Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This afternoon I took liquid Vitamins and immediately got a sharp cramping pain in my stomach. It hurt really bad. This was followed by sweating and chills. But then after about 15 minutes I felt okay. I have no idea if this is related to what happened later.

Then, about three hours later, I went to the bathroom with diarrhea three times within in a half an hour. All three times the toilet bowl was filled with blood (not bright red, but not dark either). It looked like A LOT of blood!!! I'm 4.5 months post-op. I called my surgeon's office, but got a different on-call doctor (a general surgeon, not a bariatric surgeon). He says he thinks I have an ulcer and to call my surgeon in the morning. He said if I start to feel bad to go to the ER. I feel fine, except for all of this worrying I'm doing!!! I'm not going to bleed to death or anything, right? Shouldn't I be in a lot of pain for all of that blood?

It may seem like a lot of blood and likely isn't. If it's an ulcer they'll need to do some testing to confirm maybe an EGD?

Also are you having any hemorrhoids ? Could've been that since you had so much diarrhea

Could be a tummy flu

Have you had ulcer like symptom or did this just come on?

I would just go to ER if I were you. Especially cause you are a few months out. Rather be on the safe side and have them do a whole work up on you. I had severe pain a year ago ..chills nausea you name it....hubby rushed me to ER and they immediately did a ct scan...turns out I had kidney stones. ..fast forward this year ...started having pain and nausea again but a bit stronger. ..called dr. they ran test turns out it was acid in my stomach. ..any kind of pain right now could be anything. ..I suggest you go get checked. ..

This is serious. My mother nearly died from a very similar situation. Internal bleeding is not a situation for wait and see. She was not in a lot of pain either and I think that's why she waited a whole day before going in. Please don't wait.

oops, just noticed this thread is several months old, my bad!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches