Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling Good Enough to Look for New Honey??

I'm not sure how to change my ticker so it reflects my progress. I'll have to look that up. Ok, a little timeline:

2000 - weighed around 193 lbs, which was my 'set point' for many years. Prior to the birth of my first child, this was about the weight I had been for every relationship I'd had. Height 5' 6". Size 16/18.

2001 - first child born. Six months after baby born, weighed around 215 lbs. Size 20/22. Frustrated, joined Jenny Craig and managed to get down to 185 lbs. 30 lbs was the the most I had ever lost on any diet ever. Size 14/16.

2003 - another baby with new boyfriend. Six months after second child born, weighed around 225. Size 22. Frustrated, joined Jenny Craig again. Lost ... 8 lbs over the next 3 years. Very frustrated.

2006, end of August - banded. Start weight when banded: 217.

2006, near end of year - decided my relationship was bad and wanted out.

2007, beginning - informed boyfriend of decision to break it off. It was tough because I think the reason I stayed in the bad relationship so long was because I was afraid I would never find anyone else. I guess I still have that fear.

2007, May (now) - 189 lbs. Size 16.

Life with the band has not been easy. I still have a strong drive to binge. You really realize how much you want to binge when you have the band. Its been tough. But the weight has been coming off. Its still coming off.

Now I think its time to look for a new honey. I need to come to terms with my current appearance while I start looking and shouldn't think that I'll wait until I lose more weight before looking. I've never even been as thin as I am now when I've found boyfriends I've liked in the past. The only thing holding me back is me. Its just that since I was 217-225 for several years, its hard to accept that I'm already much smaller than that now.

You go girl!!!! You deserve to be happy and you deserve to be treated like the princess that you are. I feel no matter what your size, your true love will find you and love you for who you are. My husband and I met and married when I was at my highest 330. Best of luck to you and let us know your progress.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches