Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Pre-op Doctor's Visit Look out surgery here I come!

Good luck to both of you! Betty I sure hope you don't get sick. Things are going around here in Oregon too. I came back from Vegas and heard from several people they were all sick LAST week while I was gone. I felt relieved... I still need to try to get in for a flu shot. That food poisoning incident woke me up regarding vomitting and needing to be prepared. I probably only get the down and out vomit flu every couple years but its not worth risking the band. I can't wait till your banded!!! I'll be thinking about you and sending warm fuzzy thoughts, Teresa

Thanks Teresa! I did get a flu shot, the day I got it they ran out of them. I am so happy I got one before they did. :cool: People here are lining up everywhere to get one. It is a shame that they are in such short supply.

You are such a sweetie, and your beautiful smile makes me smile :D

Betty

Counting down the hours...nervous and excited.

By now your ducks are lined up, pictures and measurements taken, shopping done, cabinets full of protein/soups/sauces and the bags are packed. Its like nesting to have a baby. Which you should be treating yourself like, a Baby.

Baby Betty take it easy, relax. We'll all be thinking of you come Monday.

"a whiskey bath" :lick ...LOL

Two new bandies by the end of next week? No Whiskey baths, it may seep into your pores and lower your resistance! Seriously, Betty, I hope you shake any potential bugs and get to keep your date. Remember me if you "think" you're feeling just okayish - you need to feel your best before surgery to ensure a speedy recovery.

I won't have it if I am sick. I can't afford to go back and have repairs done if I tear anything lose. So, I will make sure everything is o.k.

Miss Betty, no whiskey baths! We don't want to hear on the news that you're responsible for "leveling" the hospital!

You are well, you will have a noneventul surgery, you will get your band, you will recovery w/ minimim pain, you will remain well. Now, listen to your Mama here and enjoy this beautiful weekend!

Oh, dare I say it... Your last weekend as an "Unbanded Woman"!

That sounds like I'm gonna have a wild weekend! :cool: :D:D

I came home from work early because I didn't feel real good, but I feel much better now. I will feel better tomorrow, but I will feel wonderful on Monday!

My boss was much better today, and came back to work, so maybe this is a 24 hour bug. I really felt feverish this afternoon, but not tonight.

I plan on taking real good care of myself over the weekend, I am going to be a banded women soon! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana