Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH - Pictures!

The boa was a gift from my gay boyfriend back in 1984 or so. I was an aspiring opera singer, and he decided I needed to work on my image - hence the boa.

I have dragged that thing around with me ever since - it's lived in Montana, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Germany, Georgia and California. I have used it twice - once for my promo photos, and once for halloween in TX where I played a flapper.

It is time for it to have a new and loving home, where it does not get shut up in a box for years on end.

Love it well, Penni!! It holds a little piece of my heart... :) I will always love that gay boyfriend... :D

Michelle & Donali, I feel so damn special that your avatars were taken in my house. Awesome, absolutely fabulous! We shoulda put Penni in the purple bra & taken a pic with the boa & red gloves. I can't believe you guys forgot to remind me to get out the red gloves! Thank God for that!

Donali, if John actually found traces of gold in the rocks, please tell us immediately. Chris will probably wet his pants if he hears that. We'll want to know where John found it. Did he find a lot more after we left you? Did you play much longer? And thank you, thank you, thank you for the presents.

I don't even know where to begin with the thank yous. I'm sitting here wearing my new favorite jammy dress - compliments of the leftovers from the clothing exchange. I was swimming when the exchange went down, but there's so much left that I can dress for a year and never wear the same thing (unless I get back on track and lose some more.) I haven't even had a chance to open the MP3 player that Donali bought me, but I'm dying to hear the female vocal's CD. I'm gonna hide in a corner and open it when Chris is eating. He already tried referring to it as "his" but I nearly gave him a knuckle sandwich, so he apologizes. WOOF. I haven't even had 2 seconds to open my chocolate egg, which melted (I asked Chris to bring it home and keep it safe, not too smart.) It's in the fridge all shriveled up.

Carol, you're right, everyone was so wonderful, generous, kind - and forgiving? Come on, I must have done something to piss someone off! I wonder what it was? I laughed myself silly, and hugged and cried. Then it was all just so overwhelming that I jumped in the pool.

I wanted to spend more time with each person individually. Unfortunately, the week before the bash went haywire. Something different going on in my life every single night, so I never got a good night sleep. By the time Friday came, I was a sleep-deprived wreck. I get really spun out and overly anxious when I don't sleep well. So everyone please come back over next weekend to give me another shot. Me, me, me - yes, Penni, it's all about me! So come back and play with me.

I took today off of work because I needed one day for myself. I actually got geared up in Lisa G's jeans (thank you for the Tall sizes, and perfectly broken in) and the Jamaica Harley shirt from Penni. I got on my scooter and rode it all day long. Did a bunch of errands, and just acted the way biker chicks are supposed to act - cool, chillin', hip. No hurries, no worries. Wish I could take tomorrow off, too. Peace n' love.

Donali, can you shrink the pic of me in my tiara for my avatar? By special request. And I love it! But Chloe is very stressed out because she's dying to borrow it, and I'm just not ready to let the 5 year old play with my toys.

Hey Donali shrink a pic of me too. PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!! I don't care which one just pick one. LOL!!

Gosh I miss all you guys so much.

Donali I will put the boa in a place of honor. I hear my life size bullwinkle crying to have it around his neck. Or maybe the life size Teddy Bear in my living room. Once it finds a home I will take a pic and post where it landed.

I am ready for another BASH. Who says it has to be annually? How about every 3 to 6 months. Like 4 times a year. LOL!!!

Can you shrink one of them of me too?? Not that I'll know how to turn it into an avatar but I'll try.

This past weekend was a blast. we will laugh about it for years to come. Looking forward to many more bashes and I'll volunteer to be the margarita maker for bashes.

Its so nice to now have a voice to go with all of your posts. Everytime I read a post now from any of you Vegas bandsters I imagine your voice. I just love it.. Still reminiscing on such a great weekend! I really needed that, thanks again to all of you for making it so special for me. My husband even said how proud he was of me that I actually went, becasue so many times I make plans like that and then either something comes out or I back out, it's my damn OCD, it gets the best of me at times but this time I did not let it get the best of me.

Love the new avatars girls! Donali yours is the bomb! You might should have kept that boa with the B/F moving in with you. But then again you should buy you another one for new memories.

I have a red one that matches Lisas red gloves also some little red slippers with a poof of feathers on top with tiny heels! Talk about memories.....I'll spare ya'll the details:D Bought them at Galveston Island one time when I was feeling naughty.

Congrats Carol! I can't wait till I get there. I can only imagine that I won't be as quiet as you are.

I'll be shouting it from the mountaim tops! Celebrating and who knows what else;)

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Michelle for following through with your plans. HUGE CONGRATS!!! I know how hard it can be to just take that step sometimes. It is like we want to do something and it sounds like it will be a blast but then we talk ourselves into not doing it for all kinds of reasons. Then we regret not following through. I do that all the time. I think it stems back to when my self worth was so low and thought I was NOT WORTHY of having a good time.

Since I have lost this weight I have changed. I still fight with that inner voice sometimes but for the most part I WIN now.

SO HUGE CONGRATS again Michelle. I just love ya big time.

OH YEAH I agree with everyone you have killer eyes.

I so enjoyed all the pictures of the bash. I can see that everyone had a wonderful time. All the beautiful smiles on everyone's face just brought a grin to mine. Lisa your home is beautiful. Count me in on the next bash, it looks like too much fun!

Sachi always steals the show, while Voodoo hides from the camera. But he gets top billing in my book, and he was at the bash, too. So here's my big baby boy.

post-203981-13813131432217_thumb.jpg

Carol, I'm a little afraid of your margueritas. Maybe next time just "tell me" there's booze in them, because they were just too darn good. You'll have to tell me how to make them in case I ever forget that I quit drinking. I actually found one bag of them left in the freezer. I also know I was drinking a new baggie in the pool, but Sachi jumped in and took it from me. She's nuts in the pool. Now, I don't know how many people helped clean up and empty glasses that might have been half-full, but other than that, the entire 2 gallons of Tequila was apparently consumed. Thank you so much, that was very, very generous of you to buy all that stuff and make it. I have so many more thank yous. Vera, I threw the leftover chicken in a cooler and took it when we went to the desert with Donali. Chris had me feed him while he was driving - we were sharing, and it was so tender and delicious. And somone froze enchiladas, which are just about my favorite food along with all the tamales. Didn't you people eat anything here? I've got so much food left. Next bash, I'll stick with Skinny Babs' idea and just roast one chicken for all of us!

Cajun bash would be a blast! I will have to figure out when Mardi Gras will be in 2005. It's really crowded and crazy in New Orleans on Mardi Gras day, but I really like the parades before. There are 2 or 3 weeks of parading before the actual day of Mardi Gras. Anybody interested in that?

Mardi Gras is early in 2005, Feb. 8th.