Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Houston Texas

Leatha your not helping any. Your egging them on!

My husband would poop bricks if I volunteered our house!

It sounded to me like Marie wants it at her house! Don't you Marie?:)

Lisa G., we all privately voted and we'll be at your house next Sunday. Please tell hubby when he's done pooping cement to fire up the grill. So far, 340 people have confirmed. See ya next week!

:banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

(doin the cabbage patch) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

What is the menu? How about drinks? I am ready!

Leatha - You can show us all some of those new dance steps you are learning.

We need some good music!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

We need some good music!
How about OUTKAST, LIL Kim, Queen Latifah, Kid Rock, QUEEN, Etc. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Don't forget SALIVA. Yes that is a group. My 17 yr old son listens to them. OH yeah and LINKIN PARK too.

SIGH!!

So I have my plane tickets for arriving on Friday and I expect to be picked up at the airport by the Limo and shuttled to the Ritz hotel for the master suite.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll have my personnal attendant take care of everything....

Do you prefer white or dark chocolate on your bedroom pillow?

And will that be white or red wine with your Tex-Mex Fajitas?

Tom IS out of town for a few days...

Lisa dear, I'm afraid to travel alone so I'll be bringing all my children and all their friends, we'll be expecting to stay with you to save money of course, oh and I'll make sure the boys try to aim better, it's so embarrassing the way they always miss!

You don't mind pets too right?

LOL I'm so kidding...

you poor girl...you'll have a tent city in your yard before this is all over!!

Lisa, my fur babies prefer Peanut Butter bones to the beef ones. They're big and stinky, but they won't mind sleeping with you in your bed,
How did you know John likes peanut butter better than beef. OOPS!!!!! You were talking about dogs. Ummm,... there is a difference? LOL!!! He knows I love him.

Originally posted by PamRN

Lisa dear, I'm afraid to travel alone so I'll be bringing all my children and all their friends, we'll be expecting to stay with you to save money of course, oh and I'll make sure the boys try to aim better, it's so embarrassing the way they always miss!

You don't mind pets too right?

Oh, Pammy, too funny!!!

Did Lisa Green also tell you that we all get Mary Kay Makeovers while we're there? That girl is such a doll!:)

Did I mention I'm moving? Yup ASAP! So, if you see The Houston Chronicle" stacked up in the drive like no one is home, you know why.

There will be a sign on the front door reading "VACANT" in big letters.

If thats not enough I'll make sure to unleash my DD Spud to greet any brave souls. He's about 15lbs. of maneating wienie dog and he does mean business. The stinging on the back side of ones right calf will be the first clue that he's serious! Spud has a consistant track record so I trust he can take care of business if all else fails.

BTW IF Texas is where the next Bash is held Loretta Lynn, Meryl Haggard, and George Jones will be playing some tunes via CD.

If all that is'nt enough to convince you that my house is NOT happening, Come on!:):D :eek:

Oh yeah, Marie, how did you find out about me doing Mary Kay? Have you been reading my Yahoo Profile?