Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 07 Bandsters: May Challenge

okay, ladies. i am joining,but i am going to whine first (lol). i do have trouble with the Water. I drink tea in the morning, does that count towards the water? I need to drink more , though, i know this. Also, tomorrow morning, i am getting up and excersising. I have been slacking off because of my knee, but knee-shmee, i will wear my brace and off we will go. Time to get serious!!

I did it! 30 minutes and 64 ozs!!!

Feb'07 Bandsters: May Challenge~20 & 20

WATER: 3 of 20 days drinking 64oz

EXERCISE: 3 of 20 workouts (30 min)

okay, ladies. i am joining,but i am going to whine first (lol). i do have trouble with the Water. I drink tea in the morning, does that count towards the Water? I need to drink more , though, i know this. Also, tomorrow morning, i am getting up and excersising. I have been slacking off because of my knee, but knee-shmee, i will wear my brace and off we will go. Time to get serious!!

Welcome!!! I say tea absolutly counts as do protien shakes if you make them with water. Get yourself one of those 64 ounce drinking jugs and fill it up each day. Any time you have to use water in tea, coffee, protien drinks use the water from that to make it. Once it is empty you have your 64 ounces in. We are just begininning so anyway to help get it in is a good way to go.

I did it! 30 minutes and 64 ozs!!!

WATER: 3 of 20 days drinking 64oz

EXERCISE: 3 of 20 workouts (30 min)

Even awesomer job!!!! Even though I did my excercise today (2.5 miles when I went back and drove it!) I still have to do my 30 minutes of running for my 5K "training". Maybe management is a better word there lol. July 21st is coming sooner every day!

Okay. I just finished with my 25 minutes for my 5K training. For the first week I have to walk 5 minutes then alternate running 60 seconds and walking 90 seconds for 20 minutes for a total of 3 days. I am a little bit tired but I made it through day 1. I definitly need some new shoes though, these old ones are just not cutting it with the lack of cushioning. Feels good to know I can do it though.

Good job travelgirl. I am about to go outside and walk, not only for the excercise but becasue my office is so friggin cold right now that I need some sunshine to warm up.

Well I got my walk in. I actually went out with my boss and she showed me her walking path. I am not sure how far I went but I did walk for an hour and I am little bit sweaty.

I got my 30 minutes in for the day, and I'll probably go out at breaktime again, too. It's too nice outside to just sit in here...

Water: 4 of 20 days drinking 64oz

EXERCISE: 4 of 20 workouts (30 min)

I am here!!!! I got all my Water in today but not the excercise yet. I was so bummed that it has been storming all day so I cold not go on my walk at work. Boy did I need it today too. Funny thing is that all the stress I was having the first thing I wanted to do was go walking, not eat. It was a pretty nice feeling. Anyhow I have to hop on the treadmill for day 2 of week 1 of the couch to 5K program. I will check back in later!!!!!

Zannie, I know you are out there and I miss you!!!

I hear ya, I've been too busy to walk today, so I'll have to slog it out on my treadmill tonight. I'm on track with my Water, though.

Is it just me, or have the boards been pretty quiet today?