Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Well ladies I'm back...let's just say, 'that was an experience'. First, it is a 4 hour drive, Steph, I know you do more than that all the time, but if I hadn't had Elyse with me to drive the 4 hours home, I wouldn't have made it. Dr. Rohrer's personel are fabulous, the receptionist even got me directions for my favorite quilt shop. (I didn't know the way because I don't drive it when my summer quilt at the lake group goes in July). The doctor himself, left much to be desired. I arrived early because I knew that there would be paper work, however, after an hour in which patients who came in after me (4 of them) were given fills I finally was called back. I was given the line...'well since I didn't do your band, I don't know exactly where your port is, there is a good chance I will hit the tubing instead of the port. Oh, and you have the old style band that NO ONE uses anymore and it is going to take many more adjustments to get it right. Dr. Ortiz must have bought a bunch of them CHEAP.' Yeah right, like you remember 'exactly' where you put everyone's port. I can easily find my port, but the doctor 'dug' around for several minutes before I even got a shot of novacaine. Then the Water test...'you're not drinking fast enough.' That worked great, let's just stick an ice pick in my chest while we are at it. 'Must have over filled you, I'll take some out, you know with these old bands it is tough to put in just the right amount.' At this point I get to guzzle another full cup of water, who knows if I have enough of a fill or to much, I didn't really care. At least the nurse was nice enough to hand me a puke pan when part of the first cup came back. A kleenex to wipe away the tears streaming down my face would have been nice. Okay, I probably am being over dramatic, but I was irritated in paying $200 for the doctor to be very cold. I don't plan on going back unless I have to. I figure with the cost of gas and the cost of the fill AND the 8 hour drive it isn't worth it. There is a lapbander that recommended Chris Rost in Kalispell so I emailed him. He emailed be back saying he would gladly take me as a fill patient, and that if I pay cash, they will give me a discount. Kalispell is about 2 1/2 hours and the cost with the cash discount would be $135.For that cost and convience I don't care if they are jerks, actually Chris' email was very warm and welcoming. Dr. Rohrer didn't even go over post-fill diet or what to look for should problems arise, of course I didn't ask either, so that is my fault.

Anyway, the good news, I broke 220 pounds (with clothes on)!! So I have officially lost 36 pounds, not bad for 2 months. I will take it and be proud AND I wouldn't have made it with out you all.

So some stupid questions..

1. I know I need liquids for a couple of days, but should I do mushies after?

2. Dr. did say I have to stop eating after 20 minutes, but if I have a reasonable portion, can I finish it in a couple of hours? I eat VERY slowly during dinner. Mainly because I know I'm tired and have a tendancy to not chew enough, so I am extra careful with bite size and chewing.

3. When do you know you should have an adjustment? The nurse said I should have come in 3 weeks ago. I know I have been struggling lately, but I figured it was stress and head-hunger.

Ladies, sorry about the long post and I appreciate your time in reading it.

Okay, Karri, I'm with you on the students, I don't think I like them right now.

Karla, how horrible for you. Had my first fill gone that badly I don't think I could have done it. I'm so sorry for you.

to your questions, my team says liquids for 24 hours, then add in "as tolerated." I was told that I needed to stop after 20 minutes and that is all. You can save what is left for your next meal, but not to go back to in an hour. I know it sounds silly but in 20 minutes you should be able to chew up enough to get you through. Until you have the correct fill that might seem really hard.

Which answers your last question. That's how you know you need another fill. My team asks 1. how much do you eat at a meal (should be 1 cup or less), 2. how many meals do you eat (should be 3) 3. how many Snacks a day (should be 0 but they aren't concerned if it is 1 or 2) 4. do you wake up hungry (should be no). 5. something else, but I don't remember.

Had a nice day today...got my permanent crown, walked 5+ miles, Jeff came home for "lunch", wrote my grad speech. I'd say it was pretty productive. food wasn't great. I'll have to daily plate it before I know how bad it was.

Better run away for a bit. Talk to you all soon. Love you.

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,005/133/32/48

Mothers Day Totals... pretty darn good!!!!

Way to go Candice !!!!!

