Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've had an off week

This week has been tough. I'm not sure if its because it's the time of the month. Any ladies have a hard time during this time? I haven't made the best food choices, but they were not horrible. I only went to zumba twice this week. I hope to be back to normal next week. I have another follow up appointment on the 16th. I hope i lost something. I feel like i got adjusted to the first fill too quickly. Idk i just feel off =/

Hi there, good for you to be noticing how you're feeling. In the old days I just tamped down whatever was going on with food and now I try to just take that extra time to breathe and consider the whole picture. Right now I'm struggling with peri menopausal stuff. When will this be over!! I think my band reacts to the hormonal shifts and right now I'm having a lot of that. But on the plus side I really wanted to get my weight off prior to menopause because I think it's harder afterward. I'm 53 and like so many people wish I had my band decades ago. Good for you on the Zumba, etc! The exercise really helps me, too. I am a walker, primarily, but have wanted to try Zumba. Used to be a dancer. There's an August class in our little community center with an instructor who is supposed to be great. I blew off the first week but think I will call and see if it's okay of I come do the other three. Perfect intro, really, and right here in town. Thanks for the thought! And I hope you feel better. The writing it out helps, doesn't it? I so appreciate the people here. You are doing really well. After each of my many fills I would have restriction then lose it and go for another and then that leveled off. Even still I had to have another recently. It takes a while to get to solid green but you are on your way!

oh gosh that must be tough and I'm over here complaining about a week lol. Last month wasnt so bad but this month i've felt drained this time around. Zumba is so fun you should give it a try. I found something that i enjoyed and I'm sticking to it. The gym bores me and in zumba my hour flies by! Thank you are doing awesome as well. That's y i love this forum. I know there are people here who understand what I'm going through and could give me some advice.

I took Aqua Zumba this winter and loved it. Unfortunately the summer session is weekdays while I'm at work.

Awww booooo!! my place is 4 times a week. its not a a gym so maybe that why.