Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Okay I'm going to try this again! *siiiiiigh* I really need to log in every day to keep out of mischief. :rolleyes: I tried clearing out my cupboards of junk that had made it's way back since I fell of the weight loss wagon and :w00t: I discovered Christmas treats I had hidden from myself in January. Needless to say some of them got stuffed in my mouth and I felt too ashamed to even read the messages here. Where the hell is that kind of attitude going to get me? I'm ashamed but I think I'm more mad at myself than anything else. I can do this. I WAS doing this. Not on my own, but with all of my BandSisters. And instead of going where I could be helped, I listened to the devil and ate choccies and junk. Well, the junk has FINALLY been cleared out. I went through the cupboards and tossed it all out and threw the garbage bags in the dumpster in our apartment complex right away so I couldn't go rummaging back through it before it was put out to be picked up this evening.

I still enjoy exercising. I like it a lot. But I've started using my daily exercise as an excuse to be able to eat more. Old habit. Old bad habits. I have no problem at all putting time into my exercise regime, so why can't I use a smidgen of that will power when it comes to food? I don't want to eat bad stuff. I try to eat well and when that food doesn't go down I reach for the sliders I know will have no problem. Why can't grilled chicken or turkey be a slider? :thumbup:

Candace, yanno, you may be right about being too tight. But I'm so damned scared of loosening things up and being able to eat TOO much. I don't stuff myself with burgers and fries because I physically can't. With my struggle with will-power at the moment, I worry it'll be a slippery slope I go down if I'm able to sink my teeth into a foot long sub sandwich and know it won't hurt.

When I eat badly, it's 4 or 5 Cookies, or a snack bag of potato chips or a chocolate bar. It's not a packet of cookies, a family pack of chips or 4 or 5 chocolate bars like it used to be. For that I'm thankful. But it's the start of a very, very dangerous road to go down and I'm scared.

I wish I could have a love affair with fish like Janet does. I need to get back to the beginning again. To where I was discovering this journey. To being overweight, but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and keeping up the pace. I've put sunglasses on and sat down on the tracks.

Karla, it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you're here and hope that you too will help me by letting me be part of your journey too. I used to like going hand-in-hand with others as they won their little victories and fought their little battles.

Made it through the day, but may not have a job tomorrow...my 'favorite' student felt it was acceptable to 'play' with another boy's hair. Now 1st I must mention that this 'favorite' IS a 7th grader and he uses this behavior to intimidate the other boys. So when I called him on it, his response was 'I didn't touch him' (yeah right) so I put my hand in his face (I know stupid!!!, but I had my fill of him for this year), well I miss judged the distance and made contact with his nose. It was very light, but by the time he gets home it will be that I 'punched' him in the nose. What was I thinking? Then he was suppose to complete some pre-lab questions to get a 'ticket' into the lab, but he was missing a key step. I told him so, and his response 'I read the lab 3 times and it didn't say anything else'. I said that everyone else read it and that maybe he should go read it a 4th time. His response, 'I must have a different paper than everyone else, because mine doesn't have it and I have a 9th grade reading ability.' My even stupider reply was, 'well you must not have a 9th grade reading ability because otherwise you would have read it. His response, 'That was sarcastic', my response, 'yep your right'. Damn I hate myself right now. My attitude and what I said was totally outside of what I believe in. I really owe this kid an appology and it is going to kill me to have to do it. In my defence, althought I don't deserve one, is that this is the same kid who 'mooned' the class and his parents got him out of consequences. Can I blame it on lack of food? Senility? End of the year bitching? grrrr, will someone just slap me HARD it would be less painful. Okay, now that I have spilled my guts, on to more important questions????

So I seem to be one of the lapband people who is tight in the morning and not in the evening. Doris, the doubter, made an appearance today and said, 'Naturally you will be loose in the evening when you are the hungriest. Does this go away? When I hit the sweet-spot, will I have restriction in the evening? How can you get another fill, if you are so tight in the morning that it is hard for liquids to go down, to get some restriction at night? Today's food was a Protein smoothie, lunch was some about 1/2 c of watery oatmeal, dinner? ??? I know that I need protein in the morning to get the engine fired up and protein laced oatmeal has fit the bill until my fill (ohhh, I rhymed). Why can't I be tight in the evening. I don't really like to eat in the morning, bad habit that I am working to break, but I REALLY love eating at night. So what do I do now??? My stomach growled all afternoon. I'm not getting in enough Water in. I usually drink most of my water in the morning and early afternoon.

