Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So last night I was in a lot of pain and perceived a feeling of set back. Gas pains or whatever still killing me in chest and left shoulder.

This morning doing better... going for first walk here in a minute. Down 16 from start of journey.

Still moving slowly and some pain. I go back to work this afternoon. Starting with seeing just two clients. Fuller day tomorrow and almost full Friday and Saturday. Sunday 6 hour training I am not looking forward to... sigh. Therapy is a lot of sitting, but my mind still doesn't seem to be 100 percent.

I am avoiding the pain meds until after sessions today. I hope the Tylenol will help.

Just dragging...

That dreaded left shoulder pain -- I recall it was day four or five for me when that hit. A heating pad seemed to help and what you're doing right now -- walking -- is the very best. Hope you have a good turnaround day -- sending best wishes your way! The good news is this will soon be so far in the rear view mirror you won't really be able to recall it and you'll be well into this brand new chapter in your life.

Karate chops to the shoulders several times a day from a pal helped the pain for me.

Seymour

I'm on day 3. What were you eating? Right now I'm just having Water and some Tomato Soup. I'm not having it as a meal. I'm just sort of grazing.

My doc has Tomato after a week. Right now I have had sf popsicles, sf Jello, chicken / beef broth, miso Soup, juice and most importantly my doc said to restart Protein shakes day 2. I am working hard to get calorie intake up to around 800. Before I did, the scale was frozen... last night after getting close it dropped three pounds overnight.

I love the miso broth. I have put a dash of garlic powder in chicken/beef and today a drop of Sesame oil. Delish.

Keep going! In the moment it doesn't seem worth it. Everyone is right... it gets easier each day.