Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Morning friends!

Neighborhood garage sale is tomorrow and Saturday so I spent yesterday digging out all my plus sized clothes and labeled them. Hopefully the word will get out and ppl will come and buy! Have more to do today, plus go through all the junk we have stored in the basement. DH "cleaned" the garage, but not to my satisfaction, so I have to redo that and get things set up. I do have Salvation Army Clinic duty tonight, so I'll have to quit early and shower and get my butt over there.

We've gone from one extreme to the other weather-wise. Had to turn the AC on yesterday--temps in the 90s with humidity! So now I still can't sit out on my deck! Guess I'll have enough to do the next couple of days so I couldn't sit around anyway :bored:

Kari--as long as you're sending out recipes, can you send some my way too? I am the most unimaginative cook ever--when I try adapting something it tastes awful--other than substituting things like low fat mayo or Splenda, I have yet to create low cal, high Protein dishes that actually taste decent. Some of the things you and Janet talk about sound so wonderful, but I don't know where to start!

Have a great day, ladies. Remember the 5 pounds by Canada challenge--MMM that Margurita you're gonna be buying me is going to be mighty fine!

Oh Linda, This sounds like a dare??? I'm thinking you all will have to be sending ME the money and then making a conference call to listen to ME enjoy my margaritta from Montana while you acknowledge my 'ever shrinking profile'.

Good Morning Gang - I read some last night at 9 but was too tired to repy - went to gym came home and did accounting on my bro's estate - paid some of my bills and was wiped out..

So here I am at 5 a.m. replying cuz I am busy at work too..

Been a hecktic week so far.

Mylisa - I live in Michigan too, (SW Livingston county) but I haven't heard of them. OOPS, I just saw Harper Hospital. Still don't know anything about them. I couldn't wait for insurance approval so I ended up self pay in Mexico. Best thing I ever did.

Well, day two back on the program. I'm doing pretty good, if I do say so myself. I haven't been totally good, but calories have been decent. No soda and I'm on my fifth or sixth bottle of Water today. And I am getting full. Not able to finish my meals. They're advertising on tv again the pay for one PS and get a second free. I'm bound and determined I am going to do this.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ALL. I'LL CHECK BACK WITH YOU ALL TOMORROW.

CONGRATLUATIONS KARI - NO SODA - PROUD OF YOU GIRL...

Karri, I would love to have your alfredo recipe and meatloaf. I am a pretty simple eater. I have been avoiding carbs because I am a total carb addict. I do feel better when I avoid them. I actually enjoyed my lettuce wrapped 'sandwich' today and I'm not much of a salad fan. But man do I love Pasta and Bagels and muffins, and ice cream. dinner tonight was casadeea (sp), we went to a mexican resurant and there just wasn't much selection that wasn't fried or smothered in something. I ate 2 slices of casadeea with fruit salsa but only ate the center part of them not the 1 inch trim that didn't have any peppers or chicken. Yep I know the cheese wasn't great, but I was at about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup. I don't feel deprived I actually feel full. Didn't mind not having chips and salsa or fried ice cream. I am learning to not drink with my meals. I still have some '1st bite' pain, but if I relax and wait a few minutes i can continue my meal. Is scrambled eggs, fruit, deli turkey, cheese considered 'sliders'? I know that steak wasn't and I was able to eat it last night. I know that I shouldn't eat cheese, but I have included it in my calories.

Janet, I know that I have 'doubting Doris' on my shoulder. I guess too many times of getting thin, only to fail makes me skeptical that this will work for the long term. I want it too, and at least I have felt more in control than I ever have. I have an unhealthy relationship with food. Partially related to being raised on surplus potatoes and Beans with what ever wild game dad could hunt. To say we were poor is a bit of an understatement and the money we had, mom & dad drank. I can live without food very well, living on 1 bag of popcorn and a glass of skim milk a day. I have had bouts of bulemia when I got divorced. So now you know all my secrets, well the food related ones anyway. I would be happy if I never had to eat again. Yep, probably should go to a councelor for those issues, but let's get real, all of these are excuses. Janet is right, it is time to stop making excuses and embrase reality. sorry can't seem to spell worth anything today. So today...it is my choice to be healthy. Tomorrow...

