Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi guys, my name is Nicole, my surgery is September 8th and I'm extremely nervous and excited at the same time! My current weight is 209 and my goal weight is 125. I'm not quite sure how the app works yet but I'm figuring it out! But anyway, I really hope to connect with some of my fellow September sleevers and build a support group! :)

Edited by Nicoleex93

Hi guys, my name is Nicole, my surgery is September 8th and I'm extremely nervous and excited at the same time! My current weight is 209 and my goal weight is 125. I'm not quite sure how the app works yet but I'm figuring it out! But anyway, I really hope to connect with some of y fellow September sleevers and build a support group! ?de0a

Hi Nicole, my VSG is scheduled for Sept 16...i know how you feel...excited, scared, nervous, worried if I can do this, etc, etc,etc. I'll take all the support I can get! :-)

Hi Nicole, my VSG is scheduled for Sept 16...i know how you feel...excited, scared, nervous, worried if I can do this, etc, etc,etc. I'll take all the support I can get! :-)

It's good to know I'm not in this alone!

Hi guys, my name is Nicole, my surgery is September 8th and I'm extremely nervous and excited at the same time! My current weight is 209 and my goal weight is 125. I'm not quite sure how the app works yet but I'm figuring it out! But anyway, I really hope to connect with some of my fellow September sleevers and build a support group! :)

Hi Nicole! My surgery is the same day....I'm from New Jersey... Be nice to keep in touch :)

Hi Nicole! My surgery is the same day....I'm from New Jersey... Be nice to keep in touch :)
Definitely! I'm not too far from you. I live on Long Island! If you want, feel free to message me! :)

Also scheduled for September 8th and from NJ!

We should make a point to keep in touch and possibly have a meet up sometime after surgery. I have 0 friends in NJ being originally from Md so it would be nice to meet some new people. :)

Also scheduled for September 8th and from NJ! We should make a point to keep in touch and possibly have a meet up sometime after surgery. I have 0 friends in NJ being originally from Md so it would be nice to meet some new people. :)

Sounds great to me! Message me anytime !!

Hi Nicole,

My name is Kendra and I feel exactly the same way. I'm excited and very nervous at the same time. Im currently 250 and my desired weight is about 160, but at this point, I really don't care what weight I will be, I just want to be healthy and have a better quality of life. I just received my surgery date a couple weeks ago, September 30th at 7:30am. This has been a very long process for me, and I'm so glad that my date is approaching. If anyone else is having surgery on the 30th, maybe we can connect . Good luck everyone!!! :D

My name is Leigh Ann and my surgery is also scheduled for Sept 8th. I am 5'9" and currently 291. My goal is to be back in my wedding dress for my 25th anniversary in December 2015. Looking forward to sharing this journey together!

Hi Nicole, My name is Kendra and I feel exactly the same way. I'm excited and very nervous at the same time. Im currently 250 and my desired weight is about 160, but at this point, I really don't care what weight I will be, I just want to be healthy and have a better quality of life. I just received my surgery date a couple weeks ago, September 30th at 7:30am. This has been a very long process for me, and I'm so glad that my date is approaching. If anyone else is having surgery on the 30th, maybe we can connect . Good luck everyone!!! :D

I'm September 30th too we can definitely connect :)

I am also Sept 8th! Cooked up a big batch of my own chicken broth tonight .. getting ready. Nervous and excited.