Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Drove 2.5 Hours and FillUSA called to cancel

I have good and bad news.

Good news is that Los Angeles has signed up for a training.

Bad news is that it won't be until the end of August.

I am also a new bandster 4 weeks out, I live in Monroe, Georgia and would love to see a fill center in Duluth!!!!! maybe if they knew really how many people are out here looking for a center in the Atlanta area that uses the floro, by the way I went on their website and I could never find a price for the floro, I know its extra cor.lin@yahoo.com

I am also a new bandster 4 weeks out, I live in Monroe, Georgia and would love to see a fill center in Duluth!!!!! maybe if they knew really how many people are out here looking for a center in the Atlanta area that uses the floro, by the way I went on their website and I could never find a price for the floro, I know its extra cor.lin@yahoo.com

I was banded 6/21/07 in Tj Mexico. I am worried about finding a Dr who will do a fill for me. Anyone know of a Dr in the Palm Beach area? I imagine I will need one next month? When is a fill generally needed?

My buddy just had hers done in Tj Mex too, but she lives in Marietta and works in Buckhead. The only fill Dr she could find ended up being in Alpharetta. She's going for her first fill tomorrow. I don't know his name, but I can ask if you would like me to?

Does anyone know if FillCenters is going to open the office in Atlanta this weekend? I thought Darlene told me July 15th was the target date.

Cathy

Cathy,

There was a delay on the C-Arm for the Roswell, GA location. Darlene is scheduling for this weekend in Moultrie and has a new target date for the weekend of July 20-21 but unfortunately will not be sure of that date until early next week when the C-Arm is scheduled to be delivered.

Is there anyone out there from Oregon, who has went to mexico for their lapband? I am looking for a place to get my fills. I have not been banded yet, that is on tuesday!!! Anyways I have heard that it is hard to find U.S. Dr.s that will do a fill for patients from mexico. Any one have any references, they would be greatly appreciated.

Marimaru - There are many options out there other than FillCenter. Don't know how far you are willing to go but, my doctor will see you for fills in West Hills California LAPBAND surgery – Gastric Bypass Versus LAPBAND - LAPBAND Pictures . BTW he is fantastic!

Hi! Can u tell me how much your dr. charges. West Hills is about 60 miles from me so it's definitely a possibility for me to have a fill there. I was also thinking of using Fillcenter but they r in San Diego.< /p>

Thanks!

Jenn

Cathy,

There was a delay on the C-Arm for the Roswell, GA location. Darlene is scheduling for this weekend in Moultrie and has a new target date for the weekend of July 20-21 but unfortunately will not be sure of that date until early next week when the C-Arm is scheduled to be delivered.

What is the rate for the fluro in Atlanta?

Thanks

Fluoro in Roswell will be $200. I just got off the phone with Darlene and she said the C-Arm is supposed to be delivered on Sunday.:clap2:

I will give another update on Monday to let you all know if she will be in Roswell next weekend.

Fluoro in Roswell will be $200. I just got off the phone with Darlene and she said the C-Arm is supposed to be delivered on Sunday.:clap2:

I will give another update on Monday to let you all know if she will be in Roswell next weekend.

Is that $200 extra or total?

Here is the new update... The truck carrying the C-arm for delivery broke down in West Virginia... This is going to push the Roswell opening date back another week. Target date now is July 27-28 for opening.

I will keep you all updated.