I love it!!! I'd laugh, but it sounds too much like my house. God forbid we should die and not leave our kids anything. I've got more miles on my CRV than you do. Only good thing about it is that it is a Honda and it is just barely broken in. Do you ever get tired of hearing the birds at your house??? The sound of them just drives me up a wall. CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP

Kari - LOL

Can this school year just be over please? I am so burned out it isn't even funny. I have so much grading to do that I can't get anything done. The kids have been horrible!!!!! I am not going to make it to the gym tonight because I have so much to do. The charter school hit its goal of enrolling 150 students so hopefully I will be there full time next year!

Karri - only 1 month to go you will make it

Hi ladies. It's me. I'm back from a long hiatus. Too long. Thanks to Kari and Candace who left me best wishes on my Facebook Page. I've been meaning to come back and don't have any decent excuses why I haven't. Or even why I disappeared.

Things have been up and down for me. Mostly down, but unfortunately not on the scales. :frown: I disappeared as I became quite down emotionally. My husband's employer had promised to transfer us down to Australia where I have a lot of family and I was really looking forward to it and about to make the announcement on here. Then all of a sudden they changed their mind because they decided it was time to tighten their financial belts. Understandable, but hurtful to me nonetheless. I had really invested emotionally into moving there only to have it all yanked from under me.

A couple of months ago I got a UTI and that really knocked me back. I couldn't exercise, I couldn't eat right and I was on antibiotics which retained both Water and weight. :eek: I'd managed (finally) to get my weight just under 170 before disappearing. Now it's back up to 182 and it's really got me down.

Do I need a fill? No. I still have times when I struggle to get any food in at all. I also have nights every once in a while where I will wake up choking on my spit. I worry that if I get a fill, even a small one, it'll stop me from getting any food at all in.

But I've been making some very bad choices. I haven't been drinking properly. When I can't get chicken and veges to go down and stay down, I can get chips or buttered toast to move on through no problem. I'm often really hungry and try to make good choices, but the good foods don't want to stay down. The bad ones always do.

So once again I have come to the conclusion that I need help. I need people who understand. I need mothering (*kisses Janet and Phil*) and I probably need a swift kick up the butt too. :mad::blush: Where else can I get all those things but here?

Sooooooooooooooooo, starting tomorrow it's back to Daily Plate for me. I've still been keeping up with my exercising so that's one battle I won't have to fight.

Now I have to go and change my ticker. :thumbup:

OMG RUBY - SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK -!!! I pm you when you dissappeared - I thought that maybe had moved...

Ok Girl we will get you back on the straight and narrow !!!!

I stayed up late last night watching Mavs vs Nuggets and am tired. I was really, really tempted to eat something naughty because after all I was getting a fresh start again today. But then I thought to myself "Why?" That's an excuse fat people make! "Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we diet." So it was just Soup and 2 slices of German Wheat toast for me and that was perfect.

This morning I have no appetite but I need to eat something to get me started for the day. Maybe I'll see if I still have some Creamed Wheat in the pantry or make a Protein Shake. I think part of my problem is not eating at proper times. Then eating poorly when I do. So my metabolism is screwed up.

Thank you all for still being here for me. :biggrin:

Always !!!

RUBY: WE are all glad you are back. Don't worry none of us here has acheived PERFECT BEHAVIOR with our Bands!! So you IN the club! You will see me posting my daily food totals so that "I" stay accountable, Janet knows me.... if I'm 'quiet' on the thread for a few days... she knows I am up to NO GOOD... LOL

IMHO I think you may be a tad tight. That's why the GOOD food is hard to get in... its frustrating so its easy to pick th bad foods, as you KNOW they'll slide around the band and go thru.

Chart your food intake, get some exercise and be accountable here... it's o.k. you havn't failed, you just took a Detour for a bit...

Get back on the Road to Recovery here with the rest of us o.k. Hun??? :smile2:

Yes I know my Girl !!!

Well ladies I'm back...let's just say, 'that was an experience'. First, it is a 4 hour drive, Steph, I know you do more than that all the time, but if I hadn't had Elyse with me to drive the 4 hours home, I wouldn't have made it. Dr. Rohrer's personel are fabulous, the receptionist even got me directions for my favorite quilt shop. (I didn't know the way because I don't drive it when my summer quilt at the lake group goes in July). The doctor himself, left much to be desired. I arrived early because I knew that there would be paper work, however, after an hour in which patients who came in after me (4 of them) were given fills I finally was called back. I was given the line...'well since I didn't do your band, I don't know exactly where your port is, there is a good chance I will hit the tubing instead of the port. Oh, and you have the old style band that NO ONE uses anymore and it is going to take many more adjustments to get it right. Dr. Ortiz must have bought a bunch of them CHEAP.' Yeah right, like you remember 'exactly' where you put everyone's port. I can easily find my port, but the doctor 'dug' around for several minutes before I even got a shot of novacaine. Then the water test...'you're not drinking fast enough.' That worked great, let's just stick an ice pick in my chest while we are at it. 'Must have over filled you, I'll take some out, you know with these old bands it is tough to put in just the right amount.' At this point I get to guzzle another full cup of water, who knows if I have enough of a fill or to much, I didn't really care. At least the nurse was nice enough to hand me a puke pan when part of the first cup came back. A kleenex to wipe away the tears streaming down my face would have been nice. Okay, I probably am being over dramatic, but I was irritated in paying $200 for the doctor to be very cold. I don't plan on going back unless I have to. I figure with the cost of gas and the cost of the fill AND the 8 hour drive it isn't worth it. There is a lapbander that recommended Chris Rost in Kalispell so I emailed him. He emailed be back saying he would gladly take me as a fill patient, and that if I pay cash, they will give me a discount. Kalispell is about 2 1/2 hours and the cost with the cash discount would be $135.For that cost and convience I don't care if they are jerks, actually Chris' email was very warm and welcoming. Dr. Rohrer didn't even go over post-fill diet or what to look for should problems arise, of course I didn't ask either, so that is my fault.

Anyway, the good news, I broke 220 pounds (with clothes on)!! So I have officially lost 36 pounds, not bad for 2 months. I will take it and be proud AND I wouldn't have made it with out you all.

2. Dr. did say I have to stop eating after 20 minutes, but if I have a reasonable portion, can I finish it in a couple of hours? I eat VERY slowly during dinner. Mainly because I know I'm tired and have a tendancy to not chew enough, so I am extra careful with bite size and chewing.

3. When do you know you should have an adjustment? The nurse said I should have come in 3 weeks ago. I know I have been struggling lately, but I figured it was stress and head-hunger.

Oh, I forgot to say...I got a 1.5 cc fill.

Karla - OMG what an AH Doc !!!! Glad you are going to change doc's give the fill some time to settle in -

Ok gang sorry this is quick - I thought I posted last night but the kids were still here and I think I read but then went swimming with them cuz they left this morning

Had jury duty this a.m. have to go back next monday - they only excused pple who had legal reason not to sit on a 25 day trial - it's a murder trial - Going to have to go sit thru jury selection next monday - and hopefully I get kicked off..

Family gone so now I can get back to my normal routine

I promise to post tomorrow - but it's 8:30 and I haven't even cooked yet

Oh Ruby 22 months out and I'm still eating fish !!!

So hug and I am happy you are back Ruby - but I gotta go eat my usual dinner - How's your son !!! Sorry you didn't get to move and I skipped the gym yesterday and today - Going tomorrow for sure...

Hugs girls talk to you in the morning...

Forgot to ask...Candice, what about the wii challenge? Karri, Phyl, and Karla have them too. Phyl has issues though so I think we should tell her she can't do it. Not until she has a consult with PS.

Sorry Steph, I don't have a wii, my kids would love one, but it isn't in the budget right now. I have a DDR, which is Dance Revolution, a dance game that hooks up to the Sega.

I am waiting for restriction. I haven't eaten anything this morning, I figured that I would be tight this morning. But so far no. I'm just drinking coffee right now and will try some watery oatmeal in a little bit.

You all have a great day,

Good Morning Gang

Thought I would post EARLY but see Karla has beat me :0)

Ruby as to your struggles - hugs --

You need to get back to the basic - Go back to the beginning - I know it's hard after you have lost your motivation - but I think doing that - Logging calories (you were good at that) and following a healthy eating plan and not allowing so many treats - that's what gets us all the time ....

Remember food is our drug of choice - plan and simple - I was talking to a lady last night from back east she's getting banded 6/17 - and I told her clean out your kitchen - get all your trigger foods out of the house - you would not leave a bottle of booze on the kitchen counter if you were an alcoholic so why would you leave a bag of Cookies (or whatever) in the pantry. You explain this to your family and they should understand.. We have no control when it comes to food.

I know that you get plenty of exercise cuz you walk and don't drive - but are you still doing your gym and karate (or what ever it was like that)

Oh ya - Ruby met Karla (cremark) Karla meet Ruby - She is one of our Original #7 - maybe cuz we were talking about how many pple have left she came back - Ruby, Karla is a friend of Steph and was just banded and cuz Steph loves us so much asked her to join us..

Karla - My doc is tough after a fill its 7 days liquids - 7 days mushies - 7 days soft then back to regular food - I pretty much did that the 1st fill but the 2nd fill I didn't - I did like 2 days liquids then mushies then soft then regular..

1st fill felt right away remember eating yogurt and almost pbing - but that fill seemed to dissappear within 2 weeks so I called and made another appointment - then my 2nd fill took about 2 weeks to finally settle in.

Kari - My friend who's getting banded next month has knee issues - I told her that you just biked - she asked what kind of bike do you have regular or recumbent?? I didn't remember.. I think I am going to invite her to join our thread

Karri - Did you get some sleep - I saw on FB that you realized that you aren't super human and needed some rest - did you get it??

Denise - How goes the battle....

Phyl - How's the knee doing - how long with DD be gone on vacation - is this the one with the little kids (thomas) so far I remember Tracy has the 2 older ones (Adam & Alisha)

Steph - How's the back doing...

Candice - When to you leave for France !!!

Ok gang it's 5:30 - I can't beleive how fast time goes when you are on the computer !!! Gotta jump in the shower...

Talk to you all when I get to work...

Well ladies I'm back...let's just say, 'that was an experience'. First, it is a 4 hour drive, Steph, I know you do more than that all the time, but if I hadn't had Elyse with me to drive the 4 hours home, I wouldn't have made it. Dr. Rohrer's personel are fabulous, the receptionist even got me directions for my favorite quilt shop. (I didn't know the way because I don't drive it when my summer quilt at the lake group goes in July). The doctor himself, left much to be desired. I arrived early because I knew that there would be paper work, however, after an hour in which patients who came in after me (4 of them) were given fills I finally was called back. I was given the line...'well since I didn't do your band, I don't know exactly where your port is, there is a good chance I will hit the tubing instead of the port. Oh, and you have the old style band that NO ONE uses anymore and it is going to take many more adjustments to get it right. Dr. Ortiz must have bought a bunch of them CHEAP.' Yeah right, like you remember 'exactly' where you put everyone's port. I can easily find my port, but the doctor 'dug' around for several minutes before I even got a shot of novacaine. Then the Water test...'you're not drinking fast enough.' That worked great, let's just stick an ice pick in my chest while we are at it. 'Must have over filled you, I'll take some out, you know with these old bands it is tough to put in just the right amount.' At this point I get to guzzle another full cup of water, who knows if I have enough of a fill or to much, I didn't really care. At least the nurse was nice enough to hand me a puke pan when part of the first cup came back. A kleenex to wipe away the tears streaming down my face would have been nice. Okay, I probably am being over dramatic, but I was irritated in paying $200 for the doctor to be very cold. I don't plan on going back unless I have to. I figure with the cost of gas and the cost of the fill AND the 8 hour drive it isn't worth it. There is a lapbander that recommended Chris Rost in Kalispell so I emailed him. He emailed be back saying he would gladly take me as a fill patient, and that if I pay cash, they will give me a discount. Kalispell is about 2 1/2 hours and the cost with the cash discount would be $135.For that cost and convience I don't care if they are jerks, actually Chris' email was very warm and welcoming. Dr. Rohrer didn't even go over post-fill diet or what to look for should problems arise, of course I didn't ask either, so that is my fault.

Karla, that is TOTAL Crap about you having the OLDER style band... that Dr is an idiot. My surgeon uses several different types of bands. He only chooses the right one for you AFTER he is in surgery and determines WHICH one will FIT your anatomy... Some folks get the 14cc band some others get the 10cc band.

He did tell the truth when he said it may take 1 or 2 more fills to adj. a 10cc band. but I think that is a good thing, because you can add 1 cc then 2 cc, then 1/5 cc to get you to JUST THE RIGHT SWEET SPOT for you. and everyone's fill level is differnent.

