Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am so tired of throwing up. =(

Just like it says. My stomach is very sensitive and I have a hard time gauging what I can do. Even when it has been well enough time for me to be able to eat again or take a sip of something, it isn't.

I have been sick all evening and I guess this happens 2-3 times a week. It is a very painful process for me.

I go in for my third endoscopy this Thursday. I just had one almost three weeks ago, I guess it was and another four weeks before that.

I have a stricture that keeps coming back. I am not sure how many times the surgeon is going to dilate it before he decides to go ahead and do a revision.

I am feeling much better than I did in the first couple of months after my surgery but I am nowhere close to feeling normal by any means.

I love the fact that I have lost weight and have more energy and can get around with more ease. My RA and OA have really improved, but feeling like I do right now is the pits.

Oh Pik I'm glad you are feeling a little better it's good to hear.

I have a problem with things getting stuck because my esophagus is smaller then normal. It's very painful when things get stuck and it can happen any time with foods I'm even used to. It baffles my mind at times.

I have found that taking Gas X strips helps relieve the pressure and pain. I have taken them even while eating so I'm able to finish what I'm suppose to and need to eat.

I have yet to throw up so I don't share that with you. I have felt like it but have been lucky not to.

I hope that the doctor can solve your problem once and for all so you don't have to go through these problems any more.

Good luck Thursday and take care.

You may need to be assertive/aggressive with your surgeon. Ask how many times will be dilate before he do a revision. If his answer is unacceptable tell him so,.

Just like it says. My stomach is very sensitive and I have a hard time gauging what I can do. Even when it has been well enough time for me to be able to eat again or take a sip of something, it isn't.

I have been sick all evening and I guess this happens 2-3 times a week. It is a very painful process for me.

I go in for my third endoscopy this Thursday. I just had one almost three weeks ago, I guess it was and another four weeks before that.

I have a stricture that keeps coming back. I am not sure how many times the surgeon is going to dilate it before he decides to go ahead and do a revision.

I am feeling much better than I did in the first couple of months after my surgery but I am nowhere close to feeling normal by any means.

I love the fact that I have lost weight and have more energy and can get around with more ease. My RA and OA have really improved, but feeling like I do right now is the pits.

I am not sure which type of surgery you had. I had a RNY so I will speak from that perspective. When you are in the weight loss phase, the most important elements are Vitamins, fluids, and Protein. During this time, your body is converting the fat you have stored up into the energy it needs for your body to function. That is why you are losing weight. food is secondary. Having said that, once you reach bottom and go into a maintenance phase, food becomes important.

I had problems when I transitioned to solid foods. It was hard to gage the quantity of food to avoid dumping syndrome. For me the solution was to go to high Protein Soups and chili. The exact volume of the meal was easier to control. Because they had a liquid component to them, they went down easier and did not result in dumping.

I had RNY. I actually just got home from being in the ER all day.... Tomorrow I have an endoscopy as already scheduled...