Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The saga of my tender port continues

And by the way, as soon as I find out what's wrong with me, it will relieve a lot of stress. Once I can think clear again, I plan to start writing letters. My letters are famous for moving mountains. I think it's time INAMED and hell, George Bush (or Kerry for that matter) takes some responsiblity. This band has saved most of our lives. It should be the number 1 weight loss surgery in our country like in other countries, and insurance should be required to cover it. They'll pay for a coronary bypass - the band sounds way cheaper, no? WE NEED AFTERCARE, WE NEED AFTERCARE.... Penni, can you make up some signs?

What's that saying about expecting the worst but hoping for the best? That's me. Dr. Teng is in surgery all day, but I talked to Peggy in his office and 'splained the whole Penni/Billy conversation. He'll be in on Monday. It would be a huge relief if he'd just see me. I'm not extremely hopeful though, since Dr. Rumbault called the other local band doctor here (Fisher) and asked him to take me on, but Fisher said Nevada Med Mal insurance simply won't allow him to take on Mexican patients. Band, what band, I don't have a band - where's Mexico?

Lisa: Dr. Billy and I discussed the Fisher issue as well. He said that Fisher won't take on Mexico patients cause of his personal issues with people going to Mexico period. It "might" have to do with Med Mal Insurance but I get the impression it is more of a personal issue.

I think we should start a business --Endoscopy on Demand. We'll need one of those luxury motorhomes and some cute guy (and a cute female assistant for the guys) who will run the tube.

I'll be the guinea pig -- right after DeLarla, of course. :cool:

Hmm...maybe the tube runner should be the girl and the guy should be the assistant? To better hold my hand, of course.... :laugh

HA HA BECCA, you just invented the Band Wagon! I think mobile band services is a fab idea. Where do I sign? Not only will I be the guinea pig, but I want in on the business. A whole menu of items: Fills, Fills under Flouro, Port Manipulation, Endoscopy...

It's after lunch... no word from Teng's office. Phooey.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches