Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi again ladies. Janet's right. That one pot wonder was probably awesome. I have a gag reflex problem with cooked cabbage. I know it is mostly in my head, but that doesn't mean I can make it stop.

Okay....for dinner I had a mushroom swiss burger sans bun (about 3/4 of it) and about 1/2 c. cottage cheese. I then came back to the hotel and did another 1/2 hour on the elliptical so that made 2 and a half miles. I really had to fight the demons that kept trying to talk me out of finishing that second half hour, but I sure felt powerful pushing through it.

It was sad to see the machine say that 1/2 hour only burned 120 cals though. The way I was sweating, you would have thought I had burned 1000. Almost depressing to work that hard and have only burned a cheese stick. oh well....I can't look at it that way I guess.

Okay....off for a bit. Going to go to the hotel lobby and get myself some hot tea and snuggle in for the night. For those of you keeping track....roads are closed for 100 mile radius, it's 10 below zero, and the winds are making it feel like 40 below.....ain't life grand????

My friend asked me to join Facebook, so I signed up today. I don't think I'll have time to participate the way she wants me too. But at least I'll look at her page. Now that ya'll all are talking about facebook I'm thinking ya'll are gonna move over there and dump me. I'm already depressed today, now I got more worries.

So on to a funnie. This afternoon I asked DH to come play Wii with me. So he says, "You can play with my Wii."

Smart Ass!

Okay....off for a bit. Going to go to the hotel lobby and get myself some hot tea and snuggle in for the night. For those of you keeping track....roads are closed for 100 mile radius, it's 10 below zero, and the winds are making it feel like 40 below.....ain't life grand????

Unbelievable!! I remember that kind of weather!! Two years in Minot!! Can't take the cold anymore!!

My friend asked me to join Facebook, so I signed up today. I don't think I'll have time to participate the way she wants me too. But at least I'll look at her page. Now that ya'll all are talking about facebook I'm thinking ya'll are gonna move over there and dump me. I'm already depressed today, now I got more worries.

So on to a funnie. This afternoon I asked DH to come play Wii with me. So he says, "You can play with my Wii."

Smart Ass!

Don't be depressed!! We'll never leave LBT!! But there are quite a few of us there!

Oh, my!

What a silly DH you have!!

Good morning ladies!!! I beat Janet! How does THAT happen?

Anyways....just a cold report so that some of you can enjoy your weather so much more. It is 8am and -29 degrees...for our Canadian friend....that would be Fahrenheit. With the wind chill it feels like -48. The sun is shining and the cars are moving out there so I think we're going to try to venture out. I hate doing that with my little ones in the car but I have emergency gear and there should be a fair amount of traffic on the road. I'm going to insist on taking the road most traveled today, against Jeff's objections I'm sure, but the one road we usually take can be quite deserted and I want to at least HOPE someone will see us if we have a problem. But please...don't worry about me...this IS normal January weather.

Denise, Facebook is fun for the sudoku and kidnapping that goes on, but it isn't something that I would leave here for. The only reason I was there and not here the last month is because I could do it brainlessly and I can't do this without thinking. I'm not leaving my 7's!!! Don't worry. But if you join, let us know so we can add you and you can see us there too.

I'm surprised that my legs don't hurt more after an hour on the elliptical yesterday. The 3 days of Jillian must have really helped. I thought I would have been DYING! So YEAH for that.

Okay...gotta get Breakfast for the kiddos, pack up and hit the road. I'll see you all tonight.

Have a great Saturday ladies!

Good morning, gang!!

Steph, we'll sure be keeping you in our prayers as you try to make it home today in that FRIGID weather!!

36_1_26.gif 28_3_11.gif

Well, got Earl a hobby store gift card for Christmas so he could buy himself a radio controlled airplane. He spent almost twice what was on the card, but that is a HEALTHY thing because he NEVER spends money on himself!

BUT.... now he says it won't fit in the car with the wings on!!

So, does this mean we now have to buy a new car that will fit his airplane???? He hasn't flown it yet and now he's frustrated because it's much too windy today. He's as nervous about flying it as our son was about flying his REAL airplane for the first time a couple of months ago!!!

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg1,047,129,29,51

Fridays totals.

Good morning ladies!!! I beat Janet! How does THAT happen?

Anyways....just a cold report so that some of you can enjoy your weather so much more. It is 8am and -29 degrees...for our Canadian friend....that would be Fahrenheit. With the wind chill it feels like -48. The sun is shining and the cars are moving out there so I think we're going to try to venture out. I hate doing that with my little ones in the car but I have emergency gear and there should be a fair amount of traffic on the road. I'm going to insist on taking the road most traveled today, against Jeff's objections I'm sure, but the one road we usually take can be quite deserted and I want to at least HOPE someone will see us if we have a problem. But please...don't worry about me...this IS normal January weather.

Denise, Facebook is fun for the sudoku and kidnapping that goes on, but it isn't something that I would leave here for. The only reason I was there and not here the last month is because I could do it brainlessly and I can't do this without thinking. I'm not leaving my 7's!!! Don't worry. But if you join, let us know so we can add you and you can see us there too.

I'm surprised that my legs don't hurt more after an hour on the elliptical yesterday. The 3 days of Jillian must have really helped. I thought I would have been DYING! So YEAH for that.

Okay...gotta get Breakfast for the kiddos, pack up and hit the road. I'll see you all tonight.

Have a great Saturday ladies!

oooh, Stephanie that temp is aweful!! Iwas that cold here a few days ago, but now it has warmed up to just below zero... so it's rather "balmy" for us :thumbup:

Still sick with this cold/flu... was up coughing my guts up last night... argh!!:thumbup: I know it will go away eventually but at least I am getting alot of quilting done!

Hubby is out shoveling snow right now, and then we are supposed to go for a nice walk and take the doggies...

Oh I forgot to ask Stephanie, how are your greyhounds doing?

Phyl. I think Earl should definetly spring for a new car.... it will help the economy:thumbup:

Janet, you are quiet today... you must have gone off to the gym.

Denise, we're glad your here and we're not going anywhere... i do play on facebook now and then, but mostly on here.... this is where my FAMILY is...:tongue2:

CBL

Hello Everyone,

It's a boring day around here, probable because I know I will have to go back to work soon. YUCK

Today is my anniversary. 25 years

My card from hubby said,

"And they lived happily ever after." I almost cried. I think I'm gonna frame it. I love it.

He gave me the perfume I wanted. Ralph Lauren's new Romance, Forever Yours

Hello Everyone,

It's a boring day around here, probable because I know I will have to go back to work soon. YUCK

Today is my anniversary. 25 years

My card from hubby said,

"And they lived happily ever after." I almost cried. I think I'm gonna frame it. I love it.

He gave me the perfume I wanted. Ralph Lauren's new Romance, Forever Yours

Ahw, thats so sweet... you are a lucky lady!

Congrats on your Anniversary!

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEIN nt3_totals.jpg1,92716092148

o.k. from the food Police... I was doing well today, then this evening I ate 1 cup of Honey Roasted Peanuts...900 cals... OMG...

But Its here, I did it, I am accountable.... its over

My Cold/flu is still sucking large, I should have purchased shares in the KLEENEX Company before the stock market fell!!

Good evening ladies!!! I made it home. Actually about 3 hours ago but we've been getting everything unpacked and taken care of. Now I just have to work on this mess of a house. I left it a disaster.

However, I did take a break to do my 30 day shred. I'm actually seeing progress. I was able to do a whole minute of bicycle crunches without stopping. I also did 30 seconds of push ups the first time without giving in to collapse....but the second time I didn't make it.

So I have this idea...it's two fold I guess. Part one is that it is supposed to take 30 days to make something a habit. So after 30 days of this, I will have a new habit...of being active EVERY DAY! The second is that I am going to get this last however much I have left to lose ASAP. I know that the only way I'll feel successful is to get to goal...and the only way I'll be able to succeed at maintenance is to become a person who exercises every day.

I'm going to try out my Jillian Wii game tomorrow. I'll let you all know what I think of it then.

Today's food has been a wash. I had a breakfast burrito from McD's, a few more snaps and mini butterfingers (those are gone now), and a thing of yogurt. I'm going to figure out something for dinner still, but can't figure out what I'm wanting. I need to total my cals and such. Candice is right, it's what will keep me on track. I'll post them when I have figured them out.

Until them ladies....I hope you had a great Saturday.

Steph,

So glad to hear you are safely home! Is it still so cold??? I remember those COLD ND winters too well!!

BTW Phyl, I forgot to tell you how wonderful your latest picture was! What a difference you have made in such a short amount of time.

BTW Phyl, I forgot to tell you how wonderful your latest picture was! What a difference you have made in such a short amount of time.

Thanks!! Seems like I see more grey hair in each picture!! I might have to do something about that!! LOL

15_11_2.gif