Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new food products

I thought it would be fun to have a thread for new food products.

I am recommending

*****Lipton White tea with rasberry*******

I have only tried the regular . It comes in sf too.

Use this site to also thumbs up or thumps down for example.

I have found it the cheapest at Sams.

edie

I agree, it rocks! The sf is OK, but I'd rather drink less of the regular....I ended up adding Torani sf Syrup to the sf one...

Here is the website for the truelemon, etc. You can type in your zip code and it is supposed to tell you where you can buy it in your area. However, it said I could get it at my Wal-Mart and I searched forever and never found it. However, the Wal-Mart in my town has to be the worst in the nation so others may have it. Good luck. I started to order some samples but someone said they take like 2-3 months to arrive. But, it looks like its going to take me that long to find it anyway. LOL

True Lemon®

So my nectar Iced Tea-flavored Protein arrived today. Let's call it "wannabe tea". It's not bad. It smells icky, but it's okay. I'm not fooled into thinking that this is really a glass of iced tea, but it's a hell of a lot better than I excpected it to be. I'm going to experiment to see if I can mix it with other beverages to see how it tastes...

The real issue is that it looks exactly like a Frappucino...and that would be much more delicious :youcandothis:

I found 100 calorie packs of Lorna Dune and Grasshopper Cookies as well as 100 calorie packs of pringles that all taste wonderful. The 60 calorie cups of Jello pudding are great as is but also mimic a fudge pop if you freeze them. Smart popcorn is delicious and packed as 100 calorie portions if you're craving something salty.

Well, I found the Truelemon and Truelime packets at Kroger.....they were in the last place I looked and I almost didn't look there. They were over by the splenda and sweet n low. I thought they would be with the koolaid mix, tea, something like that. Another discovery I made was over by the chocolate milk mix, they have sugar free mix ins for chocolate, strawberry and vanilla milk made by Disney. Has anyone tried them?

Having doubts about the Wannabe Tea. I still have this weird aftertaste in my mouth...I feel like I need to down some kerosene or something to make it go away...

Damn you, Protein powder! *shakes fist at sky*

Well, some people put milk in their tea. I hate milk, usually drink my tea black, so that doesn't really apply to me. That really should have ended my search, but I wanted to believe it would be delicious.

I was being overly quixotic and now I have to continue my search for the perfect Protein shake.

Well, some people put milk in their tea. I hate milk, usually drink my tea black, so that doesn't really apply to me. That really should have ended my search, but I wanted to believe it would be delicious.

I was being overly quixotic and now I have to continue my search for the perfect Protein shake.

Good luck with that, I resigned from my Quest of doing that for years... I'm quite content with the IDS shots.

i bought the nectar "crysta; sky" - blue genera fruit punch. its ok. a coworker bought the nectar calipso cooler from the Vitamin Shoppe. YYYUUUMMMM and with a little malibu rum... mmmmm ok sure the rum probly cancels out some of the goodness of drinkng Protein in the first place but... so i jst have to wait for my Vitamin shop to replensih their calipso cooler

I know it's not new, but...I like to use the Wal-Mart brand sugar free add to Water mixes. They are great. I hate to drink plain water. It is gross to me. I add these packets to my water and drink it like its juice. I like the fruit punch the most. I just tried Cherry Limeaide and it is pretty good. I also recommend the lemonade one as well. I add two packets to a 1 liter bottle and can end up drinking two bottles of it and not even realize I'm drinking so much water. Enjoy!!

Has anyone tried Orville Reddenbacher Carmel popcorn cakes. Yumm

They have 40 calories per cake. They look like those tasteless rice cakes but are made from popcorn with carmel.

They fill me up.

edie

Wow... got my order of veggie chips today and I really like them. I got them here:

Nuts & Dried fruit By The Pound, Gift Baskets, Gourmet Platters

They might need a bit of flavor for some of you, (dips, fake butter, Peanut Butter, etc.) but I really like them. It's a GREAT snack and I have to say, for as much as I got I am very satisfied with the price.

I got 2 lbs of veggie chips (one container is for a friend of mine) and a four pack of dried fruit. The blueberries and apples are GREAT! Haven't tried the peaches or pineapple yet.

I'm totally impressed. If you are looking to get veggies in and just plain don't like them or can only eat crunchy things, I suggest this stuff.

Go to the above link, click on dried fruits. Go to page two and veggies chips are the very last item.

I want to try the veggie chips, but I won't order anything online without first being able to read the nutrition facts and ingredient list.... I hate when they don't post those.:tired

Those bbq soy crisps are fabulous! I think I will go and have some right now.

They have Protein, and they are crunchy and go down well. They aren't nearly as many calories as rice cakes.