Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH - Pictures!

Wait a damn minute here, I didn't see Leatha's boob! How did I miss that? And who has all the incriminating photos, and how much do I have to pay to keep you from posting them?

Did somebody mention the pool Water was cold? I didn't even feel the water! I need to go to an AA meeting today and get a 24 hour chip. Last night I scared the hell out of Chris. I put a cup of apple juice in the freezer, and last night I was eating it with a spoon. His eyes were like giant golfballs cause he thought I was into the margueritas again! He said, "OH NO, DeLARLA'S BACK!'

But no more boozing it up - not till next year's bash. Or should we make it next weekend? My place is available!

Zoe, the clothing exchange apparently took place, but there are piles of clothes left. I'm going to donate them to the women's shelter, but some of us were in the pool when it happened, so I don't know how everyone did. A couple girls left boxes here for me to ship. I was going to do that this morning, but I'm having quiet computer time. I took the day off today to recoup. Thank God for vacation days, because I'm in extreme slow motion today.

Oh, that would be one of my Ta's in the pic with Michelle. At least I kept my top on, right?

Yes it was COLD, FRIGID, ICY Water. But man with the margaritas in us we didn't even notice. So much insulation. Oh yeah and our fat helped with that too. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

By the time I got out of the water I was warm.

Hey anyone else noticed their muscles aching besides me? I am so sore all over. Especially in my chest and abdomen area. What gives with all that? Did I challenge someone to a sit up competition?? If I did who won?

Last night my next door neighbor saw me and rushed over. He said, "what's wrong, what happened?" I said, "nothing, why." I was walking like a crippled. My calves and feet and arms are killing me. What the hell went down here? I just think it's because I didn't sit down for three days. Penni, did you try flipping me in the pool? I'm still gimping and limping!

I think someone beat us all up and no one is talking. I am so sore. WHat gives? Arms, legs, calves, back, chest, one joint on my forefinger hurts. NOW how weird is that?

Haven't really discussed the location of next year's bash. Everyone could always come to my home. I have a huge pool and a huge yard out back. And a HUGE house as well to mingle in.

There is a NICE hotel just around the corner from our house that is gorgeous. I have stayed there several times when we first were looking at the house to buy. So I know it is a nice and clean and safe place. Usually runs about $90 a night.

I will start a new thread in a few days to start talking about the next Bash.

I CALL DIBS ON THE BIG ROOM (not the Water bed though, Chris needs a hard bed.) And yes, we are bringing Sachi & Voodoo!

Okay, the next bash is under way at Penni's. Even if it's just her & me. But we'll fine-tune it just a tad. I'll volunteer to coordinate games and a gift exchange. Someone needs to volunteer to get everyone's numbers. Someone else needs to volunteer to run the clothing exchange.

What's the theme? I need to start planning what I'm going to be cooking.

Why wait?

Well, where do I begin.

These are some of the most fun, craziest, zaniest, sweetest and caring women that I have ever met. And a few of them really know how to drink:D . I was only going to make I batch of margaritas and then decided on 2. They drink (I helped a little) over 18 quarts of margaritas!!! Vera made some awesome chicken enchiladas. The tamales were very tasty and Karen made a delicious cheese dip/sauce.

I abosolutely love Michelle's piercing blue eyes. She definitely gets your attention when she talks. I also love her "down to earth" attitude. SHe is such a wonderful mother with a great soul.

Vera was always funny and up. Even though we had met on several occasions, she is FUN. And yes, she finally fiqured out that darn camera.

Leatha and Ginny -- love those accents. I sure wish I could have spent more time with you both. Ginny you are doing so well emotionally and physically. Leatha, size 16!!! You looked great and are just as sweet as I thought you would be.

Penni is a blast LOL. She is always with a beautiful smile and a hug for everyone. And boy did that women have a ton of clothes that no longer fit her (some still had the tags on!). John is a sweetheart and they make a great couple.

Teresa and KC are such a fun couple. The love obviously shows. Teresa you are such a happy, caring, sharing person. When KC told me that it sometimes takes you 40 minutes to write a post, I believed him. Yours are always so well written and thought out. You will make a GREAT children's author.

Babs (texas) is a party girl who has just done great. Your pictures really told a story. You have such a "sparle" that just lights up your face.

Karen (Vegas bandster) is a true inspiration also. When Lisa told us about how they had met it was heartbreaking but definitely showed us how large Karen's heart is. Karen, you will make a great pediatric dentist and be an inspiration always.

Vika (another Vegas bandster). You are beautiful. I love the way you carry yourself. I do wish we had more time to talk. Be strong and you will be at goal before you know it. (to me it looked like you already were).

Megan with her sister and friends were determined to have a great weekend and they did. Megan is in a Swedish band study group and doing really well. Her friend and sister obviously love her very much. Minnesota was a long way to come and I'm so glad I got to meet you. You are beautiful and generous. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Donali -- I too wish I had more time to talk to you. Your story is so interesting and inspiring. You have been through so much on your journey. I love the sparkle around your eyes. The thoughtfulness of your cards and the wonderful gifts you gave us, including the German chocolates with the surprises inside.

and last, LISA. What an amazing hostess, loving individual, funny, caring young lady you are. Thank you so much for opening your house and heart to us. I love you laugh so much and your hugs are always heartfelt.

And the best part of the weekend (not really but a great way to end it) ..... I came home 3 pounds lighter! I expected it to be the other direction.

Thanks again for allowing me to meet all of you and become a part of such a wonderful group. I can't wait to see Vera's pictures.

Carol -

You broke the 100 pound mark!!!

Or were you trying to be 'quiet' about that??

Congratulations! That's amazing. :banana :banana :banana :banana

Congratulations Carol! 100 pounds is a lot~

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I'm glad y'all had a great time, we enjoyed all your pictures.

Anyone who knows how to re size a pic and can do it with one of the pics of me here at the bash I would love to have a new avatar???

Thanks Donali for doing that for me, you are so sweet and I love your new pic with that sexy boa but SSSShhhh don't let Lisa see it :D

That boa looks like it was made for you. You look like a movie star