Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Band to Sleevers how many pounds did yu drop in the first 2 months ?

Thanks to everyone that has replied to my post.. I was really starting to feel a little discourage but reading everyones reply it gave more confident in my weight lost yes is coming off slowly but better slowly than nothing right ??

9 weeks from surgery and 24 pounds down. Losing much slower than I anticipated but my Dr. is very happy with the results. :)P

4 weeks out and I have lost 20 lbs., but my shape has changed and is still changing.... a ring I couldn't fit on my middle finger now fits only my middle finger and is too big on my ring finger. Jeans that didn't fit pre-surgery now fit and are a little loose in the butt and there is no struggle to zip them.

As long as my body is changing I am good with the weight moving slowly. I know from losing 150+ lbs with the band my body likes to plateau for 3-4 weeks then lose for a bit, plateau for a bit. It didn't happen until I lost about 50-75 lbs with the band it started earlier with the sleeve but I will take it.

I was cleared to go to work this week and work out along with traveling.

Did you do the revision in one surgery?

Yes. The hospital I had surgery in usually does not do both in one procedure but since I suffer from Lupus they supported my request to have it all done at once.

Oh okay...I did the same in Dec 2012...but I think it should be done separately...I think you end up having a bigger bougie ...because of the swelling of the band...I wish I did it separately...now I getting Resleeved next year....will keep you posted

Hi everyone!

I know this must on case by case situation but, this is my question to have a revision I have to wait years? or how miserable should I be before I bring this up with my doctor, I was banded on 8/6/14 I know a lot of time haven't past but I just feel this is not working... no restriction, vomiting, night sweats, and many more discomfort.

thanks,

I only weigh monthly and I'm 8 weeks out, I was down 32lbs at my 6 week f/u

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches