Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Pre-op Doctor's Visit Look out surgery here I come!

I hav my last visit today, everything went well, I was there from 9:00 to 1:30 and learned everything I need to know:D

I go next Monday morning for the surgery:D

I am ready, I am a little nervous, but definately ready.

O.K., Betty! And you've already lost 20 lbs. Then you should be at goal in about 2 months, right? Really, I can't think of a nicer "Band Sister" to have!:):D

Betty that is so great to hear. I'm getting excited for you too! I remember al lto wel lhow I excited I was the week before surgery.

Next week will be here and gone before you know it.

Way to go Betty... You on your way. Will keep you in our prayers for a smooth surgery and a fast recovery.

Its really worth what you will go thru.

Best wishes

Greg

Woohoo Betty!! I'm so excited for you! We're getting down to countdown time! I hope you're stocking up on shakes and Jello and popsicles and soups!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

I sent you my phone numbers (in PM) in case you just wanna call sometime!

You will be banded soon, a Harley luvin banded biker babe! So happy for you. You have such a positive winning personality that I am sure this will be also be a positive winning experience for you.

Thanks everyone! Y'all are sweethearts! It's gonna take me alot longer than that Marie to get to goal:D

Leatha - I got your numbers, thanks so much.

I thought I would never get out of the hospital today, but they told me everything I would go through from the time I got there till I was home.

I am all stocked up on Jello, Soup, popcicles, and carnation instant Breakfast. They recommend the carnation, which was a surprise to me. I have my chewable Vitamins, my chewable Calcium, my gas meds, and a pillow to take with me. I have my heating pad ready for when I get home. I have a book to take with me, a housecoat, and necessities. I even have a chapstick. Now, if I just don't catch a cold or something. I had a flu shot a couple weeks ago, so I am set there. By the way, I learned all this from LBT and you great gals/guys. I can't thank y'all enough for all the encouragement and knowledge y'all have given to me.

Now, if I can keep my nerves in check I will be fine. They ask me today if I was nervous and I said yes. They said I wouldn't be normal if I wasn't, and it would worry them! :)

Thanks again!

Hi Betty,

So glad to hear your date is coming up VERY soon!!!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. You are going to do GREAT! Best wishes, Teresa

You are SO prepared! That's great! I am so glad your day is getting closer.

I have to laugh about your book, though. I hope it's a psychedelic novel to go with your mind-numbing pain drugs. Or is that just all in MY head? :knockedou It's good to have it along anyway. :)

Betty, don't forget to wear slip-on shoes! I also bought a pair of pink booties so I could walk around barefoot and not get dirty feet. But they gave me a blue gown, so I didn't match. Then my friend, Francesca, well they gave her a pink gown just to make me jealous.

Becky - You are probably right, but just in case I want something.

Lisa - I have my slip on slippers, mine are blue. I'll probably get the pink gown now!:)

Another thing they told me to get is Listerine mint strips, to help keep my mouth from feeling so dry.