Glad your home and you have an alternate fill dr for next time.

Sorry Steph, I don't have a wii, my kids would love one, but it isn't in the budget right now. I have a DDR, which is Dance Revolution, a dance game that hooks up to the Sega.

I am waiting for restriction. I haven't eaten anything this morning, I figured that I would be tight this morning. But so far no. I'm just drinking coffee right now and will try some watery oatmeal in a little bit.

You all have a great day,

Karla, be patient its gonna take a few fills before you feel restriction

Make another fill appt right now for 2 wkks from now and keep up with your fills...

Edited by peaches9

Good Morning, Gang!

Yesterday was a busy day. Left to take DD & SIL to the airport... yeah, Tracy & Jim (Adam & Alisha--but they did not go). They will be gone 2 1/2 wks.... arrive in Venice today, Royal Carribean/Splendour of the Seas cruise through the Greek Isles Saturday.. 7 days. Then they go to Rome for a couple of days, then London.

So, after dropping them off, since we were in the "south end", we went to visit a friend for an hour, then to other DD for about an hour... only she & Thomas were home. Then we headed back home but wasted an hour trying to find this Comcast office where we were supposed to pick up some kind of converter for our back TV so DH can still watch Fox News. New building, new address and TomTom couldn't find it so neither could we until we found someone who knew where it was and gave us directions. Then when we finally found it, they told DH that person on the phone gave him faulty information and we don't really need that converter! Frusrating.

So, left the house at 9:30 a.m. and home SIX HOURS later! So then I took my afternoon cruise... RiteAid has Papaya 2 for 1 this week. They only had 3, so gave me the 3rd one 1/2 price and talked the girl in to a rain check for 4 more! I will stock up for winter whle we're home since I have a RiteAid right across the street.

Of course, while I was out, I got my SF FF latte, too.

After that... FB, Farm Town, Parking Wars, read email, watch Biggest Loser and American Idol!

Today... Primetimers at church and then pedicure. And if DH doesn't bring me suitcases from the RV today I will FLIP OUT! He was there again this morning, even had a note and still forgot. Alaska cruise on Saturday and no packing done yet. Suitcases I want to use are in storage compartment in the RV!! I have a "stack" of clothes on a chair behind the bedroom door and some others separated in my closet, but best start putting them in a suitcase pretty soon!!

Phyl; Your trip sounds wonderful!!! And its coming up so soon, hope you get all your packing done in time!

Have a BLAST:drool:

Good Morning, Gang!

Yesterday was a busy day. Left to take DD & SIL to the airport... yeah, Tracy & Jim (Adam & Alisha--but they did not go). They will be gone 2 1/2 wks.... arrive in Venice today, Royal Carribean/Splendour of the Seas cruise through the Greek Isles Saturday.. 7 days. Then they go to Rome for a couple of days, then London.

So, after dropping them off, since we were in the "south end", we went to visit a friend for an hour, then to other DD for about an hour... only she & Thomas were home. Then we headed back home but wasted an hour trying to find this Comcast office where we were supposed to pick up some kind of converter for our back TV so DH can still watch Fox News. New building, new address and TomTom couldn't find it so neither could we until we found someone who knew where it was and gave us directions. Then when we finally found it, they told DH that person on the phone gave him faulty information and we don't really need that converter! Frusrating.

So, left the house at 9:30 a.m. and home SIX HOURS later! So then I took my afternoon cruise... RiteAid has Papaya 2 for 1 this week. They only had 3, so gave me the 3rd one 1/2 price and talked the girl in to a rain check for 4 more! I will stock up for winter whle we're home since I have a RiteAid right across the street.

Of course, while I was out, I got my SF FF latte, too.

After that... FB, Farm Town, Parking Wars, read email, watch Biggest Loser and American Idol!

Today... Primetimers at church and then pedicure. And if DH doesn't bring me suitcases from the RV today I will FLIP OUT! He was there again this morning, even had a note and still forgot. Alaska cruise on Saturday and no packing done yet. Suitcases I want to use are in storage compartment in the RV!! I have a "stack" of clothes on a chair behind the bedroom door and some others separated in my closet, but best start putting them in a suitcase pretty soon!!

