Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH - Pictures!

WOW!!!

What a weekend!!!

I had a blast with all of you this weekend..Getting to know each and every one of you (the best you can in 2 days) was a pleasure. Thanks Carol & Vera for letting me bunk with you girls, you are so kind I enjoyed our time together ( even if you do snore Vera :D ) . Lisa you are one crazy chica thats all I got to say thanks so much for the hospitality, you have a beautiful home.

And for all of you who wonders if Penni really laughs as much as she does on every one of her posts with her famous LOL's...well I'm here to tell you she really does, that woman laughs at everything & Teresa and Leatha are just as sweet in person as they are on the boards. Ginny..you have a awesome personality , you made me laugh ...felt like you and I clicked real good. Babs did not see much of you except dinner Friday night and Lisas Saturday, we missed you downtown Saturday night hope you enjoyed yourself, you look great with your weight loss.Donali sorry we did not get the chance to talk but I enjoyed talking with your boyfriend and hearing his stories you got a keeper on your hands...ans Karen nice talking with you. You are a very kind hearted woman . Well thats all for now I'm going to go unpack and spend some time with hubby & the kids..and SLEEP!!!

Miss you guys, cant wait til next time

O.K. DaLarla you and LaMadam need to make yourselves new avatars using these cute cute pics of you in these posts.

DaLarla that one with you in that tiara is the one I'm talking about!

And La Madem the one with that little girl that shows off your great complection, white teeth, and brilliant blue eyes!

Donali, I finally found someone with the same figue as me! We've got the curves, right?

You were all better looking in these pics than I could have imagined!

Who was that one girl that was by her self at the table? Shes wearind a white V neck T-shirt. DaLarla you posted that one.

Oh, by the was Lisa you have a BEAUTIFUL house and if it comes between those two Harleys and your set up you've got goin on...it better be the that gorgeous house!

TTFN

OK I have more pics to post as well. And Lisa sorry but I gotta post this one of you with the red underwear. It is tasteful and I said. Vera has the best pic of them though. POST VERA POST VERA!!!!!!

Guys the phone call was hilarious. I kept asking this poor boy cause he was only 17 (yes I asked him) why he was calling me. He kept saying "maam" after everything. Bugged the shit out of me. Too funny. He is of spanish decent, brown hair and eyes, Carlos is his name, no girlfriend (I said it was because he was calling me on a Saturday night instead of asking a girl out on a date--he laughed), Lives in Louisiana or Texas can't remember. LOL!!! TOO MUCH FUN with that poor boy. I finally had to let him go. He never asked me one single question. I bet I asked him 20 or 30 in rapid fire. LOL!!!!

Anyway, here are more pics.

post-204009-13813131426884_thumb.jpg

Here is Miss Chole's beautiful painting. Isn't it gorgeous for a 5 year old. So much talent.

post-204009-13813131427609_thumb.jpg

Hey Lisa have a talk with Sachi will ya. She tried to steal my feather boa. LOL!!

post-204009-13813131428029_thumb.jpg

OK Since Lisa won the competition between she and I, Donali gave us prizes. Lisa got the really really cool MP3 player and several CD's. I won the feather boa, which she kept trying to steal from me all day. I got it home though minus a few feathers. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-204009-13813131428418_thumb.jpg

Penni, You have a heart of gold and that Chloe knew it! Thats why she fell in love with you like she did.:D

She is a little artist, she'll remeber this weekend forever!

Hey Penni..I found the missing feathers...they were in Vera's hair all night Saturday night and maybe a few in John's van too from our ride to the hotel.

WOW, Great pics............. I wish I could have been there........... but I will catch one in the future............. Would love to meet you all. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here for now at least. Take care all, and keep the pictures coming........... really made me smile.............. so many accomplishments and smiles........... luved it.

Jodie

Oh I'm just busting up here. It's so nice to have a place where I can let all my fat hang out and still be loved. I especially love my big flabby arms & belly sticking out. Vera, Vera, Vera, let's just hope you never did figure that camera out because I don't remember much, but I do remember posing for a naked butt shot... so people, be afraid, be VERY afraid!

Even my animals had a great time!

Michelle, it all went so fast! And I agree that you look amazing in the pic with Chloe. I'll change my avatar but someone's gotta shrink it down for me.

And as far as me trying to "steal" Penni's feather boa, well heck, it's a feather boa, and I wanted it! And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, which is why my girl dog tried stealing it, too. Penni, that pic of Sachi is too much. And yes, I'm still wearing my 11 karat diamond ring. Where's my Vera? Where's Ginny? Theresa, did you two cutie pies make it home okay? Carol? Where is everyone?

Leatha called me earlier from the airport and said Babs might be staying in Vegas tonight, so I hope she calls me tomorrow.

And thank you all for complimenting my house. It's small, but cozy for a party.

The whole event was a great success. A few people left some small candle gifts here. One is Leatha's, which I'm going to mail to her. What happened with the White Elephant exchange? There's a few things here, do they belong to anyone?

Ginny & Megan, I'm mailing your clothes tomorrow. Leatha, I'm mailing your gift tomorrow. Penni, I'll send your palm pilot tomorrow, also. I wish I had something valuable of Vera's to hold for ransom for that film!

Well its over for now.

I'll tell you it was just as exciting here as it was there.

Looked forward to evertime I could open up the computer to check on new pics and stories.

Delara you are a fantasic host to take this on. And you keep a hugh smile thru it all God Bless you.

And as I said ealier and others have also said. Avatrs need updating.

Ladies you all are gorgious and should be very proud of yourselves in the jobs you have done so far.

Hope all had safe trips home and that the recouperation time isn't longer then the actually party time.

Greg

Lisa, How much fun was John singing for us? The rest of the gang don't know what they missed HUH???

post-204009-13813131428814_thumb.jpg

You guys all look great, and make me wish I could've been there!

Maybe next time? Buckets of drinks, Cannon balling Dogs, tequila, talent, tiara's, food, feathers and friends.... now THAT'S a party!

You guys all look great, and make me wish I could've been there!

Maybe next time? drinks, Dogs, talent, tiara's, feathers and friends.... now THAT'S a party!