Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I knew I was going to have to buy a new wardrobe...You can't lose 85 lbs and not have to buy all the basics again...but shoes???

None of my shoes fit...I was a size 9 and they are falling off...I now try on size 8's! I guess I don't understand how your feet shrink! I am sure the width would change...but the length??

We are about to get a massive cold front and I was trying on my work boots with my new outfits and I am realizing I have to go out and buy new shoes today...whatever money I was saving on food is going straight to my closet!

My feet are also smaller although I think it is the result of a reduction in swelling. I look at my before pictures and my poor feet even look bigger, possibly because they were carrying around 100 extra pounds. I didn't have any conditions that would have resulted in swollen feet other than just being a chunk, but I just put on a pair of ballet flats that I last wore about 100 pounds ago and they are too wide for my feet now.

On a good note, you may find you really enjoy boot shopping now. My legs finally fit in all the cute high boots that I could never fit over my calves before. I have very much enjoyed shopping for this winter!

My feet are also smaller although I think it is the result of a reduction in swelling. I look at my before pictures and my poor feet even look bigger, possibly because they were carrying around 100 extra pounds. I didn't have any conditions that would have resulted in swollen feet other than just being a chunk, but I just put on a pair of ballet flats that I last wore about 100 pounds ago and they are too wide for my feet now.

On a good note, you may find you really enjoy boot shopping now. My legs finally fit in all the cute high boots that I could never fit over my calves before. I have very much enjoyed shopping for this winter!

As soon as my calves fit into regular tall boots I went shopping! That was a HUGE NSV for me :)

I didn't have any health issues that explained my feet swelling...but I guess the extra 85 lbs can cause a little flat-footedness that might explain the extra shoe size

I didn't expect to have to buy nex ankle boots...or pumps...or tennis shoes! I figure I can wear two pairs of thick socks with my current ankle boots until I can get the extra cash for a shoe shopping excursion :)

I'm at my daughter's house for a week and she mentioned that it lioked like my flats were too big because I've been shuffling in them. I've been trying to get by without buying new ones (spending plenty on new pants and sweaters), but I may have to do it.

I did splurge on a pair of beautiful boots. Of course, not seeing myself well, I tried on the wide calf first and it was way too big. I tried on the regular size calf and it fit great! That really made my day!

Gives me something to look forward to. Never thought about shoes either. Did think about rings though...lol.

My feet shrank after surgery. They look like they're ready for a bodybuilding competition - all the muscles and tendons can be seen rippling under the skin. Now if only I could get that look in my abs! :D