OMW - you were busy - You leave Saturday - 1 week ...

I had a small lite mocha frap with extra shot of expresso after work yesterday - i needed the lift :0)...

I thought Thomas's parents where going - who's going to ck on the kids while you are both gone :0)

Isn't someone else going on the cruise with you??

Should be here during school, but my students were crappy for the sub and now I ticked off.

I have a 4cc band and the doctor put in 1.5 cc. Today I was able to 'eat' 3 spoons of watery oatmeal (breakfast) and about 1 ounce of a Protein Drink (lunch). I am sure that I have swelling yesterday after the overfill & puke at the dr. office.

Wow...I didn't make it on here yesterday. Things seem to be a little better at work today, but basically because I have created lesson plans that let me "check out" becaes I am DONE! May not be able to go to the charter school full time next year because of staffing problems at the high school. They already made the staffing list and now they are telling my principal that if any of us leave...he can't replace us. That would leave no one to teach the physical science classes. So I may be at both places next year. Part of me is freaking out that it will be too much work. The other part of me is seeing $$$$$. I could pay off my surgeries, get my girls done AND support my running habit (traveling and race entries get expensive). I just told losingjusme that i would do the White Rock half marathon in Dallas when she does the marathon in December. We have both been pushing each other the entire time and I would LOVE to meet her. She is MY running inspiration.

Perhaps next year we can all meet up somewhere there is a run going on. Then I can meet all of you and run at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone!

As for sleep...I am doing better. Though I did get up at 3:30 this morning so that I could be at the gym by 4AM. I am so frustrated and pissed off by the end of the day that I can't seem to make it after work. So I go early and it seemed to work for me today. I REFUSE to get up at 4AM anymore for work though. These kids just aren't worth me killing myself over. I did finally realize that SuperWOman is a myth...not a reality.

I think we are going camping and hiking this weekend. It is FINALLY supposed to be gorgeous here this weekend. Steph I heard that it was snowing in Eastern Montana this morning. Is that where you are?? I HATE HATE HATE snow.

Well I had best get going. I need to print out my state testing stuff for my students next period. That should be fun.

Hi ladies. Just a quick check in. Went to the store last night and bought some fruit and veggies. I'm going to focus on getting in all the good foods.

It is iced tea season. I am so excited. Between Jeff and I we could drink a gallon a day. Then, I make iced tea yesterday and today it spits snow. Go figure.

Karla, ask you new fill doc how long between they recommend. My team won't do it before 4 weeks. It has taken up to 2 weeks a couple of times before my fill has "kicked in". I don't know why, but I know it happens.

Whoever asked, my back has been feeling pretty well. Last night there were a couple of times while I was walking that it hitched a bit but not a lot. I know I need to watch that. I promise. It's snowing and blowing today so I don't know that I'll even try to walk tonight. Going to do some wii fit while the kids are laying down.

I am getting really jealous about all of these trips you guys are taking. I'm going to Vegas in a couple of weeks, but that just doesn't sounds as wonderful as Europe, cruises, or BOTH! I need to convince Jeff we can afford a cruise. Honestly, I would LOVE that. Maybe once he feels better about his weight.

On that note, he's been pretty good about food. The problem is that we don't have a scale that will weigh him accurately and he doesn't want to go to the docs office to weigh in each week. He says that doesn't matter but I think it would inspire him.

Okay...time to go. Talk to you later.

Forgot to ask...Candice, what about the wii challenge? Karri, Phyl, and Karla have them too. Phyl has issues though so I think we should tell her she can't do it. Not until she has a consult with PS.

Well, we could have a competition to see who does the most Wii minutes per week?

Oh Phyl can do some wii, she just needs to adj act. for her knees, Like I can't do the hoola hoop anymore... it swoll up my knees too.

Should be here during school, but my students were crappy for the sub and now I ticked off.

I have a 4cc band and the doctor put in 1.5 cc. Today I was able to 'eat' 3 spoons of watery oatmeal (breakfast) and about 1 ounce of a Protein drink (lunch). I am sure that I have swelling yesterday after the overfill & puke at the dr. office.

Ya, don't push it with the food if you are still tight. Full liquids, just get your protien in if you can.

Your weight loss so far is great.... doing well.!!!:smile2: