college..

Yeh Kari; you have tracked down your passpost!!! That is good news!!!

Now we know you'll be crossing the boarder in 9 days! Are you crossing at Pt. Huron/Sarnia border or Detroit/Windsor???

Personally, I'd recommend Pt. Huron as it is more north.. From Sarnia it'll probably take you 4 hours to get to Wasaga Beach driving cross-country and not taking the 400 series Highways. Do you have a GPS in your car? or are you using Mapquest for directions?

Would you like a Bedrm by yourself? or do you want to Share a room that has 2 twin beds in it??

Maybe we'll do a "BED" lottery to see who sleeps where?

:rolleyes:

I'm going to cross over Pt. Huron, Sarnia The BlueWater Bridge I think its called. DH is not coming and to tell you the truth, it doesn't matter where I sleep. I've been known to pull up a piece of floor and sleep there. I'm going to go mapquest or should I say candace Quest. I've got the directions you sent me.

Janet,- I did not have q soda. Didn't go to the store either. Kind of forgot about it. I was going to have a lean Cousine for dinner but heck, had one of my fave's instead. Garlic mashed taters, country fried steak and corn on the cob. I'm ready to go snack right now, but I know if I do, it'll show up as acid reflux in about three hours................OUCH!!

I think part of my downer is that I haven't been sleeping real good. Maybe it would help if I'd go to bed before one AM.

So, gonna try to get upstairs soon.

See you all tomorrow. And for those of you out in the Western part of the country, NO MORE food.< /span>

Janet, nope can't talk to him. Haven't spoke to him in years. He managed to convince me that I was 'unstable' when we were married, and he plays the same games with my girls. He is a sick controling, manipulative AH. His 'greatest joy' as he says is to cause me to have to hirer a lawyer so that I have to spend money. I could go on for a really long time, but it is best that I don't spend to much time dwelling on the past. He may help the girls just enough to keep them in line. Most of the college expenses are covered with grants, scholarships, loans, but just because the girls are 'in college' doesn't mean that I don't still have to pay for their medical insurance, provide a place for them to live.

Well, managed to eat a lot of calories.

Edited by cramerk

Janet darling! I love you so much. It is honestly a matter of making the 300 mile trip in the wrong direction. Many many commitments in the way.

1. In June there was actually a time where I went west, for 5 days, drove home for 1 1/2 because of a commitment, drove back west for another 5 days because of state curriculum stuff.

2. Leave tomorrow for out west. My entire family was at home this last weekend but stayed here because of how much time I've been west this summer already. Missed my family reunion :rolleyes: I have to go tomorrow to Lincoln or I won't have time to set up yardsale. No yardsale I have to come up with the walk money some other way. I come back on Monday if I'm lucky, Friday-Sunday I have a bake sale. A bunch of people are baking for me, but I still feel guilty if I don't do some of it. Then the next Wed. I have to begin set up for my booth at the fair, which goes Thurs - Sun. Then I have 10 days of breathing room that Jeff may get his sleeve scheduled during. Back west on the 9th for 5 days. Then scheduled a pink ribbon rally for the 29th.

It isn't that I don't want to put myself first, it's that in the grand scheme of things, there is just no way. I should know by Thursday if Jeff is scheduling his sleeve during that time and if not I will make the drive. I just don't have a day to give to it.

3. I was supposed to have a yard sale here in June. Everyone keeps asking me about it. It's been put off until sometime in August. I finally stacked everything off to the side in my garage so that I can park in it. I am NOT doing that until I have gone for an unfill.

As I type it I know it sounds like I'm making excuses but so many are depending on me. I promise I am keeping my Protein up to >70 g. I'm keeping cals at about 1000. Body should not be in starvation mode with those two things, but I know that my head is starving and convincing my body that it should be. Damned head.

I promise. At the earliest time possible I will be in for a unfill. I SWEAR it. Jeff is just as concerned and pushing me too. We tried to figure it out on the calendar yesterday. He said he would rather I got unfilled than him getting his surgery....but honestly, if I go down there I will let them unfill me.

Okay....gotta get kids to bed. Love you ladies.

Hi Everyone,

It's 1:34am, and I'm still wide awake. This weekend of heavy partying screwed up my sleep patterns, which is night owl to begin with. We had so much fun. If you look at my pics, me and my BFF Darlene partyed the most. No one could keep up with us. We danced for hours Fri and Sat. Every time she tried to sit I said, " Get up we have to work off that dinner. " But it didn't work because of the calories from the drinking. I was not a good girl this weekend I drank from Friday night till Sunday night.

Everywhere we went I kept thinking about you guys seeing how great the city it. Bourbon is quite a site. OMG, you see some shit you can't believe! but the rest of the city is beautiful!!!

My cat, Minnie, is one. She had a seizure Friday night and two today. We went to the vet today, and they did blood work. 170 dollars:ohmy: They will call tomorrow. She is afraid to sleep, that's when it happens, she's been up all day. She being so loving, wants to stay by someone. I have been googling what could be wrong. IDK, ruled out plants. IDK??