Okay, I am sorry that I seem to be needing a lot of TLC, and am not really giving my fair share of support to everyone else.

Karri, go for the charter school job and screw the public school. They'd cut you without a second thought, you don't owe them anything. If you really need to think about it, write up a pros & cons list. I work more than one job, but I could never work 2 teaching jobs. Would you do both justice. Is the money REALLY worth it??

Ruby, loosening your band would allow you to eat protein, which will keep you full longer. I totally understand your concerns about being so loose that you could eat anything. My favorite lunch is tuna, 1/2 avocado, mandarines, finally chopped celery and onion, and 1-2 tbles of light Miracle Whip. The avocado is high in calories, but it is good calories. This is something that I could eat when I was on mushies. Sometimes I don't use the Miracle Whip. It depends on my calorie total for the day. The amount and size of the celery and onion is dependent upon if I am at a mushie or solid phase. Give it a try, I find if very filling and it sticks with me for a long time. I am not a huge fan of tuna, but it isn't real fishy. CALL YOUR DOCTOR!! Talk to them. Plan your food for the day. Plan you Snacks. Write it down. Stephanie always says 'You are worth it!!' Guess what Ruby, YOUR ARE WORTH IT!! Believe it. Read the book, The Secret, Steph recommended it and I took it with me on my trip to Tijuana to get my band. I had to travel alone, and the book gave me support I needed. Call us if you need us. I'll send you my phone number via a private message.

I think I have substituted LBT for food. It is all you guys fault. I'll stop for now, Survivor is on. Yep I am a closet Survivor addict. Don't tell anyone.

Okay, where is everyone????

Some days are busy, some days are really quiet, aren't they!!?

I've been busy a good part of the day packing for the cruise

and fighting with DH about packing for the cruise!

:rolleyes::biggrin::thumbup:

I had everything but my hanging stuff into about a 20" roll on.

So he puts ALL his stuff in to the garment bag...

and he's taking about 3 turtle neck/sweater combinations...

his idea of dresing up, plus his suit (at my insistence).

So he takes these sweaters and turtle necks and folds them and puts them ALL in one zipper pocket that goes right up against where the hanging stuff is. I told him there was no way the main zipper was going to close with that big bulk of stuff all in one place! But he had to find out the hard way, and then try to get the zipper open again so he could redistribute it all. We really need to pack one more small suitcase. We've NEVER gone on a cruise with the garment bag plus only ONE other suitcase!

This is crazy! If he thinks I'm not going to buy anything because there's no place to put it, he's got another "think" coming! I've been telling him for weeks that I'm SHOPPING! I'm going to get a new Alaska sweatshirt to replace the one I just put in the Goodwill because it was too big. We're not doing too many excursions because this is our THIRD Alaska cruise and we've done the Meldenhall Glacier, the train trip in Skagway and all that stuff. I'm going to enjoy the shops this time!

So that's where I am... packing, doing FB stuff,

took my ususal cruise around the neighborhood today. DH was not feeling good and took a long nap. So I went and got my latte, went to RiteAid and got some more Papaya, went to the grocery store and got him some of his favorite hard rolls and got my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed! Pedicure yesterday. Manicure last weekend! I'm ready!

13_1_200.gif

Edited by phyllser

No...I was not up this morning. Couldn't get my hiney out of bed. I was exhausted. Still am.

Kari - I will NOT be chomping at the bit to get back in the classroom. Maybe if I get to go full time at the charter school...but not if I have be at the high school AND the charter school. While it will allow me to support my running habit...I don't know when I am going to find the time to actually run.

Well we are going on a 32 mile hike this weekend. It is supposed to be 86 degrees here and I have been anxiously awaiting to really get out in the weather and move. So we are going to travel about 2 hours north of here and then walk into the wilderness. I, however, will not camp without a tent. DH says to just throw a pad on the ground and sleep under the stars...Umm..NO. I don't want any bears sticking their tongues up my nose. I need to have that 1/100 of an inch piece of nylon between me and the wildlife. I love nature...I DON'T love wildlife!!! Then there is the Water issue. DH says that we can just purify water with the little tablets that you can buy...UMM...NO!! I don't drink fish pee. So...it is a good thing that I am in good shape because I have to haul my tent and extra water because I am a "pansy".

Well I must get ready for next period so I had best get off my butt and get it ready.

