Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any One Up For an Exercise Challenge?

LOL M&M,

A ton of money...So, when I tote that ton of money around does that count for exercise? Coins are heavy you know!

Hey guys don't let Marie lie to you, she is a cutie! Cute as a button! She had me thinking she was the hunchback of NotreDam or something, but then I thought...could the hunchback ride a bike like Marie does. Things were not adding up. Sure enough she showed up at my door and she was definatly the cutest one in the house today. I resembled the hunchback not Marie.

I don't want to hog this thread but since Marie is our bicycling guru I figured it pertained to exercise.

Marie post a pic or else!

I guess exercise does help even though i HATE to admit it!!!

I started exercising and lost 4 eekkk 4 pounds since last week!!!!

Dammit!I was hoping that jogging would do nothing and then i could say:"see it makes no difference if i exercise!!!" wrong.

In my case of course it's going to be the key.When are we suppose to fall in love with exercise again????

Oh well,off for a run.

LoL you ladies are so funny! I have started wearing my pedometer and every day am trying to exceed the steps I took the day before! Hoestly the 48 steps (3 flights of stairs) at work seem to be getting easier. Never thought that day would come, but yeah the darn excercize does make a difference huh? :banana :banana

She said sex!!;)

Leatha -

This is still making me laugh, and I've read it several times over the last couple of days...

lol :P

Geez....that's just not fair to let someone who just had surgery join the exercise challenge and put me to shame. ;) Way to go Betty. Guess I better get off my behind if I want to lose it.

Betty, what the heck are you doing? Where are you? This is the first I've even heard you're back from surgery. APPARENTLY EVERYTHING WENT WELL YOU LITTLE BANDED VIXEN!!! CONGRADS!

Hey thats a good point DeLarla!! I dont think we've had a proper update (unless I missed it which is at all possible!) That's it Betty, we want the scoop and we want it now! Seriously though, how are you doin?

Hey, I have the feeling Betty Boop is going to "blow our doors off"!

Read "Betty's Surgery" thread under Support. She gives a great descriptive of her surgery and a bean bag. That's all I'm going to tell you. It's very, very interesting! (Suspenseful music.)

Sorry, I thought y'all saw my loooooong post! lol I am doing better as each day passes, I think yesterday (my third day) was the worse. I am glad it is over and now I am ready to see this weight start to disappear! lol

Hey Sex Counts??? The I had about 15 mins worth of excercise this morning...lol Don't tell my hubbie I said the real time if he asks I said it was an hour :D

Rummage sales are HARD work! LOL leave it to us women to include rummage sales, dog walking and sex in the same conversation... Do we need to start a sexercise thread?

I met the exercise challenge this week. Walked three days plus use of my machine for upper bod. Far out, thanks for starting the thread!