You guys are making me feel really lazy with your busy lifes these days. I shouldn't worry though, I just got an update from my dean and I will be at 115% next fall, worse in spring, and I WILL HAVE TO WORK NEXT SUMMER! B/C of the economy, people are going back to school for retraining, and health care is #1.

Today is Gramy and Cora day. I'll have to run some errands with her cuz I will be sitting around doped up tomorrow! Here she comes!!!! :rolleyes:

Stephanie; God you are busy girl! I understand once you are committed to events, its hard to scale it back once you start feeling burnt out. ANd Jeff getting his sleeve? WOW that is awesome, I know how much you worry about his health...Just think of how much your family will save on groceries with TWO of you trimmer...

Say Hello toyour Mom when you see her.

Linda: You gotta work next summer??? That sucks large gir! Will you still be able to do the New Orleans Cruise of the Lucky 7's????? Is Mell getting excited about Canada?

Kari; It'll be o.k. driving... its beautiful scenery all the way.

Phyl; I am tasking you to PUMP Peter up about RV travel... I so want to get a vehicle... then I'll have to think about quitting my job or seeing if I can get 2 mos off in Jan/Feb???? I wanna be a SNOWBIRD! We have some good friends that have a mobile home in Fla... We've been there and its a nice park.

Karri: how much are you running these days... haven't seen you post in a couple... are you busy with Summer stuff? How do you like NOT being in class?

Morning ladies...Hope you all have a good day. Nothing much to say. Had a feeding frenzy last night. I let depression park my fat a-- on the couch for most of the afternoon & evening (was using the excuse of finding lessons for earth science). Probably consumed 1000 calories in the afternoon and evening, mostly slider foods.

I'm going to cross over Pt. Huron, Sarnia The BlueWater Bridge I think its called. DH is not coming and to tell you the truth, it doesn't matter where I sleep. I've been known to pull up a piece of floor and sleep there. I'm going to go mapquest or should I say candace Quest. I've got the directions you sent me.

Janet,- I did not have q soda. Didn't go to the store either. Kind of forgot about it. I was going to have a lean Cousine for dinner but heck, had one of my fave's instead. Garlic mashed taters, country fried steak and corn on the cob. I'm ready to go snack right now, but I know if I do, it'll show up as acid reflux in about three hours................OUCH!!

I think part of my downer is that I haven't been sleeping real good. Maybe it would help if I'd go to bed before one AM.

So, gonna try to get upstairs soon.

See you all tomorrow. And for those of you out in the Western part of the country, NO MORE food.< /span>

Kari - I made myself get off the computer at 8 ish last night - I have to as if I don't I don't have any tv/reading time and I must have some down time before going to bed - I haven't farmed in weeks - last night did jump on FB for just a sec to see what I was missing - Saw Denise's great pic !! then signed of and ate dinner - my one pot wonder - popcorn - fudgsicle & 1 tsp Pb & raisins - So food yesterday was good for me..

So you and I will be the single girls - well Phyl too but Tracy is coming with her (I think)...

Janet, nope can't talk to him. Haven't spoke to him in years. He managed to convince me that I was 'unstable' when we were married, and he plays the same games with my girls. He is a sick controling, manipulative AH. His 'greatest joy' as he says is to cause me to have to hirer a lawyer so that I have to spend money. I could go on for a really long time, but it is best that I don't spend to much time dwelling on the past. He may help the girls just enough to keep them in line. Most of the college expenses are covered with grants, scholarships, loans, but just because the girls are 'in college' doesn't mean that I don't still have to pay for their medical insurance, provide a place for them to live.

Well, managed to eat a lot of calories.

What an AH - can your girls call and ask for $$ can't he add them to his insurance.. Well I beleive in Karma - so he will get his in the end..

Hugs for your tough situation !!!

Janet darling! I love you so much. It is honestly a matter of making the 300 mile trip in the wrong direction. Many many commitments in the way.

1. In June there was actually a time where I went west, for 5 days, drove home for 1 1/2 because of a commitment, drove back west for another 5 days because of state curriculum stuff.

2. Leave tomorrow for out west. My entire family was at home this last weekend but stayed here because of how much time I've been west this summer already. Missed my family reunion :thumbdown: I have to go tomorrow to Lincoln or I won't have time to set up yardsale. No yardsale I have to come up with the walk money some other way. I come back on Monday if I'm lucky, Friday-Sunday I have a bake sale. A bunch of people are baking for me, but I still feel guilty if I don't do some of it. Then the next Wed. I have to begin set up for my booth at the fair, which goes Thurs - Sun. Then I have 10 days of breathing room that Jeff may get his sleeve scheduled during. Back west on the 9th for 5 days. Then scheduled a pink ribbon rally for the 29th.

It isn't that I don't want to put myself first, it's that in the grand scheme of things, there is just no way. I should know by Thursday if Jeff is scheduling his sleeve during that time and if not I will make the drive. I just don't have a day to give to it.

3. I was supposed to have a yard sale here in June. Everyone keeps asking me about it. It's been put off until sometime in August. I finally stacked everything off to the side in my garage so that I can park in it. I am NOT doing that until I have gone for an unfill.

As I type it I know it sounds like I'm making excuses but so many are depending on me. I promise I am keeping my Protein up to >70 g. I'm keeping cals at about 1000. Body should not be in starvation mode with those two things, but I know that my head is starving and convincing my body that it should be. Damned head.

I promise. At the earliest time possible I will be in for a unfill. I SWEAR it. Jeff is just as concerned and pushing me too. We tried to figure it out on the calendar yesterday. He said he would rather I got unfilled than him getting his surgery....but honestly, if I go down there I will let them unfill me.

Okay....gotta get kids to bed. Love you ladies.

So Steph tell me if I have this right - You are putting this Breast Cancer Walk stuff before your own personal needs/health?? Do I have that right - cuz I get confused easliy. You can't say - Hey pple - I know I have signed up for this - but I need to do this for me.

IMHO I just hate the fact that you are putting everyone elses needs before your own. IMHO I think this is why we reward ourselves with food - no time for us - so we deserve that bag of M&M's..

It's all out of love baby girl - I just hate it that you are so tight - I really would have to put the brakes on for 2 days and go get unfilled. You are important - You are worth the time - You need to learn to say NO :0) !!!! Did you see the movie 27 Dresses :0)

Hugs - I will now leave you alone about the unfill issue - I promise - Hugs

Hi Everyone,

It's 1:34am, and I'm still wide awake. This weekend of heavy partying screwed up my sleep patterns, which is night owl to begin with. We had so much fun. If you look at my pics, me and my BFF Darlene partyed the most. No one could keep up with us. We danced for hours Fri and Sat. Every time she tried to sit I said, " Get up we have to work off that dinner. " But it didn't work because of the calories from the drinking. I was not a good girl this weekend I drank from Friday night till Sunday night.

Everywhere we went I kept thinking about you guys seeing how great the city it. Bourbon is quite a site. OMG, you see some shit you can't believe! but the rest of the city is beautiful!!!

My cat, Minnie, is one. She had a seizure Friday night and two today. We went to the vet today, and they did blood work. 170 dollars:ohmy: They will call tomorrow. She is afraid to sleep, that's when it happens, she's been up all day. She being so loving, wants to stay by someone. I have been googling what could be wrong. IDK, ruled out plants. IDK??

Denise - I saw your pic's on FB last night looked like you had a great time - Next yr hopefully it will be the Lucky #7 gang in NO have a great time...

Hugs on your kitty - I saw her pic on FB last night - yep blood test for animals cost just as much as for us humans..

You guys are making me feel really lazy with your busy lifes these days. I shouldn't worry though, I just got an update from my dean and I will be at 115% next fall, worse in spring, and I WILL HAVE TO WORK NEXT SUMMER! B/C of the economy, people are going back to school for retraining, and health care is #1.

Today is Gramy and Cora day. I'll have to run some errands with her cuz I will be sitting around doped up tomorrow! Here she comes!!!! :frown:

Linda - Have a great day with Cora - I gotta say I sorta miss the baby days.. Yep we always need nurses !!! and they make good $$$ to - espeically OT..

Hugs on the teeth tomorrow !!!

Well Gang another day in paradise !!!! Ya right maybe I should move to WI and have Linda be my teacher and become a nurse - well alas - I could never spell or pronounce those medical terms - so I guess I'm stuck here :0) - Well unless I meet some fabulous guy in Canada who would be prince charming sweep me off my feet and promise to take care of me forever - (weren't those the fairytales that we heard as children and that have really screwed us all up cuz we beleived in them) and I could quit

Well off to work I go - (well i am here but haven't started working yet) 8 more day !!!

Janet, take me with you, we could share that prince charming. On the nursing thing, I actually looked into going back to school earlier this year to go into nursing. I am pretty fried teaching, but alas, don't have the $$$$$.

You girls are too funny, Janet & Karla.... so you want a Canadian Man huh? well that long lost brotherinlaw of mine, who I havn't seen in 35 yrs is A V A I L A B L E .... now he's 53yrs old, not married, no kids, rides a motorcycle, is bald but other than that!!!! He's a catch! :thumbdown:

o.k. now stop drooling!!!! I am just kidding!!!

GOD I want chocolate today!!!!! Don't know what's up with that!!!! :frown:

Okay Candice, is he funny and does he have a job?

Okay Candice, is he funny and does he have a job?

Don't know if he's funny, but he has a job as a Fork-lift truck driver.

Hey I drive a loader at the nursery, we could 'drive off' together...