Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This freaking Standstill

I think we all have these stalls as I was saying I've been at a stall as well I try not to get upset although it is quite frustrating but I know I'm doing what I'm suppose to so I just know it to shall pass so I just keep the faith and keep going I've got a goal and I'm gonna get there so just keep doing what your suppose to and you'll find the scale will start moving again!!!

@@Victoria bunnag. I bought prune juice, with pulp. I drink a full 8ozs right around 10pm. Works for me the next morning. Also, I don't dilute with Water.

I use 3 rounded tsp of benefiber twice a day and that helps keep me more regular, but then once in a while I get constipated even taking that, and need a dose of Miralax (I've tried MOM and the 'natural' remedies to no avail, so my RN said to go with Miralax).

I"m also fighting that urge to eat the wrong stuff or overeat other things, and the scale is up 1/5 lbs this week. Darn! I'm about deciding that I need to reset my food intake and calorie limits. The nutritionist said i'm not getting enough in (i was at 650 before I began eating dumb stuff!) and now am up to about 900-1000 when I count those darned Cookies or a chocolate or two...or three. It's head stuff I know, and so I need to revisit why and how I feel and what my best self feels like when I eat that and when I don't, and that they CAN be part of my life sometimes, but are NOT part of my daily plan if that plan is to continue to lose weight. I like losing weight, and how I feel when i am doing so - and I love feeling so much freer to live a good life in a more active body. I just need to remember that when staring sweets in the eye! Sigh.

We can do this - it's just not going to be easy. Don't mean we can't do it though!

When was your surgery and how much have you lost? Don't beat yourself up just get back up and go again! Just remember not to give in to those temptations a few minutes of enjoyment can cost you weeks or months of discouragement and disappointment but like I said don't be sooo hard on yourself your human there's gonna be good days and bad just try to make sure the good outweighs the bad!! Good luck!!!!!

So glad to know I am not the only one dealing with Constipation & slow weight loss. I have loss 52 pounds since July 22nd.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches