Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET!!

13_10_8.gif 13_10_8.gif 13_10_3.gif 13_10_3.gif 13_10_8.gif

13_10_13.gif 13_10_12.gif

13_10_14.gif 13_10_7.gif

:bored::party::eek::party::w00t:

Thank you Denise & Phyl !!!!

54 yrs young today :cool:. well I really won't be 54 till 9:30 tonight :).. I am going to take a picture this morning and compare it to

52 (250) 53 (180) 54 (138) Pretty damn good if I do say so myself :thumbup:

May not get it posted til tomorrow - going to dinner w/GF to night - to bad I have to work today - I think that we should all get our Bdays off.. :wink:

Last night I didn't get on cuz I had Fedx when I got home

My DS & Family sent me a Garmn W/bluetooth (gps) - so just after I got my tom tom figured out - I have a new one to figure out. So I was messing with that till like 11 :eek: last night.

Thanks Again Girls !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET ! ! ! ! !:)

I'd add some smileys too, but McAfee told me that I had a bug that came from that download and I am afraid to download them on to my new hard drive. Before DH retired, he got his birthday off every year. It was a paid holiday for him.:thumbup:

Happy Birthday Mommy!:):Banane40::thumbup:

Thanks Baby Girl !!!!

Happy birthday Janet!!! Facebook didn't share your birthday with me. Don't know why.

Have a wonderful time today and Celebrate all you have accomplished in the last 4 years. It's amazing!

Hugs and kisses. Love you!

Good Morning!

Good weigh in today... actually down 5 lb, but last week I had a gain. I know I was retaining some Fluid from too many hours sitting the day before... our day trip to AZ. But, I'm at a new low so very happy about that.

Not too happy about my stomach this morning, though. Feeling very queasy, so I only stayed for the first 20 minutes of Water aerobics. Thought it was from taking my Vitamins on an empty stomach, but I do that every day. Only difference is that usually I have my Breakfast about 1/2 hr later, but Thursdays I wait until after I weigh in and then I Have a granola bar. But it never made me feel sick before, and that was hours ago now & still feeling the same, so hope i"m not getting the flu!

29_3_13.gif 29_3_13.gif 29_3_13.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET ! ! ! ! !:)

I'd add some smileys too, but McAfee told me that I had a bug that came from that download and I am afraid to download them on to my new hard drive. Before DH retired, he got his birthday off every year. It was a paid holiday for him.:thumbup:

Thanks Kari - Ya those sites collect info and I bet this one does too.. cuz I see doubleclick when pages are loading and I am pretty sure that's and adware something - Car or Phyl our resident computer literiate pple would know - I just know enought to be very dangerous....

Heck in my office - they barely want to give us holidays - infact when we were HRH I had 27 pto days - when the guys bought themselves back my pto went to 20 - then we bitched enough and got it up to 25 but still lost 2 days...

xoxox J

Happy birthday Janet!!! Facebook didn't share your birthday with me. Don't know why.

Have a wonderful time today and Celebrate all you have accomplished in the last 4 years. It's amazing!

Hugs and kisses. Love you!

Steph

Thanks - it's 2 yrs really I was banded 7/07 and this is my 2nd bday since banding - last yr I had a fill that was way too tight and on 1/24 184 - 1/31 180 - but what was worse was I couldn't go out to eat for my bday last yr cuz of that fill - well don't have that problem now - and haven't had a fill since then and heck he took out all but like .01 of the fill on 1/23. xoxoxo J

Good Morning!

Good weigh in today... actually down 5 lb, but last week I had a gain. I know I was retaining some Fluid from too many hours sitting the day before... our day trip to AZ. But, I'm at a new low so very happy about that.

Not too happy about my stomach this morning, though. Feeling very queasy, so I only stayed for the first 20 minutes of Water aerobics. Thought it was from taking my Vitamins on an empty stomach, but I do that every day. Only difference is that usually I have my Breakfast about 1/2 hr later, but Thursdays I wait until after I weigh in and then I Have a granola bar. But it never made me feel sick before, and that was hours ago now & still feeling the same, so hope i"m not getting the flu!

29_3_13.gif 29_3_13.gif 29_3_13.gif

Aw GF hope the tummy gets better - we have pple running around with colds - so I am staying away from them.. xoxoxo J

Happy Birthday Janet! I baked you a cupcake in FB. It also failed to notify me of your b-day so I only noted it through someone else's post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Hi ladies. Busy day. Spent a lot of time with mom. I'm going to talk her into letting me take a picture yet.

We also got our new standards document that we are sharing with the world today. It's the first time I've had a chance to really sit down and study it....or first time I've taken the time to really sit down and study it. I'm not crazy about it. There are way too many holes in it. I'm thinking it's missing some huge ideas. Now I just have to figure out how to say those things to the group so that the ideas come through and not me trashing it. Don't get me wrong, it's good....but in my mind, not great. I want it to be great.

I'm sitting here watching modern marvels on the history channel. It's about 90's technology. How the world works now just amazes me. I'm overwhelmed and when I look at our standards I don't see them pushing all our kids to understand this stuff....and math is the gateway (in my opinion) to understanding technology. Again, I'm biased, but I do think that. The standards don't get the kids on the same street, let alone through the gate.

Okay...I'm frustrated. It is showing. Time for bed.

Hope you had a great day Janet. I can't wait to see the comparison pics.

Night.

Well, email notifications are coming again, but having trouble getting on the site this morning!

Feeling much better today after a queasy, kind of a headachy day yesterday. Think I had a VERY SLIGHT case of the flu that had me feeling just mildly miserable. Cut my Water aerobics short after about 20 minutes and didn't do much all day... other than meet some friends for lunch. Almost canceled that since I didn't feel much like eating. Then I tried to shop a little, but my heart was'nt in that either, so we went back to the RV and I stayed in the rest of the day.

Hope you had a GREAT birthday and enjoyed your BD dinner, Janet! Especially since you couldn't do that last year!

Ruby's birthday today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ruby,

if you happen to be lurking.

:rolleyes::party::eek::party::w00t:

Oh Janet, I am delinquent!!!

Belated Happy BIRTHDAY girlfriend!!! I was not on the puter yesterday (oops)

Love ya, and all the best for a fabulous year...

Phyl; you were very lucky to only get a small dose of the flu. This is a bad year for bugs, and weather!!! More snow here yesterday..

If I didn't have my two breaks going south this winter I think I would'a gone MAD!!!:rolleyes:

I have wool socks on, slacks, turtleneck shirt and a polarfleece sweater over that... I am still cold!!!:eek:

Well we'vre half way thru winter now.... I must get busy on a nother quilt.... keeps my mind off the snow:wink:

We also got our new standards document that we are sharing with the world today. It's the first time I've had a chance to really sit down and study it....or first time I've taken the time to really sit down and study it. I'm not crazy about it. There are way too many holes in it. I'm thinking it's missing some huge ideas. Now I just have to figure out how to say those things to the group so that the ideas come through and not me trashing it. Don't get me wrong, it's good....but in my mind, not great. I want it to be great.

Steph, Share with your group exactly what you have said here. Especially the last bit. Ask their opinion, too. They might just feel the same way as you. Then, you can suggest brainstorming some more ideas. Tell them that you want it to be GREAT (!) not just good.