Karla - Hugs Hugs Hugs on your past life and issue with parents amd dh ect..- That had to been tough as a kid... I think you and Karri need to talk - her's was a little diff but again it's about being deprived of food that makes you want to eat it all now..

I have been thinking about this since I read it last night (another reason I am posting instead of Wiing ;0)

I want you to say to yourself that today - right now is the 1st day of your life - let the past go... You know you have food in the fridge you know that it will be there today or tomorrow - you no longer have to eat all you can while it's available.. You cant change what happen in the past but you are in control today...

After reading about your finances - I know that you don't have the $$$ for a shrink - but need to ck your policy to see if you do have any coverage at all - even if it's just for one or 2 visits.

Like I always say - if you think you can't you won't and if you think you can you will.

This is why this (the band) has never been a diet for me due to past failures - GF we all have had them you aren't alone there..

When I go out (mexican) I have a fewchips and salsa - not the whole bowl like in the past and I have a taco or enchillda or releno and I find that these foods are really satisfing and I have the satified and full feelling after I have eaten.. I just don't do it every day...

I was skeptical like you too in the beginng - It wasn't really about getting the weight off so much but keeping it off. I have kept it off for a yr now - this next yr will be the real test - cuz it's the 2nd yr that I usually start gaining it back - but again before I dieted - then went back to eating normal... Well as we all know - our normal is what got us fat to begin with.. I just keep eating healthy and focused - that's one reason I post - it keeps me honest - but truly is the freindships I have made here - that is the biggest reason and I love having you all to talk with about my/ours/your issues with food. It's great to have pple who really understand - even though some of us have diff issues - they all are the same really

So - today is the 1st day of your new life (way of thinking) and when doubting doris comes calling - tell her to go to fricking hell that you are not listening to her any more !!!!

It's work girl but you are worth it - you can do this - kick doris to the curb...

Ok ya listen to what Karri said below - it's true

Oatmeal for me is a slider doesn't keep me full - but gotta say popcorn does :0)

I eat scrambled eggs, lunch meat and cheese quite often. I usually use the FF cheese though. For many people they can't get down scrambled eggs or lunch meat. What is a slider for one person may not be a slider for another. Janet and I can easily eat popcorn, while other people can't tolerate it at all. Some people can't do crackers and for me they are a HUGE slider food.

If a food goes down and keeps you full then it is NOT a slider food. If it goes down and you are hungry in an hour (oatmeal for me!) then it is a slider. Everytime you eat something you should really think about how it makes you feel. Having a meaningful time for eating is important because not only will you eat slower and get fuller, but you will be able to focus on how you feel. This helps you make better choices in the future.

I will get those recipes to you tonight. I have to get ready to go to work with DH so that I can work on school stuff. If I stay home to work...I do nothing. The math teacher came out yesterday so that we could work together and I think she is coming out today as well.

WHEW...I am TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT this morning. My lean sausage/english muffing sandwich WILL NOT GO DOWN! However, I lost another pound yesterday. I have not eaten below 2000 calories over the last 5 days and have lost 3 pounds. Do any of you wonderful nurse ladies know if this is common when first on synthroid?

Okay gotta run!

Karri - how did the rest of your day go!!! Ya if I worked from home - I don't know how much I would get done either... Heck even at work - some days I can't focus and end up here or on fb too much..

GREEN was an awesome women from Toronto. I can't beleive she's gone! I am so sorry for that loss... she was way cool and often emailed me when I had questions about Depression/ Mania and medications.... she and I shared a lot... it is so sad. Remember when I had to have my BAND repaired because of the LEAK??? well that's when I really met Green, in person.... she was awesome. A very generous person, and kind.

Oh I don't want to get blue here.... cause you are all doing so well.

Ya know, The friendships we've made here are awesome and indiscribably...

My DSIL2B keeps asking me... "so how did you find aout about this house in France?" well OUR dear friend Car from Colorado...

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this place is.... I'll fill you all in in JULY when you come to my HOUSE>

C

Candice - OMG you got to meet Green - I have been talking to Bjean about her a lot the last few days.... I loved Green and you were so luck to get to meet her - she is one person I would have really loved to meet - Can't wait for July so you can tell me all about her... And I can share what I know..

Glad you are having a great time - yep $16 for a bottle of wine - I'm about a $6-7 a bottle girl - I like the white merlot but it's hard to find and again Im not a big drinker - well can be when with friends but home alone nop...

Done with workshops for the day, only one day left.

Janet...I walked 50 minutes today and for one of the first times I felt full. Calories today are 579, and burned 322 cal walking. I actually had ton's of energy and never felt hungry, I still don't!!! I upped my lunch calories because I seemed to be having concentration issues and feeling rather 'weak'. AND I didn't feel ANY pain while eating. Now, I WILL remember how this feels. Energized, not groggy....

Candice good to here from you, continue to have fun...

Steph are you home yet?

Great Going Karla !!

I just had them most fabulous dinner. Seared Ahi tuna where it is seared on the inside and just hot on the inside, but not cooked. The most tender piece of fish I have ever had. It had a seasoned grilled rice cake. the rice was crunchy on the outside and delish. I ate EVERY bite and I don't think any of it was slider food. calories for today, naturally I'm not sure since it was dinner out, but it didn't taste like there was much oil, was about 900 calories. Naturally it could be higher, the tuna was about 3 oz, and the rice cake had about 1/2 c rice, and then there were seared zucchini and peppers. If I could live in Bozeman, I would have this meal every day!!!!

I am full, my taste buds are satisfied, and I don't feel deprived. I know I am a slow learner, but I am learning.

Yep girl it takes time - and with all of our help and you working on you - you will learn !!! Hugs glad it was a good day

You're TOO funny!

Can't believe you let them get away with playing games

while you're taxed with fixing their dinner!

What's up with that!!??

You're having too much fun...

after N.O. cruise, we need to plan a trip to FRANCE!!

EARL control what I spend on wine???

Are you kidding me??

What makes you think I am allowed to buy wine?? LOL!!

I do occasionally get away with putting a bottle in HIS shopping cart, but not often!

We usually buy TWO BUCK CHUCK, which is actually three bucks here in WA.

Or else he buys BOXED wine! Not worth drinking, IMHO!

But I lost control of the kitchen and the shopping a LONG time ago.

Karri... 2 weeks would be good... doc prepared me that it might take 4-6 weeks for the Zoloft to kick in. Actually I am taking is a generic form... Sertraline.

Saw pulmonary doc today.. have a repeat sleep study in two weeks.

Thinks my CPAP undoubtedly needs to be re calibrated b/o weight loss.

Very tight today... started when I ate lobster tail last night. I didn't cut it up in tiny bites like I did last week. So it felt like I was stuck.. all night. Had a tough time eating bf today & only ate 1/2 of my little baby omelet. Primetimers today and lunch was noodles w/tomato sauce and meatballs (Costco, I think). Then there was chef salad, fruit cocktail, ice cream and some kind of biscuit cake for desert. Paper divided plates.... filled up one of the small sections w/noodles-meatballs, put a little fruit cocktail in the other, and chef salad in the big part. Could only eat a couple of bites of salad... gave the rest to Earl, a few chunks of fruit, ate the noodles and meatballs. Took desert and picked at it a little...teeny little bites of ice cream and a few crumbs of cake, and then I pretty much bolted for the BR where I lost the ice cream and slimed a lot! TMI, huh?! Sorry!

So, then we went to costco but I didn't go in because I was afraid I might be really stupid and take a bite of some samples. After dr appt, I went straight to my scooter and went and got a latte. May be psychological, but drinking one always seems to settle my stomach and help things go down. It worked, but not right away.... took an hour or so.

If it hadn't I wouldn't have been able to eat any dinner.

We had spaghetti sauce w/gr. turkey over fr. style green beans.

Small portion and I ate REAL slow.

Went down okay, but I'm still hearing and feeling some gurgling!

I know it would be a good idea to start journalling again but it seems like such a pain.

But the pulmonologist has me on an abbreviated form...

I have to fill out this chart for the next two weeks...

there's a square for every hour of the day.

I have to blacken in the squares when I'm sleeping, if I get up to BR...

put a B in that square, M for meals, C for caffeine drinks, A for alcholol, S for Snacks (not sex). Arrow down when I go to sleep, arrow up when I wake up.

Sound like fun???

It IS a form of journalling, so maybe it'll get me back in the habit.

For those who stuck with me through this, SORRY it's SO LONG!!

Phyl - Glad you are better - yep lobster did it to me the 1st time I ate it - I love it - don't know if I have had it since - but know you really gotta take small bites..

I never journal as far as feelings go (well I guess talking here can be considered journaling) the reason is that it takes too long to write out - but for food it was just a jot here and there..

LMAO - S is for snacks not sex :bored:

Well gang gotta jump in the shower - it's 5:38 - I will cb when I can - have a good day !!!!

I was AWOL yesterday. My computer was down. I tried for three hours to get on and I couldn't. Seems I've used all my MB's and it slowed to dial up.(slower than). I went for a mammogram yesterday. Appt, was at 1:30 and it was almost 4:30 when I left. Talk about frustrating. I stopped by my sister's restaurant on the way home and picked up a small pizza for DH. Sat and talked with my sis and drank a soda. I've already had four bottles of Water today and will probably have at least one more before bed.

Candace, sounds like you're having a great time. Can't wait to see your photos. Hope you get a lot of them.

I haven't used my C-pap in over a year. It was blowing to strong for me and I would wake in the morning with a sore nose. It got so bad that.............well, let's just say that my nose still drips constantly. I thought about having another sleep study, but, retirement health benefits suck. I haven't woken any one up with y snoring since I stopped using it, which is good.

Came home early from the workshop, we were suppose to stay until Friday morning or at the earlies thursday. the workshop this morning was SO boring, we almost died. Think of the guy who acts as a PC in the Apple computer comercials. Not only did he sound like him (dry) he looked just like him. I got a phone call from my mom saying that dad was not doing well and that they had to cancel his PT because it wears him out to much. Mom went into talk to the onocologist and the Dr. has NO idea why dad isn't getting stronger. He still is too weak to walk without help and can not walk more than a few steps. Needless to say I lost it and my principal said to go home. I really think that the cancer has moved to the bones, dad says his back hurts all the time. Maybe I am just being an alarmist, but dad is totally frustrated with his quality life. He actually has NO quality of life. So I need to get things organized at home, work this weekend, then head up to Roundup. When will my summer start? I just want to sit in my yard with a glass of tea and read a book and watch my Koi. I know I am being selfish, but I'm tired....

well I will go weigh in the morning. I have no idea if it is a loss or a gain. So I guess we will just see.

Edited by cramerk

Hi Girls

damn spanish keyboard again, but we are leaving sapin in ab out an hour....then i can go back to using DD computer YEAHHHçç

I am severly STUCK today... it started last night when I took my bedtime pills... woke up in the night in PAIN... this am. still in PAin,,, SO ALL I´VE HAD TODAY IS coffee AND NOW I AM ON A LARAGE ICED COFFEE -W MILK.... 3 SUGARSÇÇ

THEY DON´T HAVE SWEETNER HERE!!!!

i AM STAYIN ON liquids ALL DAY AND SEE HOW THAT GOES.

OUREVAOIR MES AMI

:thumbup:

No one posted yesterday - or is it the site !!!

When I first signed on this morning my post wasn't showing from yesterday

I have been on this fricking computer since 5 - wtf is up now its showing up

last night had to watch the news - I loved MJ no matter how werid he go - I grew up on the J 5 - we use to do little dance routines when I was a freshman to their songs..

He was a music icon....

Well I gotta jump in the shower - will ck the site from work

Love to all

Hugs Karla - you need to spend as much time as you can with your Dad right now... So put everything else on the back burner and go see him - spend some quality time with him - It's hard - it's very hard to see our parents in that kind of pain and being sick - Sounds like you are very close to your dad even with the childhood experience - so I say get your butt up their. Make sure the doc's are giving him enough meds to make him comfortable so that he's not in pain - your mom is most likely wiped out from taking care of him - don't know if you have any other family memebers helpping or not - but it really doesn't matter - you need to do this for you as it sound like you love your Dad very much..

Your time with your ice tea and koi will come...

Thanks Janet. I figure I will try to go up later next week. I have been gone for 2 weeks and only been home to head off to work at the nursery. I think the nursery is closed on the 4th. So if I head up on Thursday I can help get dad to the 4th of July parade. He has NEVER missed it. I think we have a plan. Figure we will get a lawn chair and find him a place in the shade, drop him off early, go park the truck, and that way he can sit and enjoy the parade.

Well weighed today, am going to rejoice in the 1/2 pound loss, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. I exercised, and counted calories and it is 1/2 pound. Well I haven't had a good 'BM' since I was gone, so I'm hoping there is another 1/2 pound in that. I know TMI. Today's goal is to be VERY accurate in my measurements. I know that cottage cheese with fruit and nuts keeps me full, so I am going to go get lowfat or fat-free cottage cheese and measure accurately. Then I am getting deli turkey and lettuse leaves for lunch, probably ditch the cheese and increase the turkey slices, more fill for the calories. Tonight is BBQ steak and aspargus. Then somewhere in there, yard work and a walk. I'll take the 'babies', it will be good for them. With Elyse still not feeling well they haven't had a walk in a week.

Janet, I agree with you about MJ. How could he not turn strange after not having a childhood. I liked him, but I will confess to being more of a ....wait for it....yep this is embarrasing...Donny Osmond fan. I even belonged to his fan club and can STILL remember his birthday. Oh, his song 'Puppy Love' would melt my teen heart. I also was a Mac Davis fan, sad but true. I went to 3 of his concerts. So that you know that I'm not a total geekoid, I also saw Three Dog Night and KISS. But I am a love song groupie. My own version of a knight in shinning armour.

Thanks Janet. I figure I will try to go up later next week. I have been gone for 2 weeks and only been home to head off to work at the nursery. I think the nursery is closed on the 4th. So if I head up on Thursday I can help get dad to the 4th of July parade. He has NEVER missed it. I think we have a plan. Figure we will get a lawn chair and find him a place in the shade, drop him off early, go park the truck, and that way he can sit and enjoy the parade.

Well weighed today, am going to rejoice in the 1/2 pound loss, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. I exercised, and counted calories and it is 1/2 pound. Well I haven't had a good 'BM' since I was gone, so I'm hoping there is another 1/2 pound in that. I know TMI. Today's goal is to be VERY accurate in my measurements. I know that cottage cheese with fruit and nuts keeps me full, so I am going to go get lowfat or fat-free cottage cheese and measure accurately. Then I am getting deli turkey and lettuse leaves for lunch, probably ditch the cheese and increase the turkey slices, more fill for the calories. Tonight is BBQ steak and aspargus. Then somewhere in there, yard work and a walk. I'll take the 'babies', it will be good for them. With Elyse still not feeling well they haven't had a walk in a week.

Janet, I agree with you about MJ. How could he not turn strange after not having a childhood. I liked him, but I will confess to being more of a ....wait for it....yep this is embarrasing...Donny Osmond fan. I even belonged to his fan club and can STILL remember his birthday. Oh, his song 'Puppy Love' would melt my teen heart. I also was a Mac Davis fan, sad but true. I went to 3 of his concerts. So that you know that I'm not a total geekoid, I also saw Three Dog Night and KISS. But I am a love song groupie. My own version of a knight in shinning armour.

I liked his music too... although MJ was kinda weird personnaly... I feel badly for his children and family. They must be all devastated... such a shock for someone 50 yrs old.

This should be a lesson to us all.... enjoy each day, make it special!!

Farrah Fawcett, MJ.... geesh..... hugs to you ALL:biggrin:

WE are back in France now, waiting for visitors from Geneva to show up.... then we are asupposed to be going for dinner.... until then ...drinking more Red Spanish wine:w00t:

oh my... hey what is 78 kg in weight? that's what I was this a.m. in Spain hotel??

have I gained or lost on vacation? :thumbup:

78 kg = 171.6 pounds

Candice, have a glass of wine for me. You sound like you are having the time of your life.

Have been a slug for most of the morning, slept until 9 am, got up and had a nap until noon. So now i need to kick it in gear, need to go to the store, yard work....

Karla- you were eating out last week - sodium - and I agree about the bm :0)... Don't sweat it til next week and the 2% cheese (it's good) sandwich kind is like 40 or 50 calories and the Oscar Meyer Turkey - 6 slices 50 calories and I don't count the lettuce and add some mustard... So you can even add more meat - 150 (12 slices of turkey 1 piece of cheese)..

I kept my bf & lunch calories around 2 hundred each meal (400) so the remaining 400 to 600 left were for dinner & snacks..

