Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I am quickly reading and lurking before I have to get dressed for work.

Picture day today!! Argh!! My boss wants to place an ad in the local paper.

I leave for Cuba on Sat., havn't started packing yet either OMW I have to get busy!!

Be thinking of you all!!! HUGS

Good morning, ladies! I'm so excited. I think I've finally found that elusive sweet spot after my 5th fill last Tuesday. I've dropped 4.5 lbs since then and when I eat just 1 serving of something, I feel full for hours. Not just band full but belly full. I'm so happy and thrilled that the band finally seems to be working with me! :angry_smile:

I am quickly reading and lurking before I have to get dressed for work.

Picture day today!! Argh!! My boss wants to place an ad in the local paper.

I leave for Cuba on Sat., havn't started packing yet either OMW I have to get busy!!

Be thinking of you all!!! HUGS

Candice - You have plenty of time to pack... I usually have the stuff I am taking on vacation on one side of the closet and then the night before throw it in the suitcase..

Going to miss you for that week - hope to see tons of pic's when you get back.

xoxo J

Good morning, ladies! I'm so excited. I think I've finally found that elusive sweet spot after my 5th fill last Tuesday. I've dropped 4.5 lbs since then and when I eat just 1 serving of something, I feel full for hours. Not just band full but belly full. I'm so happy and thrilled that the band finally seems to be working with me! :)

Donna - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!

Sounds like everyone is doing fabulous. I am really having to hold off on the temptation to step on the scale. I know that it MUST be going in the right direction and I have to have faith in that. My clothes are starting to fit correctly again and I have not had one morsel of unhealthy food in over a week. I am over the cravings as well. If you can just get past a week it becomes much easier.

Went to the gym last night and ran a 9:25 mile. My goal is to get to an 8:00 mile. It will take me a while but I am going to take the same approach as I did when I started running. I am going to run that pace .25 miles at a time until I get to my goal.

I have already got a plan for running my marathon. Run 3 miles, walk 1 mile and REPEAT 6 times!!! There is no way that I will be able to run the entire thing but at least this way I can run most of it.

Well this has taken me most of an entire period to write so I guess I should send it before it disappears.

Up to my @ss in SNOW, but still in my jammies.... what a sight!
I leave for Cuba on Sat., havn't started packing yet either OMW I have to get busy!! Be thinking of you all!!! HUGS

Well, I was feeling sorry for you in all that snow, for about a half a minute, until I read the post about Cuba... no more tears!

28_1_6.gif

Every now and then I miss that snow I grew up with... for a few seconds... until I remember the boots, warm coats, ice and slush, etc.!

28_4_8.gif

Good morning, ladies! I'm so excited. I think I've finally found that elusive sweet spot after my 5th fill last Tuesday. I've dropped 4.5 lbs since then and when I eat just 1 serving of something, I feel full for hours. Not just band full but belly full. I'm so happy and thrilled that the band finally seems to be working with me! :)

CONGRATS!!

That is a wonderful feeling!

Sounds like everyone is doing fabulous. I am really having to hold off on the temptation to step on the scale. I know that it MUST be going in the right direction and I have to have faith in that. My clothes are starting to fit correctly again and I have not had one morsel of unhealthy food in over a week. I am over the cravings as well. If you can just get past a week it becomes much easier.

Well this has taken me most of an entire period to write so I guess I should send it before it disappears.

Sounds like you're definitely back on track! That's great!

Facing some temptations today!

It's a busy day with Christmas Brunch for men & women this morning... I did pretty good... some scrambled eggs, small sausage patty. I had a couple of bites of sweetbread. It was sitting right in front of me talking to me or else I probably wouldn't have. And I had a few bites of fresh fruit.

Tonight we're going to Marine Band Christmas concert with 8 other people and we're all going out to dinner first. But we picked the place, and we picked a place where we know I can get a healthy meal... fish place that has "Lite House" meals & I love their scallops, salmon, etc., so I have multiple good choices. Looking forward to a pleasant evening.

Hope you're all having a GREAT day!

36_16_11.gif

47b8cc29b3127cce9854875cc52b00000076108AYtmrNw3aM1

Had a great time this week-end with the grandkids. Thought I'd post a picture DD took. I have come to the conclusion though, that I can only take goofy pictures. Now, I have to buckle down and get back on track.

