Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok here they are...my before Pics....

Good lord what am i doing this for?? Ok I should just get it over with it will feel good right to show my before's to know I'll never be like this again....Well....what the hell, here goes nothing....Me at 344# (what my dr. had me down as) morning of surgery...btw, i dont look happy because my mother made me do this...for posterity she said...yeah ok

Katie;) :)

post-204159-13813131434913_thumb.jpg

The front or the side view?? LOL...actually it does feel good to put it out there and say goodbye to that person!!!! Jeezzz I hate it when my mom is right :)

post-204159-13813131435416_thumb.jpg

Katie,

You are going to be so happy that you took those pictures ... seriously. I didn't take a pic until I had lost 12 pounds and wish I had one to compare at my heaviest. You are a cutie regardless and you are going to love seeing your transformation in pictures!

Darcy

Hi Katie,

Your going to do great and your never going to look that way again. I haven't liked pictures of myself for a long time either so I wasn't very willing to do "official" before pics. I have a couple taken within a few weeks of surgery and just use those to compare with. Best wishes, Teresa

I took pics the day I left for surgery and after. Then, I lost them somewhere in LA :). It's okay, I guess. I had others that show my miserable-ness, but I am disappointed that I lost the ones of my returning from surgery. :D I'm sure whomever found them got quite an eyeful too. lol.

This is part of your life. Even though we all hate it, it IS who we are or have been. We are all caterpillars, wrapped in our cocoons. In the not too distant future, you'll break through and begin to fly. So stretch out those wings and get ready, girl!

Thanks for posting your pics. You have now crossed the threshold of moving forward and you can never go back to being a worm again!:eek:

Katie,

Remember your only remodeling the house you live in its still you.

Its good to see what you look like and no one here will ever look at it an say anything other then welcome. We all started out in the same boat.

Good luck and remember don't get discouraged. It went on easy but comes off slower. But its a downward movement this time and no returning.

Greg

You guys really are the greatest! I was reading your comments and just cried from your inspirational words! Thank you so much, that means more to me than you could ever know. What am I talking about you guys know EXACTLY how I feel! I am doing great, and with you guys to support me I know I can only do better and better! Thank you so much again, I love you all dearly!

katie

Katie girl, Congratulations on becoming a Bandster! Best of luck to you! You have already started your journey to being happier and healhier. Give yourself time and work with your band. You will be so surprised how quickly that you begin to feel better physically and, even more importantly, emotionally about yourself. You are a beautiful young woman!:)