Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I totally get it. My 1.5 pounds did turn into 10! Somedays if I am REALLY retaining Water it is 15. As for the fill...I have NEVER had a sweet spot. I have either been too tight or unfilled. Nothing in between!!!!

Well today has been better. no one stole my lunch so I have been nibbling on my sandwich for Breakfast and AM snack. The sandwich will feed my all day long and it is only 700 calories. I am running my last 5K today so I should be within my body bugg calorie target.

DH has agreed to start working out with me more and we are going to lose the 10 pounds together. It is actually easier for me to lose the 10 pounds than him because I am determined and he kind of half asses it!

Wel i had best get back to work. Grading, grading, grading.

MARATHON IN 3 DAYS...YIKES!!

3 days well really 2 now since today is almost over... Can't wait to hear how it goes - say hydrate - do you have some of that gooey energy carb stuff - DH have camera we want pictures..

It's good that he's going with you - maybe you will motivate him..

I wish I could nibble - it's still all or nothing for me -

Folks, I must REALLY be losing it, I couldn't even remember who Doris WAS....I had to go back and read my own posts. yeah right....Doris is my doubts....

Janet, yep..as in runs, it wasn't a pretty sight. I got some chewable vitamins from VitaCost.com. They seem to do the trick. I will have to watch the slider foods, those are some of my favorites. Slap down Doris.... I will work on my mantra, 'I will succeed, I will get healthy, I will get 'hot',,,okay maybe not hot, but I would like to at least me kissed by someone other than a family member. OKAY, lets get real...I want laid. Please don't shoot me, but it has been over 10 years...and...yep, really should just get drunk, but haven't done that for about 10 years either. Yes, I am going to hell.

My good thing that happened today...got my sub notes done by 4:30.

That being said...today was a day from hell. Why did I think that it would be a good idea for students to learn how to run a business, shop at each others stores, learn how to use a checkbook, etc.... what crazieness. The crowning glory was when my 'favorite' child that I am not allowed to discipline (no he is not SpEd, just rich parents) decided to play tag during class. Now I can understand it with a kindergartener, maybe even a 2nd grader, but this is a 7th grader. Even after yelling for them to stop, he continued to chase 2 students around the room,,so I kicked them to the hall, couldn't get someone at the office, so got another teacher to watch my class so I could take them to the office. On the way there, the principal stopped me, when I tried to explain I was interrupted, told 'loudly' to return to my room and that they would handle things. Well the students were back in my room in under 5 minutes. Upon return, the 'special' child took stuff off my desk, got in my face when I refused to give him his 252nd pencil of the year, intimidated another student into giving him a pencil, balanced his chair on one leg, and talked throughout a test. At this point I really wanted to tell him to shut the 'F' up. Oh I have him for 2 periods each afternoon. Got so worked up that when I finally got time to eat, I ate too fast, and that ended lunch.

Okay, now that I have vented I feel much better. Thanks for listening or at least reading it. I head to Helena tomorrow, home Saturday night, and work at the nursery on Sunday.

Karri, so your school ran out of money, and they are only paying you for 4 days a week until the end of the year? What about your contract? I don't understand.

I guess I have potty mouth tonight, I am sorry.

Karla - you are a kick in the butt :(:lol: well you got me beat on the sex issue - it's been like 7 yrs for me. But I really don't have the urge used it all up when I was younger - I was a hot to trot mama...

What a little AHole that kid is - I would have kicked him to the curb - I couldn't be a teacher - I would get sued..

Oh, Janet, let's not talk about the condition of the house....I think I have taken 'mess' to a whole new level.

Well I got home and GS had the house clean (everything but my room) such a good kid sometime..

But then I went and messed the kitchen up - I have the main meal tomorrow for our pot luck lunch - made a one pot with a little more rice than I normally use and this time the jalepeno was a hot one - I took the seeds out but its just a tad spicy and a couple pple don't do spicy - well I was to lazy to go to the store to get stuff to make somthing else - so it is what it is - it's good too me..

And yes its offical - I am pooped and need to re-energize..

Ok it's 8:30 I have cooked 4 meals (one threw away cuz the meat smelt funny) Andrews dinner - taco rice - mine fish and the lunch thingie - I have paid bills and that's it oh ya I ordered 4 elbow teeshirts from chico's - had a coupon so they were like 14 each instead of 20... Yellow Blue Purple and green I think that was hours ago...

Hugs til tomorrow....

Hello Everyone, Haven't been around much, busy week, suspending and kicking out bad eggs like crazy. Tomorrow is a fun day for the kids who didn't misbehave during testing week, so I tried to get as many out as I could. That way I won't have as many behavior problems tomorrow. 4 more wks, give me strength !!!! This week went by so fast.

Oh, yesterday I saw colors, Aura, It's a visual disturbance that used to happen to me when I was young. I eventually figured out from a friend who was having the same problem that it was birth control pills. I could not take them, they caused the auras. Some people get it before Migraines, but I didn't get a headache with mine. So it happened yesterday at school for about 1/2 hr, and I have no idea why. It hasn't happened in 10 yrs. since I took progesterone for a cyst on my ovary. I have been having a headache all day. I hope it was a flook, and won't happen again. A lady at work said her husband kept seeing stars and the dr said it was silent migraines, so I googled it. That looks like what it is. It's like the T.V.'s on the fritz.

Hi, Gang!

Finally got a Verizon tech support person who knew what he was doing and we're back online.... on our own network! We were using an unknown neighbor's network the past two days.

Also finally got our car fixed today, too. It's been giving us problems for about a month! DH finally decided maybe he should take it to the Honda dealer! Duh! $450, but, it's fixed, and they gave us a car wash coupon, so now it's clean, too!

Got a few more clothes put away, and a few more in to my Goodwill stash!

Also got my Wii set up and did a little over 20 minutes on it before the batteries in the balance board died. I'm out of practice.... bad scores on the downhill, the balance board and the soccer game!

36_7_7.gif

18_6_109.gif

Hello Everyone, Haven't been around much, busy week, suspending and kicking out bad eggs like crazy. Tomorrow is a fun day for the kids who didn't misbehave during testing week, so I tried to get as many out as I could. That way I won't have as many behavior problems tomorrow. 4 more wks, give me strength !!!! This week went by so fast.

Oh, yesterday I saw colors, Aura, It's a visual disturbance that used to happen to me when I was young. I eventually figured out from a friend who was having the same problem that it was birth control pills. I could not take them, they caused the auras. Some people get it before Migraines, but I didn't get a headache with mine. So it happened yesterday at school for about 1/2 hr, and I have no idea why. It hasn't happened in 10 yrs. since I took progesterone for a cyst on my ovary. I have been having a headache all day. I hope it was a flook, and won't happen again. A lady at work said her husband kept seeing stars and the dr said it was silent migraines, so I googled it. That looks like what it is. It's like the T.V.'s on the fritz.

Denise -How your Mom?? On seeing colors are you a paranormal - I know that you live in LA and maybe you have physic (sp??) ablities :0).. The only thing I see is spots (floaters) :thumbup:

Hi, Gang!

Finally got a Verizon tech support person who knew what he was doing and we're back online.... on our own network! We were using an unknown neighbor's network the past two days.

Also finally got our car fixed today, too. It's been giving us problems for about a month! DH finally decided maybe he should take it to the Honda dealer! Duh! $450, but, it's fixed, and they gave us a car wash coupon, so now it's clean, too!

Got a few more clothes put away, and a few more in to my Goodwill stash!

Also got my Wii set up and did a little over 20 minutes on it before the batteries in the balance board died. I'm out of practice.... bad scores on the downhill, the balance board and the soccer game!

36_7_7.gif

18_6_109.gif

Phyl Glad you have connection - QVC had the Wii on sale for $300 something and I think you got a whole bunch of stuff with it - controlers etc and maybe the wii fit...

Has anyone done the pliates and stepper - no one talks about that - just the game part...

I want one but don't know if I will really use it - where would I find the time - I would have to get off my ass (cuz I am on the computer all the time on either lbt or fb) - I bet that's why I can't get this 1.5 off !!!! Pathword & farming...

I am feeling better today - must be that it's Friday !!!!

Well off to ck my other thread and then get my ass in gear..

CBL:wub:

Really having a hard time getting motivated today. The only accomplishment was getting my laundry sorted. Can't even grumble about that because my kids will do my laundry while I'm gone.

Good Lord, give me strength! I just got an email from school. Michael told a teacher he left 2 assignments at home. Uh...no....he told me he didn't HAVE ANY in that class! I swear I'm going to kill him! Is he REALLY that thick? does nothing phase the boy?

Oh...and then yesterday his boss tells me that maybe I'm too soft on the boy and that's why I'm having all this trouble. And here I'm thinking he's going to call child protective services on me because he says I'm such a horrible mother. Too soft....yeah..that's it!

They don't even make enough Calgon! Nowhere near enough. I need the space shuttle to take me away!

Good Lord, give me strength! I just got an email from school. Michael told a teacher he left 2 assignments at home. Uh...no....he told me he didn't HAVE ANY in that class! I swear I'm going to kill him! Is he REALLY that thick? does nothing phase the boy?

Oh...and then yesterday his boss tells me that maybe I'm too soft on the boy and that's why I'm having all this trouble. And here I'm thinking he's going to call child protective services on me because he says I'm such a horrible mother. Too soft....yeah..that's it!

They don't even make enough Calgon! Nowhere near enough. I need the space shuttle to take me away!

Michaels works ???? Our school district has website to go to so parents can ck out what the kids have to do as far as homework etc - I stayed on top of Andrew with his teacher alot- and once Michael knows that you are in constant commuincation with his teachers he won't be able to tell you that he doesn't have home work

I know that if andrew told me no homework I would beleive him - till I started talking to the teachers...

And yes we can be a bit protective of our kids - I know that I am - I will be the 1st to admit it - I am not saying you are - but we understand our kid and see the good in them and know how sweet they can be and what they use to be (you know that sweet 3yr old who loved you and would cuddle)- where as others don't see this - Just think about all those pple on death row or in prision - they have moms too who knew that person when they were a sweet kid and all we see is the bad person they became..

- I remember Andrew didn't get to do something big cuz he got in a fight on the bus cuz some kid bit him - the kid had some mental issues and bit andrew for no reason- I had to take him to get shots but he still got suspend for 3 days - This is what doesn't make any sense to me at all and never will.

Steph, hang in there. I know it is painful for to see Michael mess up. remind him that to be able to drive that he needs a 3.00 gpa for his insurance discount. Elyse didn't get that one quarter and the insurance jumped over $100 a month, and that was 7 years ago so I am sure that it is more than that now. My daughter had to pay the difference. It is a carrot to dangle in front of him. Also, has Michael's med's been checked lately? As you know, adolescent hormones really mess up the med balance. It is worth a check anyway.

When will I remember to take small bites and chew. Driving to Helena today I took a bite of chichen and totally forgot about size and chewing. I had to stop the car and get it back up. Just tired and a little frustrated. i don't even have anything to be frustrated about. Just a continuation of Janet's blahsss.

When will I remember to take small bites and chew. Driving to Helena today I took a bite of chichen and totally forgot about size and chewing. I had to stop the car and get it back up. Just tired and a little frustrated. i don't even have anything to be frustrated about. Just a continuation of Janet's blahsss.

Karla

I am 22 months out and I forget to this day - I was eating a peach today and took one bite then another and as I was chewing I knew it wouldn't go down if I sallowed - so just spit it in the trash can - oh that peach was good - fresh on my boss's Mom's tree...

Karri how you doing baby girl - are you planing on running the whole 26 miles !!! OMG look at how far you have come in 21 months - from a fatty who couldn't walk a mile to a MARATHONER !!!!! WTG !!!! :)

Ok quite here off to fb :0) will be back

Denise -How your Mom?? On seeing colors are you a paranormal - I know that you live in LA and maybe you have physic (sp??) ablities :0).. The only thing I see is spots (floaters) :)

Phyl Glad you have connection - QVC had the Wii on sale for $300 something and I think you got a whole bunch of stuff with it - controlers etc and maybe the wii fit...

Has anyone done the pliates and stepper - no one talks about that - just the game part...

I want one but don't know if I will really use it - where would I find the time - I would have to get off my ass (cuz I am on the computer all the time on either lbt or fb) - I bet that's why I can't get this 1.5 off !!!! Pathword & farming...

I am feeling better today - must be that it's Friday !!!!

Well off to ck my other thread and then get my ass in gear..

CBL:wub:

Mommy - I can bring my wii when I come and if you like it, you can buy the wii fit (we will keep our wii) from me for DIRT cheap. We don't have the room for it.

No I will not RUN the entire way. My plan is run .75 miles then walk .25...repeat 25 times:w00t:

The biggest news right now is that I am getting a tattoo. Yes...I think I have officially gone crazy! I am going to get it on the upper arm/shoulder area so that when I wear my running tanks everyone will be able to see that I finished a marathon.

I went for my last run today...it was pretty good. We will leave tomorrow morning and going to the expo. Then we are going to a birthday party for a friend of ours. I am running the marathon in the city that we lived in before we moved to hell..uh..I mean Redmond! After that I am going to go to the gym...no..not to work out but to take a shower. I belong to Anytime Fitness which is a network of gyms. I will be able to take a shower there and change into comfy nonsweaty clothes. Then we are heading up to WA to get my fill the next day.

Things are getting exciting. Lee will be posting my progress on Facebook. I am going to call him every 2 miles to let so that he will know where I am. There are a lot of people following my race. I would love to take a picture at each mile marker but I don't know that I want to waste the time. I REALLY want to finish under 5:30.. Don't know if it will be possible but I am going to shoot like hell for it!

Well I am off. Don't know what I am going to do, but I need to get my sub plans done for Monday.

Chat later

Mommy - I can bring my wii when I come and if you like it, you can buy the wii fit (we will keep our wii) from me for DIRT cheap. We don't have the room for it.

No I will not RUN the entire way. My plan is run .75 miles then walk .25...repeat 25 times:w00t:

The biggest news right now is that I am getting a tattoo. Yes...I think I have officially gone crazy! I am going to get it on the upper arm/shoulder area so that when I wear my running tanks everyone will be able to see that I finished a marathon.

I went for my last run today...it was pretty good. We will leave tomorrow morning and going to the expo. Then we are going to a birthday party for a friend of ours. I am running the marathon in the city that we lived in before we moved to hell..uh..I mean Redmond! After that I am going to go to the gym...no..not to work out but to take a shower. I belong to Anytime Fitness which is a network of gyms. I will be able to take a shower there and change into comfy nonsweaty clothes. Then we are heading up to WA to get my fill the next day.

Things are getting exciting. Lee will be posting my progress on Facebook. I am going to call him every 2 miles to let so that he will know where I am. There are a lot of people following my race. I would love to take a picture at each mile marker but I don't know that I want to waste the time. I REALLY want to finish under 5:30.. Don't know if it will be possible but I am going to shoot like hell for it!

Well I am off. Don't know what I am going to do, but I need to get my sub plans done for Monday.

Chat later

Darling

Ya bring it - I tried Joseph Wii when there for easter - it was fun but not if you are playing by yourself - I am terrible on driving and and my Brooke the 5 yr old kicked my butt in boxing - I did ok in golf - but again it's much more funner (love my english glad you all are math & science girls cuz I know my engilish would be killing you all) with a family ...

I would like to try the exercise part...

Ok well you know we will all be on fb on Sunday...

Not crazy on the tattoo as far as I am concern - what is it you are getting??? The only thing I would suggest and this is just my personal preferrence (remember I have a tattoo on my ankle and my nose is pierced) is that you get it on your shoulder or ankle or even the side of your thigh since you are wearing shorts to run..

Are you getting your carbs in for the stored energy and those gooey things to eat while running and plenty of water... and plenty of sleep... Be careful - warm up and please please don't over do it -

I am so proud of what you are doing Karri - You gotta be so physiced right now...

So that's why DH has blackberry and learning to use it on FB :)

Hey, no idea where my post went, oh well, just talked about food for the day, oatmeal, chicken, chicken, about 3 bites of salad, not enough Water. See you all tomorrow

Karri, kick some butt. I've thought about a tat, my younger 2 girls each have one. Elyse hates hers and regrets getting it. Alexa loves hers and is planning a new one.

Well better get to bed.

Darling

Not crazy on the tattoo as far as I am concern - what is it you are getting??? The only thing I would suggest and this is just my personal preferrence (remember I have a tattoo on my ankle and my nose is pierced) is that you get it on your shoulder or ankle or even the side of your thigh since you are wearing shorts to run..

Are you getting your carbs in for the stored energy and those gooey things to eat while running and plenty of water... and plenty of sleep... Be careful - warm up and please please don't over do it -

I am so proud of what you are doing Karri - You gotta be so physiced right now...

So that's why DH has blackberry and learning to use it on FB :)

The tattoo will be on my shoulder. I posted on fb what it was going to be of. It is a running turtle. On the shell it will say 26.2 and then on the belly of the turtle it will say Eugene '09. This is something that I want. There is a purpose to the tattoo. It will always be there as a reminder that if you put your mind to something and you work HARD at it, that anything is possible. Just 2 years ago the thought of running a mile seemed like an impossiblity. Now there isn't a question in my mind about being able to finish 26.2. As we have all found out, there are up days and down days and for me, there have been a lot of down days lately. I want to be able to look to my left and remind myself of what I have accomplished. I don't think that in 30 years that I will regret this tattoo. I think in 30 years I will still be proud of what I accomplished. I am sure that my brother is going to have a heart attack! I don't think that I would get a tattoo for any other reason.

I am getting carbs in. We had chinese food tonight and I had some stir fried veggies and noodles. Tomorrow we are going to a Hawaiian rest that we love. I can't do the gooey things...it is like eating raspberry flavored snot! I get these jelly bean like Snacks called "sport beans". I will eat those on miles 3, 6, 12, 15, 21, and 24. (Though I don't know if I will need that many!) DH is meeting me at miles 9 and 18 to give me a power bar. I can only drink Water when I am running. Otherwise the liquid sugar makes me nausous. I will also eat begin eating power bars at 5AM and try to get 2 in before I start running so that I start the race on positive calories. Based on my other runs I should burn around 3000 calories during the race.

I am so excited that I am about bouncing out of my chair. I have been downloading music for the last several hours to fill up my ipod. Do you know how much music it takes to last 5:30???? A ton. I am ending on a cheesy song...but it is appropriate. I will cross the finish line listening to Whitney Houston's "One Moment Time". I will most likely break down in tears when I finish. Some from pain, but mostly just from elation. I will be on cloud 9 when I finish.

Well I guess I have diarrhea of the mouth tonight so I had best get ready. I need to pack and then go to bed. I am taking my laptop with us so I should be able to check in tomorrow!

The tattoo will be on my shoulder. I posted on fb what it was going to be of. It is a running turtle. On the shell it will say 26.2 and then on the belly of the turtle it will say Eugene '09. This is something that I want. There is a purpose to the tattoo. It will always be there as a reminder that if you put your mind to something and you work HARD at it, that anything is possible. Just 2 years ago the thought of running a mile seemed like an impossiblity. Now there isn't a question in my mind about being able to finish 26.2. As we have all found out, there are up days and down days and for me, there have been a lot of down days lately. I want to be able to look to my left and remind myself of what I have accomplished. I don't think that in 30 years that I will regret this tattoo. I think in 30 years I will still be proud of what I accomplished. I am sure that my brother is going to have a heart attack! I don't think that I would get a tattoo for any other reason.

I am getting carbs in. We had chinese food tonight and I had some stir fried veggies and noodles. Tomorrow we are going to a Hawaiian rest that we love. I can't do the gooey things...it is like eating raspberry flavored snot! I get these jelly bean like Snacks called "sport beans". I will eat those on miles 3, 6, 12, 15, 21, and 24. (Though I don't know if I will need that many!) DH is meeting me at miles 9 and 18 to give me a power bar. I can only drink Water when I am running. Otherwise the liquid sugar makes me nausous. I will also eat begin eating power bars at 5AM and try to get 2 in before I start running so that I start the race on positive calories. Based on my other runs I should burn around 3000 calories during the race.

I am so excited that I am about bouncing out of my chair. I have been downloading music for the last several hours to fill up my ipod. Do you know how much music it takes to last 5:30???? A ton. I am ending on a cheesy song...but it is appropriate. I will cross the finish line listening to Whitney Houston's "One Moment Time". I will most likely break down in tears when I finish. Some from pain, but mostly just from elation. I will be on cloud 9 when I finish.

Well I guess I have diarrhea of the mouth tonight so I had best get ready. I need to pack and then go to bed. I am taking my laptop with us so I should be able to check in tomorrow!

I don't know how I miss so much on FB - I saw that dh was fiddling with blackberry and saw x men :)

Ok I love your tattoo - turtle... That's so cute and I dont think it crazy or werid.... Andrew got one - and now he is suppose to be getting it lazered off.. but it's on his neck - I think I reported here but never told any of my orther friends cuz I was embarrased about it - He said he was going to get it taken off - his stepdad is paying - I love tattoos but they need to be in approratie places..

Ok I am now satisfied that you are going to be fuelled enought for your race... I am so excited for you and I understand why you wil cry.. But they will be tears of joy..

Ya I could imagine how much musice it takes - I get tired of listening to the same songs on my ipod and I only use it twice a week... I need to download some more to it..

Just know that we alll are cheering you on tomorrow... and will be cking fb often !!! What time does it start..

Well good morning everyone - I didn't turn off the alarm yesterday (on purpose) so I am up at 5 so I can be at the gym at 7 - I think I need to pump up my cardio to burn those calories - so I am going to try the stair master thingie - I have done in once before but I like my treadmil cuz I can groove better on it - I have fast songs mostly on mine..

Going to clean and go get some new tennies...

Well I am constipated again !!! I must must do better with my water !!!!!!

Ok off to get more cofffe - cbl