Sounds like a plan with your Dad - Please enjoy your time with him..

Donny Osmand OMG !!! Too Funny - I loved MJ in that purple hat - When I was 14 when the J5 came out - I thought Michael was like 8 - heck he was born the same yr as my Bro Michael - and they both die at the age of 50 !!

Mack Davis - Oh no girl !!!! But I did like New Kids on the Block and I was in my 30's.... Joey (the sandy blond one) was my fav...

I liked his music too... although MJ was kinda weird personnaly... I feel badly for his children and family. They must be all devastated... such a shock for someone 50 yrs old.

This should be a lesson to us all.... enjoy each day, make it special!!

Farrah Fawcett, MJ.... geesh..... hugs to you ALL:biggrin:

WE are back in France now, waiting for visitors from Geneva to show up.... then we are asupposed to be going for dinner.... until then ...drinking more Red Spanish wine:w00t:

oh my... hey what is 78 kg in weight? that's what I was this a.m. in Spain hotel??

have I gained or lost on vacation? :)

I was leaving that one up to our Teacher's I didn't learn the metric system - Don't you guys use it in Canada?? I guess not :0)

Enjoy your wine and dinner - you are in France !!!

78 kg = 171.6 pounds

Candice, have a glass of wine for me. You sound like you are having the time of your life.

Have been a slug for most of the morning, slept until 9 am, got up and had a nap until noon. So now i need to kick it in gear, need to go to the store, yard work....

See I knew one of our Teachers would know :thumbdown:

The only time I can sleep that late is if I've been out late and had a few drinks - even then the dogs wake me up to go potty...

Even when Karri was here - I think the latest I slept in was 8 - but ususally up by 6 or 6:30...

Had a busy day - didn't leave work til 5 - and next week is short - We are have a 4th BBQ at work on Thrusday (we have Friday off) so will most likely get off work around 3:30 on Thursday - Don't know if I will leave for Joseph's on Thursday nite or early Friday a.m.

OMG it's 7 - Well Kaitlin and I went to Marshalls when I got off work - was going to get a balance ball - OMG

HERE'S A STORY - DON'T KNOW IF i WILL EXPLAIN WELL ENOUGHT - IT MAY HAVE TO BE ONE OF THOSE YOU NEEDED TO BE THERE..

Ok we are working out on the ball - my trainer Idrise is standing in front of the ball - I am to get on the ball on my knees - well as I do - the ball slips and I do a nose dive for his crotch !!!! We all just laughed - then one of the other trainers must have seen this and said "you should have let her go" - It looked like I was going to give him a BJ.. Well, that really embarassed me !!!! Idrise was cool he just ignored it...

Well the line was too long at target - so didn't get it - maybe in the morning after the gym - it's good to work your balance and that will help on the wii...

Got the house cleaned - tomorrow - babies go to the groomer at 10 and then my BFF Ann is coming over around noon... She's the one who did the little dance routines w/me to the MJ songs - Stop the love you say may be your own :lol:

Well, its sure been quite today - Denise where are you you haven't posted in a while..

Linda hows your weather - How are you doing

Kari - How's the soda going !!! Not I hope..:tt2:

Phyl - How are you?? Feeling any better??

Today was NOT a good day for me. I think my brain got fried along with my nose and shoulders.

Shake it off!!! Tomorrow's another day.

Calories today 792, mowed the lawn/weedeated for 5 hours. I figure I will have a FF Fudge bar and try some popcorn for snack. I'm a little achie from the mowing, but the yard sure does look nice. BBQ'ed some small steaks, I was able to eat about 2 oz., 2 bites of sweet potato, and 1/2 an asparigus snack. lunch was 1/2 c lowfat cottage cheese with 2 tbles craisins, 1/3 c blueberries, 1 tble slivered almonds. BF was 1c skim, 1 c strawberries, and Protein Powder.< /p>

Janet, the Back Street Boys??? that is right up there with Donny Osmond and Mac Davis, I figure since you were 30 for the Back Street Boys we are now even.

I will work tomorrow, I'm going to BBQ some pork loin chops, then figure out something else to go with it.

Has anyone heard from Steph?? I hope she is alright.

I miss chatting with everyone, where are you all?

My computer is doing it again - I posted earlier now where in the hell is my post...