CBL

Went to the gym last night and ran a 9:25 mile. My goal is to get to an 8:00 mile. It will take me a while but I am going to take the same approach as I did when I started running. I am going to run that pace .25 miles at a time until I get to my goal.

I have already got a plan for running my marathon. Run 3 miles, walk 1 mile and REPEAT 6 times!!! There is no way that I will be able to run the entire thing but at least this way I can run most of it.

Karri - You are back on track my baby girl - I am so proud of you... I knew you could do it... I love the run 3 walk 1 - It would be walk 3 run 1/4 for me :)

Well, I was feeling sorry for you in all that snow, for about a half a minute, until I read the post about Cuba... no more tears!

28_1_6.gif

Every now and then I miss that snow I grew up with... for a few seconds... until I remember the boots, warm coats, ice and slush, etc.!

28_4_8.gif

CONGRATS!!

That is a wonderful feeling!

Sounds like you're definitely back on track! That's great!

Facing some temptations today!

It's a busy day with Christmas Brunch for men & women this morning... I did pretty good... some scrambled eggs, small sausage patty. I had a couple of bites of sweetbread. It was sitting right in front of me talking to me or else I probably wouldn't have. And I had a few bites of fresh fruit.

Tonight we're going to Marine Band Christmas concert with 8 other people and we're all going out to dinner first. But we picked the place, and we picked a place where we know I can get a healthy meal... fish place that has "Lite House" meals & I love their scallops, salmon, etc., so I have multiple good choices. Looking forward to a pleasant evening.

Hope you're all having a GREAT day!

36_16_11.gif

Phyl - You going to Fisherman's Market??? Sounds good - I am hungry had lima bean Soup for lunch 1/2 choc chip cookie - dinner will be chicken - Pasta or rice - and a veggie...

Had a great time this week-end with the grandkids. Thought I'd post a picture DD took. I have come to the conclusion though, that I can only take goofy pictures. Now, I have to buckle down and get back on track.

CBL

Kari - OMW what a change from the 1st pic you posted of yourself and grandbabies... Darling you look marvelous

Here's some pic's from I would say the whole family 1959 - Michael looks about 1 - Jimmy 2 - Me 3 - not sure it could have been taken in 1960 - then the pic of me and my Dad with My Aunt El & Jimmy would be about 57 - These were slides I found at my bro's house - I had not seen some of these pics..

The one with my Mom in yellow and cousin Sandra was like in 5 I think I am like 2

Hi ladies. I tried to type to you all earlier but then my littlest darling hit the back button and all was lost. I'm not avoiding you all because of anything bad...just super busy.

I'm watching loser now...so I'll chat with you all later. I just don't want you to think I'm not doing something.

We just played the wii for 2 hours and my arms are killing me. Steph did you say you were ordering the Jillian Michaels game? If you do let me know if you like it and if it works!

CBL

GREAT picture! You look FABULOUS!!

Darling family!

Had a good dinner.. grilled salmon w/rice, coleslaw. Concert was wonderful... about 20 of us from the park sat together. Really enjoyable evening.

Good Morning Gang

Steph - Glad to hear everthing is ok and you are just busy - I get that - I needed to come back to work to get some rest..

Phyl - Glad you had a good time last night - healthy & fun great combination

Karri- 2 hrs - wtg girl... I didn't do anything - going to the gym tonite...

Well not much to report ladies - heck I fell asleep in front of the t.v. like at 8:15 !!!

Wanted to say good morning - I will cbl - have a great day..

CAR; Congrats on your 144#'s that is awesome.... I am doing the Happy Dance for you here in Canada...

Up to my @ss in SNOW, but still in my jammies.... what a sight!

Thanks. Is that a happy snow dance you are doing? It was 7 degrees F at our house yesterday AM. Went to work in full length knit skirt with thigh length socks and knee high boots. Of course, 2 sweaters on the top. Seems that I get a lot colder now that I'm not carrying insulation around with me.

Stay warm and dry.

CBL

Karrie, Didn't we decide that we were far too young to be grandmas? At 58 we're just at the pinnacle of middle age!:(

Car

We just played the wii for 2 hours and my arms are killing me. Steph did you say you were ordering the Jillian Michaels game? If you do let me know if you like it and if it works!

Kari, I've been holding off on investing on a Wii. Are you playing tennis or ???? Am REALLY interested on your feedback. I'm not interested in game playing but participation in sports. Seems to be the best way for me to exercise.

Thanks.