Oh My baby Girl - You are a pansy - I have slept under the stars (but it was in a camp ground no bears) we didn't have a tent - so took those banana lounge chairs - a whole bunch of comforter and slept under the stars 0 I loved that part and I have drank from streams (well this was 20 yrs ago :rolleyes:) So I would carry the water - but not the tent :tt2:. 86 Degrees - make sure you take plenty of water and your cell phones (both of you) alot of ppl hike in our mountains get lost strained and have to be helicoptered out - So be careful - take matches lighter and plenty of Protein bars..

No, Thomas' parents have three little ones. I invited them because they wanted to do something special for their 20th anniv, which was last Dec. but they couldn't work it out. Other DD & SIL are going on their own cruise Sat... Greek Isles! Wish we were going there! They're sightseeing in Venice until then. Four people from our church are going with us.

According to Norwegian website, this cruise can be booked last minute now for $299 for inside, $399 for ocean view and $599 for balcony. So tell me why agent wouldn't give me an upgrade when I called to ask last week...and I referred four other people to him!

Farm game is fun, but extremely addicting! I'm always trying to make my farm (and Earl's) prettier, and saving money for upgrades! We like this stuff because of our addictive personalities, but I guess there are worse things we could be doing!

I don't particulary like Adam and was hoping finalists would be Kris and Danny!

OMW - NO UPGRADE !!! He should have does his best to get you one - Tracy is the one who went on the cruise - I figured it out...

So everyone vote for Kris !!!

Yep I love farming !!!

Did Earl get your suit cases...

TEACHERS out there: What is the differance in a Public School and a CHarter school???? I am Canadian and don't know what's what...

Well our charter schools here in the desert are part of the public school system - parents are more active in the one here and the ciruculum (sp) is different.. I'll let one of the teachers explain :lol:

Okay I'm going to try this again! *siiiiiigh* I really need to log in every day to keep out of mischief. :thumbup: I tried clearing out my cupboards of junk that had made it's way back since I fell of the weight loss wagon and :tt2: I discovered Christmas treats I had hidden from myself in January. Needless to say some of them got stuffed in my mouth and I felt too ashamed to even read the messages here. Where the hell is that kind of attitude going to get me? I'm ashamed but I think I'm more mad at myself than anything else. I can do this. I WAS doing this. Not on my own, but with all of my BandSisters. And instead of going where I could be helped, I listened to the devil and ate choccies and junk. Well, the junk has FINALLY been cleared out. I went through the cupboards and tossed it all out and threw the garbage bags in the dumpster in our apartment complex right away so I couldn't go rummaging back through it before it was put out to be picked up this evening.

I still enjoy exercising. I like it a lot. But I've started using my daily exercise as an excuse to be able to eat more. Old habit. Old bad habits. I have no problem at all putting time into my exercise regime, so why can't I use a smidgen of that will power when it comes to food? I don't want to eat bad stuff. I try to eat well and when that food doesn't go down I reach for the sliders I know will have no problem. Why can't grilled chicken or turkey be a slider? :w00t:

Candace, yanno, you may be right about being too tight. But I'm so damned scared of loosening things up and being able to eat TOO much. I don't stuff myself with burgers and fries because I physically can't. With my struggle with will-power at the moment, I worry it'll be a slippery slope I go down if I'm able to sink my teeth into a foot long sub sandwich and know it won't hurt.

When I eat badly, it's 4 or 5 Cookies, or a snack bag of potato chips or a chocolate bar. It's not a packet of cookies, a family pack of chips or 4 or 5 chocolate bars like it used to be. For that I'm thankful. But it's the start of a very, very dangerous road to go down and I'm scared.

I wish I could have a love affair with fish like Janet does. I need to get back to the beginning again. To where I was discovering this journey. To being overweight, but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and keeping up the pace. I've put sunglasses on and sat down on the tracks.

Karla, it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you're here and hope that you too will help me by letting me be part of your journey too. I used to like going hand-in-hand with others as they won their little victories and fought their little battles.

Ruby - Yep it's so easy to slip back into the old eating habit (unhealthy foods) and I think for all of us it's that still wanting to eat those foods - the taste - I'm at my sweet spot but gotta say - it's easier to eat sliders - you don't have to do all that chewing - you just let it all slide down. and those sliders taste so good .. You know how that 1st bite of sugar just reels you in to wanting more and more..

and ya you aren't eating bag like you use to which is great - but you are allow more treat than what is really needed - feed your dissapointment for not being able to move back home ???

I knew you would still be exercising and if you remember right before you quit posting we had this conversation about exercise and calories - your would eat 1500 calories and say oh I burned 500 so I really had only 1000 for the day - I remember telling you not to do it that way - to only eat the 1000 calorie and let the calories you burn be $$ in the bank - I'm not explaining it correctly but it's 8 and my brain is dead - but you get what i mean i think (I know you use to :ohmy:)

Food is our addiction - and the minute we think we have it beat - it come back and slaps us in the face..

You are back where you belong - with us... You have made the 1st step by getting rid of the crap - admiting to your problem and forming a plan to get back on track - Logging your food - protein 1st and exercise (an no you can NOT eat more cuz you exercised :lol:)

And as to stuffing those last few bites of crap into your mouth - it was your fair well to it - so leave it where it belongs (in the past) and now move forward - Yes you gotta post in the Morning - Noon & night - OK !!! Just like you use to :0)

Made it through the day, but may not have a job tomorrow...my 'favorite' student felt it was acceptable to 'play' with another boy's hair. Now 1st I must mention that this 'favorite' IS a 7th grader and he uses this behavior to intimidate the other boys. So when I called him on it, his response was 'I didn't touch him' (yeah right) so I put my hand in his face (I know stupid!!!, but I had my fill of him for this year), well I miss judged the distance and made contact with his nose. It was very light, but by the time he gets home it will be that I 'punched' him in the nose. What was I thinking? Then he was suppose to complete some pre-lab questions to get a 'ticket' into the lab, but he was missing a key step. I told him so, and his response 'I read the lab 3 times and it didn't say anything else'. I said that everyone else read it and that maybe he should go read it a 4th time. His response, 'I must have a different paper than everyone else, because mine doesn't have it and I have a 9th grade reading ability.' My even stupider reply was, 'well you must not have a 9th grade reading ability because otherwise you would have read it. His response, 'That was sarcastic', my response, 'yep your right'. Damn I hate myself right now. My attitude and what I said was totally outside of what I believe in. I really owe this kid an appology and it is going to kill me to have to do it. In my defence, althought I don't deserve one, is that this is the same kid who 'mooned' the class and his parents got him out of consequences. Can I blame it on lack of food? Senility? End of the year bitching? grrrr, will someone just slap me HARD it would be less painful. Okay, now that I have spilled my guts, on to more important questions????

So I seem to be one of the lapband people who is tight in the morning and not in the evening. Doris, the doubter, made an appearance today and said, 'Naturally you will be loose in the evening when you are the hungriest. Does this go away? When I hit the sweet-spot, will I have restriction in the evening? How can you get another fill, if you are so tight in the morning that it is hard for liquids to go down, to get some restriction at night? Today's food was a protein smoothie, lunch was some about 1/2 c of watery oatmeal, dinner? ??? I know that I need protein in the morning to get the engine fired up and protein laced oatmeal has fit the bill until my fill (ohhh, I rhymed). Why can't I be tight in the evening. I don't really like to eat in the morning, bad habit that I am working to break, but I REALLY love eating at night. So what do I do now??? My stomach growled all afternoon. I'm not getting in enough water in. I usually drink most of my water in the morning and early afternoon.

Okay, I am sorry that I seem to be needing a lot of TLC, and am not really giving my fair share of support to everyone else.

Karri, go for the charter school job and screw the public school. They'd cut you without a second thought, you don't owe them anything. If you really need to think about it, write up a pros & cons list. I work more than one job, but I could never work 2 teaching jobs. Would you do both justice. Is the money REALLY worth it??

Ruby, loosening your band would allow you to eat protein, which will keep you full longer. I totally understand your concerns about being so loose that you could eat anything. My favorite lunch is tuna, 1/2 avocado, mandarines, finally chopped celery and onion, and 1-2 tbles of light Miracle Whip. The avocado is high in calories, but it is good calories. This is something that I could eat when I was on mushies. Sometimes I don't use the Miracle Whip. It depends on my calorie total for the day. The amount and size of the celery and onion is dependent upon if I am at a mushie or solid phase. Give it a try, I find if very filling and it sticks with me for a long time. I am not a huge fan of tuna, but it isn't real fishy. CALL YOUR DOCTOR!! Talk to them. Plan your food for the day. Plan you Snacks. Write it down. Stephanie always says 'You are worth it!!' Guess what Ruby, YOUR ARE WORTH IT!! Believe it. Read the book, The Secret, Steph recommended it and I took it with me on my trip to Tijuana to get my band. I had to travel alone, and the book gave me support I needed. Call us if you need us. I'll send you my phone number via a private message.

I think I have substituted LBT for food. It is all you guys fault. I'll stop for now, Survivor is on. Yep I am a closet Survivor addict. Don't tell anyone.

Karla - I had to go to the attonery about my Bro's estate and while there realized I didn't pay his property taxes in April (I pay mine in advance in December just for this reason forgetting) so came home and did accounting stuff on his eatate so I am late tonite - it's already 8...

Ok here is what you do about being tight in the morning and loose at night - I don't have this problem but regardless - I still am a night time eater and I am at my sweet spot..

So here is what you do - BUDGET YOUR CALORIES..

I eat BF 100 - 160 cal and Lunch 200-250 cal - and I don't eat snacks between bf and lunch and lunch & dinner - I save those 2 snacks for nights - I eat my dinner 300-350 cal - then can have 2 fudgesicles (200 cal) - 2 pudding (120 cal)- and a snack pack of popcorn (100 cal)

That how I did it and how I still do it now - I can take being hungry during the day - but at night is my biggest problem and always has been -

Ok gang I gotta spllit - I am pooped - I will talk to you all int the morning - sweet dreams.

Well, today I had 762 calories with 71 grams of Protein, not bad. More than yesterday. I'm heading to bed, tired grouchy,etc. See you all tomorrow,

Hi ladies. Busy day.

I thought I was doing good on cals today. But no, by the time I figured all of I was up to 1500. Taking my 7 miles into account it is in decent range, but I was going for sticking under 1200. I'm so frustrated at that.

I'm tired. 7 miles was really more than I should have done, but then when have you known me to do what I should.

Karla, don't kick yourself about your student. Things happen. It's not the best, but at some point you snap. Write it down. It will work out. As far as your food, take Janet's advice. She knows what she's talking about. Save your cals for the evenings. Pack your evenings with Protein rich Snacks.

Okay. I'd better get to bed. I am very tired. I'll talk to you in the morning. Good night ladies.

TEACHERS out there: What is the differance in a Public School and a CHarter school???? I am Canadian and don't know what's what...

You know what a public school is. A school that is funded by the government which all students in the district zoning area can go to. A charter school is a school that is usually founded on a specific theme (technology, art, music, and in our case...proficiency...the ability to demonstrate your learning without doing meaningless and pointless assignments). Charter schools are usually funded by grant money or money from private businesses. Since they are usually run from a business perspective they don't have all the red tape of a state run school. However, the do significantly differ from a private school which costs money for students to attend and are usually religious based. Charter schools are free for students and are not religious based.

I am sure that is not all the differences, but those are the major ones. Hope that helps

I'm up and can't sleep, so much for the sleeping pills. Steph, be careful, I thought you said you back hurt???

Anyway, I seem to get comfortable in bed even though I'm tired. Just feel achy all over. I am sure it is just a result of stress. Let me just live through tomorrow, I'm going to see if I have to work on Saturday. The Water plants came in at work and need planted, but I think the boss had someone else do them.

finally took some ibuprophen, so hopefully will get to bed soon,

I think I am in mourning, just found out my favorite local quilt shop closed. Yep, now you know how long it has been since I had the time to quilt. This is so depressing, but it then raises some interesting questions...Is the business for sale? Could I find the funding to buy it and operate it? Do I have the spunk to make it a go? One of my many dreams for the future include a quilt shop were ladies could come in alone or with their group and get pampered while they quilt. A fire place with comfy chairs for hand work. Gourmet tea & coffee served with dainty cups, delectable Snacks. You and/or your group come in and get some quilting done, get away from the world, and NATURALLY spend some money while getting help as needed. Okay, now that is really out there, one must have a dream. One that occupied my brain for many months a few years ago. Okay let it go. So on another note, you all have a great day, it is Friday, whoohoo.

Good morning all. :(

Here I am checking in. Thinking about Breakfast but not really in the mood to eat. I need to get something down or I'll be super hungry later in the day. The thought of any kind of food just makes me want to crawl back into bed though. I'm feeling underslept, even though I slept well last night. Is 9am too early to take a nap? :) A Protein Shake would be a good idea. I shall see if I have any in the pantry. Otherwise I'll try and make my way through some cream of wheat.

Be good, be strong, behave. :tt1:

I think I am in mourning, just found out my favorite local quilt shop closed. Yep, now you know how long it has been since I had the time to quilt. This is so depressing, but it then raises some interesting questions...Is the business for sale? Could I find the funding to buy it and operate it? Do I have the spunk to make it a go? One of my many dreams for the future include a quilt shop were ladies could come in alone or with their group and get pampered while they quilt. A fire place with comfy chairs for hand work. Gourmet tea & coffee served with dainty cups, delectable Snacks. You and/or your group come in and get some quilting done, get away from the world, and NATURALLY spend some money while getting help as needed. Okay, now that is really out there, one must have a dream. One that occupied my brain for many months a few years ago. Okay let it go. So on another note, you all have a great day, it is Friday, whoohoo.

Yes, its awesome that its Friday!! And I love your idea of buying the QUILT shoppe!

I had my monthly Quilt Sewing Class yesterday. Its a $10 quilt club. We are making a "Quilt as you GO crazy quilt" My is Yellow's and Navy's.. really beautiful and such a cool technique to learn. I 'll post a picture of it when I have more blocks completed.

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,376;129;59;74

A revision of THURSDAY food!!! I had another sf ff choc. pudding cup with some pistachios for crunch....

;-)

TGIF Gang !!!

Phyl - that's really good a garment bag & 20 roll on - I took just the 20's roll on for my shoes and one other bag - and throught I did really good - well that didn't count my tote that had makeup & beauty supplies...

Where did he put his socks & underwear - and shoes - Men and what they think is dressing up?? But I gotta say my X didnt complain about dressing up..

My gosh we are going to miss you for a whole week - well remember what they say about pay back :tt1: lets see how many pages we can do while you are on your cruise :)

Karla - that student - I forgot to give you hugs about that last night - This is why I wouldn't/couldn't be a teacher - I would have been fired the 1st yr if I had a kid like that - I knew right away when your story started that it was going to be that kid - omw those parents don't know what they are in for it's only going to get worse...

Quilt shop - Blossom Street Series by Debbie Macomber it's a whole seires of books about a ficition quilt shop but the auther is a big quilter - you all talk about quilts - maybe when we go to Canada - Candice can teach us non-quilters how to quilt - I think I may need a new hobby - but where will I find the time - work - gym - fb - lbt - tv - well I guess I could sleep a little less.

I understand about the dreaming of owning and being afraid to take the risk - I'm that kind of person - I will never be a millionaire.. I wish I could take a risk and do something - but again - I like safe at this point in my life...

Steph - Yep girl I think we all are a little stubborn in our own right... Today only 5 miles ok :0) or rest :0)

Question - why do you make so many suckers??

Karri Great explaination... Have fun this weekend but be careful of the bears :(

Ruby - Yep need something for bf - I'm up at 5 and usually don't have anything til like 9ish- a sb Cereal bar 140 c 10 grms pt - or some days fruit - or a Fiber one bar..

I had bbq chick last night about 3 oz - I weighed it and had 4 oz in my dish = 30 grms pt - but could only eat about 3 oz cuz I wanted my rice & spinach - I really don't count pt anymore or offical calories - but you don't know this - but I was at DS house for Easter - when buying the GK's easter candy - I got a bag of white choc reese pb cups - did i put the candy in the kids easter basket - hell know I ate 3/4 of the bag during the nite.. These are the things that scare me - I do ok at home - but when I go out of town - I am not the best - I guess it's good that I don't go out of town too often...

Lets see Karri going hiking/camping - Phyl on a curise - Karla working - what's everyone else doing

Me - gf called yesterday and wants to go shopping - I said lets go to the outlets in Cabazon (about 30 miles away) - I haven't opened my emails yet so I don't know her answer - so may do that tomorrow.. I have trainer at 8 in the a.m. cuz he missed Monday - no cardio this week just weights - Bad girl Janet.

Well - gotta get by butt in gear - CBL:wink:

Breakfast today, 300 cals. I like a bigger breakfast... I enjoy the feeling lasting all the way until lunch.< /p>

Follow Janet's instructions though for night time eating. ALWAYS save yourself some cals for then...

I am liking Choc pudding w/ Frozen Cool whip on it... its like 70 cals.. so I can have 2 if I like... gives me my chocolate fix.

Also, I like to have SF FF Hot Cocoa in the evening.

I am trying to eat less FIBRE ONE Bars, as they are SO good, its hard to stop at one!!

I have a LOT of trigger foods ARGH!!!:) So just trying to avoid them at all costs.

I have my cousin up for the weekend, so I made HUMMUS and veggies for munching... and I am NOT making a dessert.. Too bad for her... but I just can't trust myself... I'll have some wine but that's it.